Close

Default What product(s) should I try next?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Note having a whole lot of success with NPA/SOE/APC/SPMO by themselves or in the various combos found in the cookbook.

I have approached numerous women in mostly nightclubs, but also wear phero\'s in day-to-day activities such as shopping and going to the gym.

A few vague hits, but they are few and far between.

BTW, I am 42, Male, 6\'0\" and 180 lbs.

Default Re: What product(s) should I try next?

The only product I think you should try next is AE, I\'ve had great success with it.

upsidedown

I\'m about the same age as you PHP 87, and I agree with Jose on the AE. I\'ve had good results with AE. It\'s basically my mainstay product.

I\'ve also recently decided to give PIm a shot just to see what it does, and I ordered the used-scented PIm for only $25. That\'s a pretty cheap price to try out one of the products that a lot of people seem to have good results with. I can\'t vouch for it myself since I\'ve not received it yet, but it might be worth trying for the price.

Enlightened One

AE with EW free try to find the link on the EW link if the beta testing is still available order some and give us some feedback also. The more the merrier and if you are ordering AE anyway well why not, also you might want to check out the frequent buyers club also. 5 bucks off Alter ego pretty cheap actually, will bring bruce more business.

**DONOTDELETE**

Why not get the chemset, then you get everything thats in AE and you get to try out any combination you like. Even better you the chemset with free EW. Then you have a lot you can play with.

Not sure I want to drop $100.00+ on a Chem set until I get better results with less expensive products.

Thanks for the suggestion though, and keep \'em coming.

I want to know what works for guys around my age (42)
    I especially want to hear from guys who hadn\'t had much luck with other products but eventually found one that works for them.

You may want to try attraction. I\'m close to your age and have had good results with it.

PHP87,

You said you tried the products by themselves and in combos from the cookbook.
    You\'ve got a decent arsenal there and probably shouldn\'t go buying more until you see results from what you\'ve got. Just between NPA and SOE you might have 5 pheros at your disposal, so buying more seems unnecessary.
    How about trying some mixes or combos that are a bit more \"off the board\" than the cookbook versions.

For the sake of streamlining, leave the SPMO out of it for now since it isn\'t going to give you anything you can\'t get from SOE.

Try small batches (a few drops, one or two application size) of:
    SOE/NPA at 5:1 or 4:1
    APC/NPA at 5:1 or 4:1

First try each mix on its own.
    Next, try using the APC/NPA mix on neck and chest and applying straight SOE on wrists and forearms. Then try the converse with the SOE/NPA mix in one area and straight APC elsewhere.

Those 7:3 mixes aren\'t for everyone. NPA\'s pretty heavy duty stuff and can easily withstand the dilution levels listed above. Remember, you don\'t have to consciously be able to smell the stuff for it to work.

Tweak the ratios, play with the application points. Smile with your whole face, and say \"HI!\" to every woman you see. Start conversations with them whenever and wherever possible, even about dumb stuff. Get them breathing \"your\" air for as long as it\'s possible.
    You\'ve got the best A-None product in NPA, and the best A-Nol product in SOE. If you can\'t get these products to produce results, don\'t piss away any more money.

Good Luck!
    Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information