Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default what did i do wrong

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i tried the edge for the first time today, i sprayed one spray of the edge to my chest abdomen area, with two sprays of polo sport cologne over it, i went to the ice cream store , walked in there were a couple of girls working there, they were about ten feet away, they looked at me for a second to see who it was and then just went back to talking, the thing is it was very hot in there , no air. could this be why it didn\'t work , i dont understand what iam doing wrong, should i use more sprays.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: what did i do wrong

Hey Biggie Dude,
    Relax! You just need to chill..lol. Don\'t expect that every fem you see will have a reacton to you.

**DONOTDELETE**

yea i know man , iam not that mad, i just wanna see some results ,

**DONOTDELETE**

Same here Biggie.

I used one spray TE on chest area,and 1 drop APC Behind each ear and wrists.Nothing out the ordinary though. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] APC does smell good.

Tomorrow i\'m gonna try TE with Cologne no APC see what happens.Just keep experimenting biggie our Combo is in there somewhere right under our nose.LoL [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I\'m gonna be ordering something else but cant decide which one to go with.AE or Attraction?

Phero

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: Mr Pheromone ]

**DONOTDELETE**

about the experitmenting , should i try different combos everytime i go out , say one spray of the edge one day . and two sprays another day . changing areas of where i spray it . hair, clothes, etc. or stick to one spray for a while and see where it takes me , let me know , i could really use your suggestions, :

**DONOTDELETE**

BUMP

**DONOTDELETE**

biggie,

personally, i would try a certain combination for several days to really get a good idea of its efficacy. unless you have interactions with a lot of people everyday, it\'s not easy to perceive if the pheromones are working. if you\'re applying on clothing, make sure you have a new shirt everyday because pheromones stay on fabric for weeks sometimes. it\'s easy to overdose on fabric by repeated applications. good luck!

Thread Information