Close

Default sex and pheromones advice!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    okay guys, let me make a short story even shorter:

me and my gf are gonna have a \"sex marathon\" on saturday at a hotel (yes, with condoms, and a bunch of cranberry pills [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ladies you might know what i\'m talking about)
    need some advice on which pheros to use (I have SOE, TE, SPMO)

will also be taking breaks to go out for a buffet, and maybe the beach, so please consider that in mind when you give advice on dosage

i have some new techniques and a different (better) attitude toward sex - using psychology and physiology as part of it now - the brain is a wonderful sex organ
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

sidenotes:
    I wore TE to school, no reactions from girls or guys
    stopped wearing it, reactions from girls looking at me and smiling, talking to me about b.s., and guys looking to me as a leader in groups, even taller, more muscular guys.... how weird!

i also am very influential to pheros, because 1) i love smelling my gf\'s armpits, and oddly enough, 2) my own musky scent from down below (my gf loves it, too)

when i wore TE when i saw my gf (in secret) on saturday, i was in a happy mood until SOE must have worn off, because then i reapplied TE, but not SOE, and i needed to punch something, someone, i felt so aggressively violent, it sucked (or at least it sucked not to have an appropriate outlet)!

also, i tried putting SPMO under my nose, and i got a small pimple. anyone else had that reaction? or was it just the oil picking up dirt and dust, resulting in a pimple.

oh and whoever recommended taking vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) for acne... thanks so much, that really worked wonders on my face! well, except for the \"pheromone pimple\"

also, i want to know for whom NLP has actually worked, and how would i go about beginning to talk to my gf in that way, when i\'ve never talked to her like that before, AND she has a very slight case of Attention Defecit Disorder (or maybe she\'s just flaky)
    i need to calm her down a bit when she gets stressed, and NLP sounds like another weapon against her stress, and also i\'d like to try to speed sed. her every now and then (although taking it slow is really fun, as i\'ve discovered)

yeah, but anyway, answer the sex-phero question first, and THEN respond to the other questions (read: okay) now start typing (read: yes)

Default Re: sex and pheromones advice!

37 views and no one has anthing to comment on ANYTHING i said?

Banned User

Maybe you have to ask them politely.

I mean it\'s a silly question, but why would you waste your pheromones when it\'s a done deal that you\'re having a sex marathon. Half the guys on this message board are looking for women to be sexually attracted to them when they use these products. Your just going to sweat it all out anyway. Maybe I\'m missing the question, do you want to get your girlfriend extra hot or something?

TE with copulins if you can.

**DONOTDELETE**

My theory of your TE experience.

1. When you first put TE on, you seemed sexier but also scarier than usual. Perhaps you OD\'d, perhaps you didn\'t, either way it doesn\'t matter that much.

2. When you come back, people have this sexy, but scary image in their minds of you. They remember you as powerful and attractive. But now, you don\'t seem as scary because you don\'t have TE on. You seem friendlier and more approachable, but people still have that memory of you.

Maybe this is why.

I think our pheromones have a much greater effect on people than we think. Just because you seem more attractive doesn\'t mean people are going to run up to you and hump your leg, even though they may still be fantasising about it!

Is this the young girl whose parents forbad her seeing you? Plus, she has some mental problems?

Sorry, I\'m not going to contribute to a situation that smells like real trouble. I recommend cooling it for a while.

**DONOTDELETE**

Pantero, it\'s funny but you\'re addressing a couple of things that are on my mind today, too. One being, why isn\'t anyone else using pheros to kick an existing relationship up a notch? It\'s far from a waste - it\'s an incredible enhancement.

I have no recommendations for products but I just wanted to applaud you for giving good attention to your sexual experiences with your girlfriend - for being concerned about quality.

I don\'t know anything about NLP either, am curious what you mean - wonder if anyone will address that issue.

FTR,
    This is exactly what I\'m trying to do! I have this friend for 11 years-for 10 of them she was married. Now I\'m working on taking the relationship in another direction. We spend a lot of time together and live in a small village. The people that don\'t know us think we are married, those that do know us think we should be. Unfortunately, she is only divorced for the past year, and isn\'t ready for a relationship yet. Her own brother and her ex\'s brother and sister-in-law have all asked her when we are going to get married. I\'m using pheros to try and ease her along into the relationship and reduce her reluctance sooner. Someone told her it\'s 1 month for every year to get over a relationship and while I\'m willing to wait, we aren\'t getting any younger and 2 years is a long time. Oh yes, one of the many things we have in common--my BD is 9/25 and hers is 9/26.

**DONOTDELETE**

Are you saying you want her to agree to marry you, or you want to begin a sexual relationship with her now that would lead to marriage?

One rule of negotiation is that if you push a person who is ambivalent, they will always go toward \"No.\" 10 years is a big hunk of her life and it could be another 10 or maybe never before she\'s ready for that walk down the plank -- I mean aisle [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] -- again. Meanwhile would it be possible to offer her a love relationship that doesn\'t make her feel trapped, as at this point probably marriage would?

Divorce is very hard for lots of reasons, but one is that it affects your ability to trust YOURSELF - i.e., how did this happen? why didn\'t I see it sooner? why did I think this person was the one I should marry? so that it takes awhile and lots of reinforcing experiences sometimes to really get solidly back on your feet and feel competent to make a decision as regards relationships.

I wish you all the best and hope the pheromones help ease things between you - I bet they will.

\"Are you saying you want her to agree to marry you, or you want to begin a sexual relationship with her now that would lead to marriage? \"
    The latter, we already have a good relationship, she\'s a HB, but I\'m not just interested in boinking her, I\'m interested in a LTR.
    You are right about pushing, I\'m taking my time and planning on letting the idea of the relationship be HER idea-using the pheros to \"convince\" her it is her idea.
    Oh by the way we were friends (and her husband to) for 10 years of a 23 year marriage. Another strange thing, when I was married, a little over 20 years ago, I didn\'t know her (never even met her), but she was my then sister-in-law\'s best friend at work (small world-big city-San Diego CA.). As far as being a Hot Babe, she can pass for early 40\'s (has 30 year olds asking her out) she\'ll be 60 next week.

**DONOTDELETE**

Is she seeing anyone else at all?

btw, y\'know, Gerund\'s gonna getcha for not putting your age in your profile...

She\'s gone out on 5 dates, only one was a second date, one was with her first ex-husband (divorced when she was 22).
    Says they didn\'t interest her. Was a couple of months after the husband left. She hasn\'t been out with anyone but me for at least the past 8 months.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'ll be interesting to see what happens -- hope you\'ll keep us posted. What pheros are you using with her now, any?

TE, PI/m A1 with some SP oils (Musk, Citrus & Amber).
    Scents are CK1 (Citrusy for the summer), Envy and Mysore Sandelwood from Crabtree and Evelyn)
    Yes, it\'ll be interesting!!
    And --no--I\'m not ignoring the possabilities of someone else, so I\'m keeping my options open. Though my real interest lies in her.

franki: ok, please guys? happy now? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] you are like a lil turtle. you stick your lil head out, say a lil somethin, and then disappear. that\'s so cute, i thought you were a girl. then i check your profile and find out that you\'re a 20 year old, 6\'5\", 190 pound male, which is quite opposite your online personality, but hey, that\'s just the stereotype talking.

cptkipling: i have TE but i don\'t have any copulins. but since TE has -none which is a mood enhancer, maybe the sex might be a little too aggressive (i mean, i don\'t want her sore the first round, i am going to be teasing her and starting and stopping all day long - i did this to myself and had the most intense orgasm i\'ve ever had, and i think she will be even more affected by it, plus i am training my penis to be more sensitive, since i used to have a problem due to condoms, hopefully i\'ll get so sensitive by sat. that it\'ll feel REALLY good.) anyway, back to the subject, if i use SOE or SPMO, will they have any effect? i don\'t know what SPMO is supposed to do, but if i wear SOE, i don\'t want her talking to me about b.s. like the hits from SOE normally gets, while i\'m trying to set the mood and seduce her (even though i know we\'re going to get it on, i don\'t see any reason not to be seductive, i mean, if i say or do one thing that\'s a turnoff, we can cancel that marathon plan, which would suck [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] )

grimnim: yeah, that\'s a good theory! hmmmm... i\'m not really going to act on any hits that i get due to pheromones, but the attention is a big ego-booster [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] but then again, it could just be other situations (i had a debate with the teacher and some classmates about Oedipus Rex, and maybe presented a good image of myself)

whitehall: no she doesn\'t have mental problems (well, no more than the rest of us) and yes, this is the same girl. she gets stressed, occasionally depressed, and has trouble paying attention to one thing for too long (except when she masturbates or is riding me, but that\'s another story) but everyone has those problems, so no, they\'re not considered mental problems. OH AND HERE\'S THE WEIRD PART: they didn\'t forbid me from seeing her, but they just forbid me from coming near their apt. so i have to meet her across the street, and her mom said to me \"i don\'t care what the hell you two do, her curfew is now 1 AM on the weekends, after that i\'m locking the door, and she\'s not coming in\" so in a way it works out to our benefit, but they still think less of her since she\'s dating me (which is weird because her mom used to love me and talk to her friends about me, and thought the world of me, but since i sided with her daughter usually, she started to like me less, oh well, i\'m dating the daughter, not the mother)

FTR: my point exactly. like my gf says \"i always take things to the next level\" sometimes that\'s really good, and sometimes that\'s really bad. like i said before, i am an extremist!

Mtnjim: i think you should also consider that she might always see you as her friend, and not as a potential mate, then again, age changes the way people think, and older women may consider long-term friends as potential mates? can anyone confirm this? but since she\'s only been seeing you for the past 8 months, she may either be holding on to you while she comes to terms with her situation and then finds another mate, or could be that she\'s considering you already.

everyone: oh yeah, i am middle eastern (well, caribbean, but indian ancestry), and so is my sister: i found out she uses Realm for women. possible correlations.

someone mentioned that middle eastern women are really attracted to the -none, for the alpha male image. maybe american women or women conditioned by american society might like less -none and more -nol/-rone? since they are denying their role as a woman (oh man i\'m going to get it for this) and would like to feel less servient to a man, and more of his peer? maybe that\'s what turns todays women on, age group 18-24 in particular, don\'t you think so? since women have joined the virtual \"pissing contest\" of the world normally held for guys, for example \"who\'s dick/breasts are bigger, who drinks more, who parties harder, who dances better, who is more independent, who is stronger, who is better in bed, who gets harder/wetter, who has more sperm, who has a bigger clit, who orgasms more intensely, etc.\" the list goes on
    point is: maybe women want a guy above them, but not too much above them? alpha females for alpha males, beta for beta, and so on?

anyways, thanks for all your replies, guys, and thanks for reading this very long post!!!

still haven\'t gotten a very clear answer tho, except from cptkipling: what pheros should i use out of SOE, TE, and SPMO to ENHANCE the upcoming sexual sessions?

\"Mtnjim: i think you should also consider that she might always see you as her friend, and not as a potential mate, then again, age changes the way people think, and older women may consider long-term friends as potential mates? can anyone confirm this? but since she\'s only been seeing you for the past 8 months, she may either be holding on to you while she comes to terms with her situation and then finds another mate, or could be that she\'s considering you already. \"

From what I have observed, older women *are* looking for their mates to be friends-different from the 20 & 30 year olds who are looking for a \"challenging\" stud muffin. BTW, we have known each other for 11 years, the 8 months have been \"different circumstances\" and yes, I can accept that we may stay \"just friends\".

Thanks for your input!!

Ok, wear SOE aswell. If you wear that with TE you get close to my \"horny mix\", works wonders [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information