Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Questions for those getting consistent hits.....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m wondering what standard I should be using to see whether phero\'s work or not. If you are getting consistent hits using your holy grail product or combo:

1. What percent of the total female population (say 15-65) do you effect? These are in situations where you are strangers, such as in line somewhere, in a store, etc (indoors somewhere). Any effect counts; DIHL, hair flips, obvious flirts, etc. Are we talking 1 in 100 women? 1 in 50?

2. For those using -none products, do you have to look a certain way, look like an \"alpha male\"? Could Drew Carey, Richard Simmons, Conan O\'Brien, etc...(i.e. guys not fitting the classic alpha male look) be successful?

Enlightened One

Default Re: Questions for those getting consistent hits.....

I would say one in 5 females and get reactions from males also. Ie chattiness and or aggressiveness. DIHL are quite common women starting conversations less frequent.

As far as alpha male well the responses are very differnent depending on appearence size moreso. But the deferment or submission tends to be from most guys except those that are natural -none producers they get aggressive.

Yes guys not fitting the classic alpha male look can be successful, add some anol for good measure or even -rone to get more submission and to be ignored by the naturally aggressive males (couplins reduce negative -none effects also PCC is good for this as for EW well read those posts i havent used EW yet.)

Phero Enthusiast

1. I sense that my pheros affect a large percentage of the younger women I get close to for a few minutes. I judge this by hairflips, touching, conversation initiation, and outright flirtation/propositions. I\'d say about 40%, maybe more. The key is getting in close for a minute or two (sit near her at a bar, stand close behind her for a minute, walk by her slowly a few times, position yourself where women will walk by you,etc. ). About the maximum distance I ever got a obvious reaction was six feet, and I had pretty much od\'d that day. Never had a lot of reactions walking through malls etc. - for me that requires an od which I really try to avoid. I\'m not afraid to approach women, so I keep my phero load pretty light usually...I\'m not trying to attract them from afar with an od cause they will be overwhelmed and run when they get close to me.

2. I use none sparingly except for when using NPA. I\'ve never noticed much difference in reactions based on how I\'m dressed - except when wearing a nice suit which gets me a lot more attention from women of all ages, with or without pheros. The pheros seem to work fine whether I\'m casual or dressy. I think a big component of the negative reaction from none is just the bad smell women may detect on you, not some intricate psychological dominance/submission thing going on in their heads.

I think the most important \'look\' will come from your face and eyes - if you scowl or stare you will look intimidating, if you smile and have a warm look in your eye you\'ll look approachable. Your clothes are important to show you are stylish/well groomed/attentive to detail, and have enough money to be presentable and dateable. I think clothes tell a woman more about your status in life, your face/eyes/words tell her what kind of man you are.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Questions for those getting consistent hits...

My experience is different from yours. Mostly this is not really important, but I want to comment on one thing that you mentioned. Of course it depends on the person, but unlike you, the negative reactions I get from -none are NOT merely because of the smell in my opinion. I honest feel that many people think I\'m the son of Satan or something if I use something like PI or Andro 4.2. I can make people literally shake, and some literally jump away from me.

Banned User

Qoute:
    \"Of course it depends on the person, but unlike you, the negative reactions I get from -none are NOT merely because of the smell in my opinion. I honest feel that many people think I\'m the son of Satan or something if I use something like PI or Andro 4.2. I can make people literally shake, and some literally jump away from me\"

That´s not a surprise since you live in Japan. I think that makes the difference.

Phero Enthusiast

It\'s hard to say, but probably 1 in 3, depends on the situation. In the coffee shop, it\'s easy because the shop is small and we are all on top of each other. I consistently nail hits with women over 30. Under 30 is a different story, especially in the shop. I don\'t hit the bars enough, but when I do, I tend to pick up some nice hits, I\'ve even had my fair share of girls approaching me.

I don\'t think you have to look a certain way. Women aren\'t as obsessed with looks as men (well they are until about 25 or so but still). I was told back in the day I looked like a \"sexy\" Conan O\'Brien, whatever that means. Although since then I\'ve got a serious tan, my hair is long and dirty blonde and I got glasses so who knows. I\'m not brad pitt, not even close. I\'m overweight too. But I still get hits.

take care,
    JDM

**DONOTDELETE**

MADMAXX I am not your father!!!

Satan

Enlightened One

My test batch of andro 8.4 always made things interesting. Lol 6 sprays of that made people run away or just get really sexually turned on (body language and occassionaly more - i had one sex session with a girl about my age and she went absolutley insane - the best sex ever mind you\"with pheromones pushing the barriers further)

Since its all gone now well i just have to try the new products as they are available. But if i was to pay close attention then yeah it could be up to 50% having some sort of reaction if they hung around long enought - ie 30 seconds or more to get a good inhalation of the stuff. Within a close range.

Phero Dude

Satan,

Are you sure?

**DONOTDELETE**

JD, I really like that look a lot, myself.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes mdmaxx ,I am sure!

Satan

PS: for the sake of something or other, FTR can call me \"daddy\" anytime

**DONOTDELETE**

Ooooo, Daddy!

When I’ve got the right dosage, my impression is that I positively effect 100% of the population — including guys, kids, myself, and dogs. If you’re talking about things that can be easily measured... I’d estimate eye contact with 60-70% of women (vs. 10-20% without pheromones), smiles from 95% of the women I smile at and 10-50% of the women I don’t smile at (SOE at the low end, TE at the high). When I was at my prime (without pheromones), I averaged success with about one out of every 25 girls I tried to get to know. Twenty years later (with pheromones) I average success with about 1 in 7.

There are small differences in range depending on breeze/no-breeze, air conditioner/no-airconditioner, indoor/outdoor, etc.. But they\'re pretty trivial.

I’m almost as successful with high ratios of None as I am with Nol, and I’ve been told that I look like Stephen Spielberg (who could be considered alpha but doesn’t fit the classic image).

My gut feeling is that Drew Carey and Conan O’Brien would rock with a good None product. Richard Simmons would probably just make girls feel uneasy.

**DONOTDELETE**

a.k.a., you\'re the one who says he \"low doses\", right? Maybe, that\'s your key to getting overall positive results with everyone.

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s amazing that you can get those kinds of responses. I can\'t imagine what your confidence level would be with so much success from women. I\'ve read on here in the archives about one guy having so much confidence, he felt like he could walk up to any woman, grab her butt, and for the woman to be ok with it. Wow, that\'s confidence to the max.

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah I could do that.

\"...he [felt] could walk up to any woman, grab her butt, and for the woman to be ok with it.\"

That kind of confidence is unrealistic and will likely cause him pain and suffering in the future. Don\'t you do that!

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with Whitehall. Not a good idea.

BNQ

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Maybe just look her in the eye tell her you\'d like to grab her butt!

I\'ve been drunk and tried it.
    NOT a good idea.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It\'s worked for me...maybe it\'s the puppy dog smile.

Well maybe it was because I was too drunk to talk or walk or think of my name.

BTW I\'m not a stranger anymore!
    I\'m a newbie who\'s been here for years. Hell yeah.

Enlightened One

Yes i will agree that being drunk and grabbing the butt cheeks of another girl is a BAD thing to do, especially if you dont know her and havent done it to her before.

Now chicks i know and have done it to well they usually respond like so.
    1.) Let out a giggle and let the hand stay
    2.) Drag me home and bonk me stupid

Now that said pheromones seem to make the above slightly easier.

Thread Information