Close

Thread: SoE dosage...

Journeyman

Default SoE dosage...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve just ordered some SoE roll-on. How much should I be using/ how much works for people?
    I\'d appreciate any feedback...

Default Re: SoE dosage...

Anywhere up to 12\". There is no real OD, apart from smell. Start at 6\" and work up.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve spent these past days using SoE roll-on only, and I noticed some interesting facts:

6\" application, as Cpt says, is a good starting point. However, the scent tends to go away pretty quickly with this amount (I used to apply 2\" on neck, 1\" chin, 3\" wrists): I\'d say that in 2 hours or so it fades away. If you bring the application to 9\" you\'ll have a longer lasting scent *and* it won\'t be going much outside your personal space.

When applying, you should avoid rolling on already rolled skin: I noticed that this way the oil tends to layer on itself, creating high-concentration spots that are less exposed; instead it\'s better to always roll on dry skin, since from what I\'ve seen, the scent last longer and it\'s detectable from longer distance.

Enlightened One

I may even try 4\" and work up to 20\" as cptkipling has said the only OD is the smell. James kohl recommeneds 1ml per application. Which is one tenth of the total bottle. 5 bucks per application (seems arfully expensive and we get results with much less - the idea of all over body application has been mooted however giving rise to the above recommenedation.

Ive had great results in the past (before comments about not using pheros for that long - ive been at it for 5 years)

Phero Enthusiast

Re: James kohl recommeneds 1ml per application. Which is one tenth of the total bottle. 5 bucks per application

- Is it correct or JVK wrong writing it ? maybe one drop, or .1ml
    - If it is correct, what is the explanation so we need that much ?
    - Does anybody try using this amount (1 ml), and what is the result ?
    (without other phero, or with other phero)

Thanks

I\'ll second that question with a \"WTF??\".

This confuses me when someone suggests 6 inches of a roll-on application of oil. The oil is very concentrated to begin with and you spend 50 bucks for it. How long do you expect it to last if you put 6 inches of oil on each arms and 6 inches of it on other places? The recommended dosage suggests that you can apply it what...5 or 10 times?

Point I\'m getting at is I bought a good amount of the gel packs and I literally use just little \"globs\" of it on my arms and one little dab under my nose and I have a great day with good reactions. Now I spent 24 bucks for 18 packs. At the rate of my application, this could last me a very long time and I have no complaints of loss of scent or reactions 4 hours down the road. So when someone suggests 6 inches or whatever on each arm, considering it\'s a lot more concentrated than the gel, it seems like a real waste of an application to put on than much.

I remember people would get good hits from SoE by just dabbing some oil behind each ear. Less is more people.

I would like to assure you that there is no way JHK recommended using 1 ml.

1 mL of SOE is 0.4 mg of -nol, ten times the recommended dose.

He must have said 0.1 mL, which is much more realistic economically (100 applications).

- Greg

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I would like to assure you that there is no way JHK recommended using 1 ml.

<hr></blockquote>Better to research first, assure later. Go look through the archives. He said 1 ml.

JVK did in fact say that he used 1 mL of SOE when it first came out and said it was a good starting dose. He a little later told us he was at a bar all night and kept applying and also others used it.
    Do a search if you don\'t believe me.
    It was around last January.

Enlightened One

Thankyou walter i did the same search to check my facts. I use probably 1/4 of a ml per application (or per day) because i usually get 40 applications between 1-3 months depending if use every day or not. It still works at that dose and sometimes less is better - some people reapply several times a day also.

Watcher
    I was just replying to sabSpeaks saying something that he obiously knows nothing about.
    I guess BassMan beat me to the reply though.
    Everyone has been attacking you lately so I figured you needed some backup.

Lee, I meant 6\" TOTAL.

Journeyman

I take it \" means inches and not cm? There\'s a limit to how much space there is on your face though! Do most people wear cologne on top of SoE or just as it is?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep \" means inches. SOE has a great smell IMO and doesn\'t need a cologne cover.

Phero Dude

I use about 4 inches on each forearm and about 6 inches on the neck. If I really want to power things up I use about 6 inches on each arm and 6 on the neck. However, I don\'t use it every day. That would be pricey. I mostly do this for important events such as my dance class when I know I am going to be around a dozen or so women.

Enlightened One

Yeah its inches you can apply on forearms and neck and face and upper body under clothing and on clothing (test first) etc etc.

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html

Thanks to Watcher and Walter for checking the facts. Indeed, what I said was that I first used it during several hours spent in a bar--kept reapplying, and also that others used it. At the end of the evening it appeared as though approximately one milliliter was used. No complaints about OD then, or since. The amount I use depends on the event; bars and outdoor events more, close contact with women in a non-sexual setting--shopping, etc., much less. Common sense should prevail more than recommendations--though I\'ve seen plenty of good recommendations on this Forum.

Thread Information