Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default PI/m question....scented or unscented?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi fellas

Was interested in ordering some PI/m, and was looking for some advice. Which is better....the scented or unscented? Any responses will be greatly appreciated. I just purchased some SOE last night on this site, and I am a newbie at this pheremone thing. I figure I\'ll try the SOE together with the PI/m and see how it works. I\'m 28 yrs old by the way, and look forward to seeing some results soon!

Default Re: PI/m question....scented or unscented?

Depends if you have a good cologne to cover, I cant really say if SOE will be good at it because I\'ve never tried it.

The concensus seems to be unscented. The unscented gives you more choices. The scented just has some ylang ylang essential oil in it. You can always add your own if you like ylang ylang.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

For me ylang-ylang isn\'t really great for a man\'s cologne, as it is very feminine (contains pseudo-estrogens and estrogenics), unless used in small quantities in a very masculine blend. I\'d get unscented and use different oils.

**DONOTDELETE**

well, i wouldnt be too sure bout that partner, see ying ylang is used in the orient as an aphrodisiac, and helps cover the PI, so i get better resutls with the scented...a little estrogen actually mimics copulins and gets the chicks that go both ways really hot...i [censored] you not

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m sure someone will correct me if I\'m wrong, but I believe it\'s used as an aphrodesiac by women to attract men. Ylang ylang is more intensely sweet and flowery than I ever hope to smell on a guy. I\'m with the doc on this one.

**DONOTDELETE**

Fulltilt, im sure you got it right bout how its used in the orient, but if you ever smelled straight men\'s PI, youll see how ylang yang does a pretty damn good job of covering it, and taking the sweetness outta it, ...there\'ll be no mistaking the scent of a woman in this particular mix, but hey, to each his own....

upsidedown

Has anyone tried PIm with A1? I\'ve ordered one of those used bottles of the scented version of PIm just to give it a try. I\'ll likely try it on it\'s own as wall as mixed with A1, but was wondering if anybody has any experience with the A1 mix tthat they could pass along.

I use PI/m (4 dabs) in the pits and A1 (4 drops) on the back of the neck. Seems to produce a \"comfortable attraction\".

Thread Information