Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Other phemonena

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Pantero, you\'re awesome, you\'re a major dude. So good on you to notice how she gets off and what she likes to such an extent. I am like her about changing rhythm - it\'s like, you start to make noises because what he\'s doing feels so good exactly like he\'s doing it, it\'s taking you over the edge, and as soon as he hears you moan, he changes stroke and you\'re completely thrown off and have to start all over again, it can be really frustrating...I\'ll send you a couple of links tomorrow re oral for her -- sounds like you two are very open with one another, though - does it not work for you to encourage her to do whatever it is you are wanting? Is it easy for you to orgasm from oral with other women?I don\'t understand the question about her clit. Try everything -- all your ideas sound good.

well sometimes i like what she\'s doing, and she keeps doing it, but that\'s not enough for me to climax (although that\'s not the whole point, but we\'d both like it better if i did) and i have never had oral from another person before, so i don\'t know what others might do to get me off, so that\'s why i\'m asking all the wonderful \"fellatrixes\" out there to share some tips which i could share with my gf. so as far as it seems, it\'s not easy for me to orgasm easily during oral.

it could have been related to my penis which i used to masturbate a little too hard, but that\'s why i\'m doing sensitivity training now - jerking off with the lightest of touches, and a lot of teasing, which results in the hardest orgasms, and a sore penis head, and increasing sensitiviy enough where i\'m able to enjoy sex with a condom - guys you should try that instead of masturbating like a bullet train - you will thank me over and over for it (or you might just think it\'s because it\'s your own damn self who\'s so good - either way, you\'ll enjoy it)

and the question about her clit: it\'s too sensitive to put my tongue directly on during oral sex. i was wondering what other techniques would feel good besides tongue on clit. some women LOVE clit action, some don\'t. my gf is one of those who don\'t. so i was wondering if you knew any oral tips that had INDIRECT clit stimulation

BY THE WAY: For the records, I am 19 years old, and my girlfriend is 20 (11 months older than me). So if anyone thinks that someone who replies is doing something immoral or illegal... it\'s not. We are a loving couple, we have talked about the future, we are responsible with birth control, and we are also of LEGAL age. There is nothing wrong with talking about such things.

As for those who are NOT over 18, talking about sex openly will encourage a comfortable feeling with the subject. When people are more comfortable with it, they tend to discuss it more. And the discussion of birth control is one of those discussions. It may be illegal in most states to have sexual intercourse if you are under 18, but the reality is, that most teenagers ARE doing it. Wouldn\'t you rather have them talking about it openly and responsibly, than to be ignorant and have a baby and be forced to live a miserable life, not to mention live off the taxpayers money? I think you would. Tax money should go to the nation, while free advice can save us tax money.

Also... What was that 1st amendment again? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Generally it works to hold the foreskin back and concentrate on the head relentlessly. That\'s my experience, anyway. I dunno re the clit thing. Nobody has to tell you to experiment (!) but if you\'ve watched her masterbate, notice what she\'s doing with her clit, and mimic that. She probably favors one side or another of it rather than straight on the head.

Enlightened One

Im watching it im watching it thanks for the advice guys it helps not just you two it helps others as well.

i have watched her masturbate, which i did watch carefully and learn from. as a result, i can bring her off with my hand, though it takes a while [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

but there\'s no way my tongue and lips can do what her hands do! but i\'ll keep that in mind as a general reference. if only i could watch her lick herself. plus the point is to offer my tongue as a DIFFERENT way of bringing her to orgasmic pleasure. why would you want the same sensations with different parts? that\'s the whole fun in exploring different parts!

oh [censored], that gives me an idea! i wanted to surprise her with oral skills, but wouldn\'t it be cool if i put my hand up by her mouth, and mimick her pussy with my hand. and then i tell her to do to my hand what she wants me to do to her pussy!!! so in essence, she WILL be licking herself.

omg that could also work for blowjobs!!! i\'ll suck her finger the way i want my penis sucked! wait a minute, then in essence i\'ll be giving myself a blowjob... oh well, we all know if could i wouldn\'t leave the house [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

anyway, keep other ideas pouring in guys and gals, and mainly FTR - come on guys, doesn\'t anyone have the balls to speak on this subject? or does this WOMAN have more balls than you guys (besides gerund and watcher)!

Enlightened One

Hey thats a great idea show her the way you want to be sucked off, do it to her finger. Hey my balls are big lol and i got what it takes, of course the horny goatweed+tribulus plus a big bulked up muscular body helps. Now add pheromones and im always rearing to go and its easier to relax her (whomever my sex partner is for the night) with SOE etc or DD# 1. Hey i take all the advice from here and apply it in real life, a few girls ive been with ive asked (they know about pheros but not couplins) to apply the couplins around thier stomach area and i go even longer and harder he he.

And why on certain days im in this forum all the time, well i do a lot of online sharetrading, lets just say ive made a lot of money in the last two years and whilst not looking for a good profitable buy or doing research (Mind mapping and acclerated learning have helped) and also not out hunting womens for sex lol. Im able to jump on here and help out seeing as though pheros have become a bit of an addiction to me (very helpful though) and my self confidence is 100% complete now i know pheros are responsible for sexual attraction. FTR is great and also you guys and girls have good advice.

**DONOTDELETE**

!! Those are really good ideas re oral. As far as your using your tongue to mimic what she does with her fingers being the same thing -- trust me, it\'s not. Tongue feels completely different from fingers, plus there\'s the whole intimacy factor of oral. If she\'s vocal, maybe you could just set out to explore - lick everything everywhere using different kinds of strokes and see what makes her react. If nothing else, it would at least be fun.

Good, Pantero, you\'re creative, that\'s so cool.

i would like to lick everywhere, but the only drawback is the smell of dried saliva...

lick your wrist and then smell it after it dries... not very nice smelling, is it. on genitals it might be fine, but i don\'t want it anywhere near her range of smell.

but yeah. if i have to explore, then give me a hat, and call me Marco Polo, dammit! or call me Ponce DeLeon - I will find that \"fountain of youth\"!!! well, i\'ll find a fountain of something, that\'s for sure....

RE the clit thing, try stimulating her more through the inner \"lips\", and try to \"fold in\" her clit between the lips and apply light pressure and motion. Also, finger her while you\'re doing this. Explore her whole pu$$y with your mouth, then go back to her clit as described above. Get a good rhythm going, be done in no time! Also, when she comes, she will get \"after shock\" that, if you get the proper rhythm going, will lead to multiple orgasms. My best experience of this was when I kept it going for what seemed like ages (more like 10 mins), and she had like 50!

Journeyman

Default Re: Masturbation and Pheromones.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Right, here\'s a question! Do we produce more pheromones ourselves if we cease masturbating?
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Here\'s an idea i had. If we stop masturbating we are no longer providing the sexual release that our body needs. To maintain the level of release the body may try and get more sex. If our body wants sex, then that leads to physiological mechanisms stepping up a gear in order to get it. A very important example of one of those mechanisms is that of pheromones!
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;It has been mentioned before that semen contains pheromones. If the semen is not being constantly released, then our body would not require to continually replenish the supply, perhaps leaving more pheromone producing thingys (scientific term) for the rest of the body to use.
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Anyone have any ideas about this? JVK, have you collected the T-shirts of people who masturbate and people who abstain?
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Ahhh the sweet smell of science.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

soory to bring up this topic again . but i have to know if lots of masturbation cause loss of personal pheromone . if it is true , is it mean that we should reduce the number of times we masturbate? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

You should not masterbate more than once a day, its a drain on the bodies resources. That will keep your pheros high. But i think they do get produced in greater volumes when you dont masterbate for a while, either that or im just so horny that i am much more forward with women [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Now I understand why I don\'t have any natural mones! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Now I understand why I don\'t have any natural mones!

We know that testosterone has something to do with pheromone.

Testosterone decreases during the day and increases when you sleep at night, while you are sleeping the heat from your body brings out your scentless, natural, 100 percent, pure, pheromone to your skin and clothes. Many of us showers during the day, we are not aware we are washing out our natural pheromone by doing that. I suggest that take a shower before going to bed in that way your natural pheromone stays with you all day.

Now take note, when you sweat a lot during the day your sweat washes away your pheromone. Try doing what I tell you and you will see results. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Oh!!! I thought it was because I\'ve been strokinit!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Strokinit to the east!
    Strokinit to the west!
    Strokin night and day!
    Oh what a mess!
    Strokinit!!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

lol

Phero Enthusiast

Oh!!! I thought it was because I\'ve been strokinit!!!
    Strokinit to the east!
    Strokinit to the west!
    Strokin night and day!
    Oh what a mess!
    Strokinit!!

Be happy now, you can stroke all day, every hour if you want too but just refrain stroking during sleep because testosterone is building up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Alright!! Will someone get this right! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Because I masturbated daily, sometimes three times a day, when I found out there was magic in me weenie...did I jack off all me mones? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If masturbation causes one to lose mones, then mine was all gone before I was 20! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

MASTURBATION DECREASES TESTOSTERONE

Banned User

no it doesn\'t -- it makes your knuckles hairy

It makes you blind

King of the coupons!

Well....

I\'m still horny as hell...my noodle is up in the early a.m. doing pushups before my eyes even open,
    I don\'t have hairy knuckles,
    Annnnnnnnd, I can seeeeeeeee!

Next! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I was being serious about masturbation lowering your testosterone. You can do a search and learn about it.

It makes you blind

Can\'t I just do it til I need glasses?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Journeyman

does anyone know if we masturbate too much and causes testo to decrease ,will we still gets enough sexual hits with the help from pheromone product even if our personal phero has reduced

why i want to ask this is because i used to experience a few sexual hits using jb#1.but then when i used jb#1 recently, i couldnt get a single hits. maybe it because i have ejaculated all my sperms. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

The biggest problem with masturbation/over-masturbation is that it drains the brain of important bio energy. Side effects you might experience are indeed blurry vision ,beeeeps in your ears, tilted vision , back aches , a feeling of weekness and so on...oh well its been discussed already..just google for overmasturbation - its not healthy at all.

+ Even if you (over)masturbate , this will not have any effect on topically applied pheros.

+ If u feel the urge to play with your salami every now and then...why not put the time to use and invest it into P-enlargement.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

The biggest problem with masturbation/over-masturbation is that it drains the brain of important bio energy. Side effects you might experience are indeed blurry vision ,beeeeps in your ears, tilted vision , back aches , a feeling of weekness and so on...oh well its been discussed already..just google for overmasturbation - its not healthy at all.

+ Even if you (over)masturbate , this will not have any effect on topically applied pheros.

+ If u feel the urge to play with your salami every now and then...why not put the time to use and invest it into P-enlargement.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Those who over masturbate do this for a reason related to maintaining good physcical health. I have been known to go 2 times a day but can hold out for awhile, all I can say is that is my penis enlargement trick.

I did some math and I figure I have masturbated 1,900 in my whole life so far.

Phero Dude

rofl..don\'t even know what to reply 2 that..I\'m amused ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Maybe u want to give us insights on your

MASTURBATION to SEX ratio....???

365x1x20=7300

just an average

Stranger

I would have to agree with the use it or lose it theory. if you stay sexually active your body makes more of the things that were released. Plus if you are sexually aroused more often you would give off that particular pheremone scent.

If you abstain from masterbation then logic tells us that our phero output will increase to attract more women. Do a search.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information