Close

Thread: AE

**DONOTDELETE**

Default AE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m thinking about getting some AE and was wondering how long the bottle would last if you were to apply it everyday. Most people seem to think 3/4 drops per application is the best so if i kept this rate up everyday, how many days would it last?

Phero Pro

Default Re: AE

The bottle will last something between 3-4 Months at 3-4 drops application every day.

**DONOTDELETE**

great, when my next term starts at college, i\'ll be away from my home computer for a few months and i don\'t like giving credit card details out over the monitored university network. So i want something that will last me till i get home. Thanks for the info.

Enlightened One

I would say based on my past usage of that amount 2-3 months.

Phero Dude

If you are using an https connection (ie: secure server) with the current default 128 bit encryption, there is no way that anyone is seeing the data you\'re transmitting.

MAYBE the NSA could crack 128 bit encryption, but your university certainly can\'t.

Enlightened One

Im sure the NSA could crack it but youre university, or you could just find any public internet connection. Ie internet cafe etc or just send in a phone order or a mail order with credit card details (PHONE ORDER if you live in the USA is fine) its us overseas orderers that could have problems. ALthough ive always gotten my order from bruce no problem except that little customs thing but that was just theiving australian customs agents who wanted a free sample.

www.anitadoth.com

Thread Information