Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Perfected combos

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alright veterens and professional Phero users. Post that special combo here. The one that you have mastered over time. The one that you can count on day in and day out for that specific reaction or result you want.

My sharpshooter is a combination of One Spray of the Edge and One Spray of Attraction covered with Fahrienheit. The Edge draws them in, while my super Phero attraction power punch, knocks them out. Results= lots of looks, DIHL, Smiles, and heat.

Only drawback to this combo is Aggressive from men. So i only use it sparringly.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Perfected combos

This is getting wierd ive heard a lot about men getting aggresive around Pheros lately.I cant be worrying about everytime i wear them going out getting in fights,cause i\'m a little guy.LoL [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL... Well I guess it might be something to worry about. But the aggression is more of a \"Tude\". I\'ve never had someone want to break my face or anything. I feel it is more of a primal competition thing. Alpha male posturing so to speak. I have found that when I use my killer combo, I get more of the fem reaction as opposed to the male aggressiveness. With males I get actually pretty friendly results, from back slapping to buying me drinks etc. And my combo is...drum roll.......... I mix my pheros a bit. I use one (1) part edge to four (4) parts cologne..with this two sprays one to the hair (hold at least 12 inches away from head to get as wide a pattern as possible. Mind you this is with dry hair, seems to hold the scent a long while)and another spray too the chest neck area with clothing on. And then one drop (finger over hole and tilt...to clarify before someone asks...lol) of New Phero Additive behind each ear down the carotid artery. This seems to always give me the ego for myself and steady DIHL, and hits all through the night. Also I pre-mix my edge combo in a 5 ml bottle attached to a atomizer.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

Tallcoolone
    I haven\'t heard much mentioned of the New Phero Additive. What\'s the story with that one???

About the edge for myself, I can\'t handle more than one spray. I get hyper with the edge and can\'t seem to relax. And the reason i brought up aggression from men. Is because wearing it at night in a club where people have been drinking, maybe it could stir something up?? who know\'s.
    Tonight I went to a club and only had attraction. Had mixed results.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Bubba,

The New Phero Additive is kinda like the edge on steroids. Very high octane. Very strong smelling. But when I use it almost guarantee the DIHL all around. I use it with a dad/drop on each ear/neck area. I have gotten very positive results with it alone But with the Edge it seems to do GREAT>
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

Attraction and andro but i am getting the edge and Alter ego in soon as well so i will gvie them a test run when they arrive, just need to figure out how long customs will take to let it through here in oz and also any expenses that they like to add on

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m trying the Edge because everyone seems to love it and it seems that most people are getting the DIHL effect from it.

**DONOTDELETE**

My combo as I just told someone is APC/NPA and it seems to kick ass. My problem is that I\'m outdoors a lot and these products seem to work better inside in an enclosed environment, especially when you\'re in a stationary crowd like on an elevator. I got on an elevator and a woman engaged in a business discussion couldn\'t help but to glance over at me. She was the only woman on the elevator and the other guys were taller and dressed in expensive suits.

**DONOTDELETE**

I use TE and APC, they seem to kick ass together when you’re out looking for girls. However when I’m on a date I need something with a little less kick, so I drop the dose down to almost nothing. APC on its own gets great results in both crowded rooms and especially one-on-one. Your date settles in and gets comfortable very quickly, allowing you to skip past the ‘interview’ and start having fun together.

It also has a great effect on men, the level of respect they show you shoots through the roof. I had a loud group of (5) ‘jerks’ part like the Red Sea for me when they almost knocked over the poor guy a few steps in front of me, now that’s what I’d call an ego boost. You could really take advantage of it in a work/sales/business environment, as it doesn’t have a strong presence/odor like some of the other products.

As for wearing combos in general, I guess it’s to pick up the slack where the other product leaves off and attracting more women in a wider range of scenarios. My combo is 4-6 drops of APC on the wrists with just a touch on each ear lobe, one shot of TE in the air and walk under so it spreads to your hair and a little on your face, then one shot of cologne the same way--works absolute magic!

Dylan

Thread Information