Close

Thread: SOE gel/NPA/m

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SOE gel/NPA/m

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I found a way to get the most hits from SOE gel and NPA/m. Apply the gel the normal way as you would apply cologne (Wrists, and neck.) Then put 2 dabs of NPA/m on your jaw (base of your ears to chin.) I applied it that way last night, and I kept getting hits like crazy.

P.S. Never use this around your best friend\'s house and you\'re with his alone in a livingroom girlfriend, especially when he\'s in the bathroom taking a shower. I didn\'t pursue it because it was my best friend, and that would be total disrepect towards him, and outright disgraceful.

How do I know it was a hit from her? Normally when I\'m with them, and I\'m using normal cologne, she\'s all over him like stink on sh*t. When I was wearing it last night in the livingroom, when she would pass me, she would brush her legs against mine, run her ass against my shoulder (I was sitting on a couch.) Lick her lips while looking at me, and use a deep seductive voice while talking to me. This stuff is dangerous. LOL

Default Re: SOE gel/NPA/m

hey sounds great!
    a more personal question: just out of curiosity, because your name seems to be Jaeger [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and you work in law enforcement: I seem to recall that there\'s a .. umm. ... \"firearm - trainer\" ... -dude ... called jaeger who does seminars all over the world on firearm safety and gun handling ... seems to be very much into the \"glock\" kind of sidearm.
    Sorry the above might sound kind of silly, but my older brother\'s got a Glock and did some gun training with this dude here in Austria, and when I saw your name I kinda associated stuff and just had to ask you! ... arrgh well, just the usual nonsense.

thanks!

ste

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s up? I\'m not a firearms trainer. lol I don\'t have a Austrian Glock, I have a German Sig Sauer. LOL

**DONOTDELETE**

More of a hi-power and CZ man myself but I did basic training with a G17(preffer the 17s though)

Satan

SIG:226 or228 or239 or 210????

Phero Pro

JaegerNYC, please go key in at least your age and gender in your profile~

**DONOTDELETE**

Satan:

Sig P226

**DONOTDELETE**

Gerund:

Check the profile.

damn!

well, be seeing you!

ste

Phero Pro

Are you using a full SOE Gel Pack or a half SOE Gel Pack?

BTW, Beretta 92 here

**DONOTDELETE**

PHP 87:

I use 1/2 of a gel pack. I\'ve always liked the Beretta 92F (U.S. Military issue)/Mel Gibson Lethal Weapon issue. LOL

Thanks for the prompt reply - I\'ll try that combo when I go out this Thursday Nite.

No, mine\'s not an M9, but there may be one in my future along with a Glock 27

**DONOTDELETE**

hey dude;
    were you smoking pot or anything during this \"alleged\" encounter?
    I\'ve been wondering whether that Triall guy was smoking pot (or doing anything similar) when he first used that stuff that he used.
    Anyway I have found in the past that marijuana can be a hallucinogen (not like LSD or \'shrooms though) and can cause you to believe things are happening which in reality probably are not. Maybe it was you speaking with the deep voice.

just a though. no offense I hope. I don\'t really know anything about you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Beretta, yuck.
    Taurus is better come with a condition 3 safety and has one hell of a better warranty..........

Satan

Fave carry gun: PT 911

**DONOTDELETE**

No I was not smoking pot. I work for the PD, marijuana is illegal. Never tried it, never will......my job is a bit too important. The only thing I smoke are cigarettes, and a cigar occasionally.

**DONOTDELETE**

PHP 87:

No problem. Give it a shot, it might work for you also. Just keep me posted on the results.

\"Beretta, yuck.
    Taurus is better come with a condition 3 safety and has one hell of a better warranty.......... \"

My Beretta came with a lifetime warranty. DId your Taurus?

I could post pages and pages about how reliable the Beretta is, as it is the US Military\'s sidearm of choice after rigorous testing, but I shouldn\'t have to, as the guns reputation and years of service speaks for itself.

BTW, I believe the Taurus is built using Beretta tooling if I\'m not mistaken.

**DONOTDELETE**

They also styled one of their 9MM\'s after Beretta\'s 92F.

**DONOTDELETE**

Why are we talking about guns on a forum about PHEROMONES? LOL I hope no one is getting the idea of lacing a bullet with pheromones, or mixing NPA or something with gun oil or solivent. LOL

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually beretta came with the lifetime waranty after realizing that it was bad bussines to have a companmy makineg a \"copy\" offer a better warranty than they did
    (the original taurus warranty was and still is for the lifetime of the original owner)Meaning they are everybit as good as the \"original\" only cheaper and they never had the \"teething problems\" that the beretta had.

Satan

PS: However........... if beretta would make a civilian version of the AR70 or a semi-auto detatchable mag .308 for the civilian market......I know I would buy one.........:-)

Phero Dude

Yeah, I think you should either make a new topic for this, or better yet, ask Bruce to set up an \"Off Topic\" forum.

Gun discussion really has no place in a pheromone forum, IMHO.

JaegerNYC, you mind if I put you application tip in my \"Current products, mixes/combinations\" Thread, which will hopfully be transfered to the Cookbook?

**DONOTDELETE**

CptKipling:

Sure you may put my post in the \"Current products, mixes/combinations\" thread..............as long as I get credit for it. LOL

You guys should talk about all the guns you want. IMHO I mean it\'s only 1 thread. Who gives a rats ass.

hey JaegerNYC

would the PD ever be interested in using -none when questioning suspects? or maybe SOE to get them so chatty that they slip up... just a thought.

also put -none on the bullets, so they\'re scarier, or some copulins so that the people you shoot at feel like they WANT to get shot by that \"beautiful, gorgeous\" bullet

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

xxxPantero:

That sounds like a good idea, but I don\'t think it would fly. Imagine a Detective questioning a suspect wearing a ton of -None saying \"Tell me everything you know!\" and having the suspect reply \"I know you smell like sweaty armpit and need some deodorant.\" LOL About the SOE, it would be nice to spill a ton of that in a cell with some agressive prisoners. It would probably avoid the spitting, kicking, screaming, etc.....maybe they\'ll be happy on the way to jail. LOL

Imagine spraying copulins on a gun and have the cop start talking to it like he\'s romancing a female. That would be an automatic trip to the psych unit. LOL

don\'t some cops already talk to their guns? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] what i meant was that maybe the person being shot at wouldn\'t mind being shot by that \"sexy\" bullet - just kidding.

and instead of using -none to question them, use something relaxing... like SOE

who knows, i used SOE as a mood relaxer today, by putting a slight bit under my nose... you could try that

and maybe you wouldn\'t want a bunch of copulins flying around guys who haven\'t had a woman in years.

oh and maybe some of the less assertive cops could use a bit of -none as a confidence booster? and some of the more aggressive ones could use a bit of SOE as a way to lighten up.

here\'s a joke for you, by the way...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A cop pulls this guys over for a moving violation.

Guy: What did you stop me for?

Cop: You didn\'t come to a complete stop.

Guy: I slowed down a lot, and no one was coming!

Cop: Yeah, but you still have to come to a complete stop.

Guy: I was at 1 mile an hour. Really, that\'s ridiculous. No one was even around!

Cop: That\'s 1 mile too fast.

Guy: If you can show me the difference between stopping and slowing down a whole lot, then I won\'t take this to court.

Cop: Okay, then step out of the car.

The guy steps out of the car, and the cop whips out his nightstick and starts beating the man down, and the guy is lying there on the floor, screaming in pain.

Cop: Now, do you want me to slow down or stop???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! THAT\'S SICK!!!!!!!!!! LOL HAHAHAHAHA

Thread Information