Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Anyone know what NPA SEcret ingredients R?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Maybe this will turn them on to it. I listen to it still at least once a month.

Although, you know, I think the answer may be in Abbey Road. Maybe that secret ingredient is what they\'re really talking about in \"Come Together.\" It\'s probably joo-joo eyeball or toe-jam football.

Phero Pro

NOW I\'m beginning to have a fun Monday! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Consider the source

The evolutionary root of NPA/TEs \"secret ingredients\" is that, during ovulation, women crave unusual pheromone signatures so that their offspring\'s immune systems will be as diverse as possible.

Note that LaCroy is located in Africa, the home of the greatest human DNA diversity on the planet. That diversity comes from the fact that Africa was the source of the human race and has inhabited the land longer than anywhere else. Hence, Africa should also be the source of the most diverse pheromone signatures on the planet too.

I speculate that LaCroy has found something in the scent of a Bushman or a Zulu or a Watusi that is rather unusual and so stimulates that diversity-seeking response in females. Maybe there\'s something in the sweat from a diet of raw cattle blood and yogurt eaten by a 7 foot tall Zulu warrior that drives the girls wild. Wilt \"The Stilt\" Chamberberlain certainly had some impressive claims in that regards.

OK, I admit, the above is a pure SWAG, but it makes for interesting speculation.

Note: \"SWAG\" - an engineering acronym for \"Scientific Wildass Guess.\"

Phero Dude

happiness is a warm gun....hehehe

Phero Pro

Default Confidential to Bruce~

You owe me a free bottle of Primal Instinct for steering this thread away from asking you more questions! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Consider the source

SWAG - I like that

Phero Pro

Default Re: Consider the source

I remember it as \"Sophisticated Wild-Ass Guess\", but I think I like yours better. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Ok so we are looking at new compounds id be interested to find out what, but because NPA does that thing that it does with new toys at their disposal it will be a mainstay in a lot of peoples mixes also. I wouldnt mind a new chemset from lcroy either to play with.

www.anitadoth.com

Wow. I love Whitehall\'s SWAG. If LaCroy hasn\'t already done it, I think somebody SHOULD go out and test some of those diverse pheromone signatures.

As for the other secret ingredient... I think it\'s Testosterone. TE makes me feel pumped up, guys are more defensive (even when there\'s no signs of OD from girls), women act more like guys when it comes to sex...

Not even scientific. Just a WAG. (But, if there\'s a pool, I was first.)

Enlightened One

Yeah that WAG or SWAG whichever way you look at it might be testostrone. Yeah it could be DHEA or tribulus in a liquid form who knows im sure though if we could experiment with new compounds from variuos suppliers (phil stone is rumoured to be about to realised new phero type compounds) EW is the beginning of course.

www.anitadoth.com

Phero Enthusiast

About the secret component:
    - Are the secret component same between NPA and TE ?
    - Is that possible in the future this component sold individually, so people can play/modify the concentration/amount ?
    - What other product which have secret component : Realm, APC, SOE... ?

**DONOTDELETE**

The stuff works, that\'s all that matters! LOL

**DONOTDELETE**

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Yeah that WAG or SWAG whichever way you look at it might be testostrone. Yeah it could be DHEA or tribulus in a liquid form who knows im sure though if we could experiment with new compounds from variuos suppliers (phil stone is rumoured to be about to realised new phero type compounds) EW is the beginning of course.

www.anitadoth.com

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ sign the petition and say hello in the forum.

<hr></blockquote>

Watcher- would you write a complete effing sentence for once!!

Phero Pro

it is not that watcher does write complete sentences, he PMed me and explained it. His religion forbibs him from using a punction mark. but its ok because he always has something important to add to the discussion and knows his stuff.

Default A Skeptical View

I sincerely and seriously doubt that testosterone and tribulus would make ANY difference to pheromone signatures if used topically. Maybe testosterone would degrade on the skin into something interesting but it is a controlled substance in the US and LaCroy and Bruce would both be risking criminal charges for distributing controlled steroids.

One can test whether topical testosterone and DHEA would have effectiveness as pheromones by getting some of this:

http://www.sexualitysite.com/newlifestyleproducts.htm

Enlightened One

Default Re: A Skeptical View

God you folks are getting picky, i was just throwing around a swag. I doubt that testorstrone would make any difference at all. The fact that it is a controlled substances adds further weight to that argument. Maybe NPA has another type of compound in it ?

Who knows \"is this good enough use of punctuation\", please folks is this good enough. Stop youre wingeing and read the threads and the CONTENT of what is contained therein.

Maybe i will just switch to a mind mapping type of response.

NPA = TESTOSTRONE? = UNSURE = MYSTERY = WE WANT TO KNOW = WHO CARES ABOUT PUNCTUATION JUST AS LONG AS IT IS READABLE AND UNDERSTANDABLE = NOW GET BACK TO PHEROMONE DISCUSSIONS.

Ok on the DHEA why i mention it is because if we get a discussion going then someone may come up with some new ideas. ITS CALLED GENERATING PEOPLES CREATIVITY BY RULING OUT WHAT ISNT IN A PRODUCT.

Watcher out (note yeah im pissed off)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: A Skeptical View

You\'ve gotta love him...

**DONOTDELETE**

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Watcher, it can´t be a-1 and copulins! Bruce wrote:

\"There is a certain disclosed amount of aNONE in the 2.4 mg of pheros (per bottle of both NPA and Edge), but other than that none of the other standard pherochemicals,

Other than that A-1 and cops usually trigger the kind of reactions I cannot quite link to NPA.

<hr></blockquote>

Franki: does A-1 count as one of the \"standard\" pherochemicals? Is that the only reason people are saying that Bruce said NPA does not contain it? (note somebody said in this same thread that Bruce said that NPA does not contain A-1 or copulins before Bruce posted the above.)

Watcher: I find it much easier to get to the \"content\" of what a person is saying when it is written in the same language as mine. (I ken a little Spanish and German but nowhere near enough to get by.)

I think it also adds to your credibility and makes people more interested to listen to you if you can use the language properly.

Sorry to have gotten you upset (and for the language). I was feeling sort of grumpy when I wrote that. That being said though it did feel good and I don\'t know why that pissed you off.

patchy
    You all are lucky. When Watcher (Paul from austraillia, Donald Duck) first came around he used no punctuation at all. None. He\'s doing a lot better and sometimes he even uses paragraphs. Also back then he was picked at for his punctuation so that might be why he was so touchy about it. He is a good guy though so cut him some slack. He bring up some good ideas like Do Clowns Have Sex.

Enlightened One

Hey you pissed me off along with another forum members Private Message on an unrelated topic. Lets just say a couple of very quick events and something that has happened to me where i am yesterday as far as annoying and stupid news outside cyber space lead to me blowing off steam and then also in a thread on masturbation. Im feeling better now.

**DONOTDELETE**

So -- DO clowns have sex?

OH NO NOT AGAIN!!!!

Well I\'d never shag one, if that helps.

Check out the thread:
    <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=11261& amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=11261& amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1</a>

From the archives, was quite a row.
    By the way \"Donald Duck\" is now \"Watcher\"

Actually that was just some sicko who wondered into the forum.
    I was talking about one of Paul\'s threads from when he was first trying to get 1000 posts. He was posting some BS topics and the clowns having sex was one of them.
    Somehow it set off a lot of people. So of course he repeated it a while back.

**DONOTDELETE**

That ghostclown guy is enough to make a girl slit her throat. See. That\'s why I don\'t ever even let them spend the night...

WHEW man oh man

Oh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

It had been a long time, and this was the one I remembered. Oh well when you get old and senile...

I never meant for that freak to be brought up.
    I was just talking about watchers old threads.
    Now I regreat ever bring the subject up.

Back to the topic?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information