Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Ideal male waist to hip ratio

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I read in James Kohl\'s book, Scent of Eros, that the ideal male waist to hip ratio is 1.0! Now, I\'m pretty sure most athletic guys with less than 10% bodyfat would have a waist to hip ratio much less than 1.0. So, do women like fat guys?!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Ideal male waist to hip ratio

I don\'t know what you think of as \"fat,\" exactly - but it\'s for SURE women would rather have a little overweight than underweight.

What about the \"ripped\" look? Muscular, low body fat and all that...
    Or are love handles better?
    Inquiring guys want to know. ;-)
    Bruce

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

What about the \"ripped\" look? Muscular, low body fat and all that...
    Or are love handles better?
    Inquiring guys want to know. ;-)

<hr></blockquote>It\'s the most amazing thing...

When I was a kid [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ...

My bestest friend was this short, fat creature who went by the name \"Krittur.\" I taught him guitar. He taught me how to lay females. Go figure. He had sex with the girl I was going steady with. I took on a few of his. We\'d just grin at each other, not knowing how to explain it, but both knowing it was working and terrified to break the magic...

**DONOTDELETE**

Love handles are fine. A great huge belly isn\'t, but some belly is ok with me. I like to feel a guy\'s weight on me. The ripped look *looks* fine, but it doesn\'t feel as good, and guys who spend that much time worrying about what they look like are usually not very good in bed because they\'re busy \"performing\" instead of losing themselves in the experience. I\'d much rather have a guy who enjoys his meals and knows how to relax. As far as muscles go, I do think it\'s nice if a guy has some muscle in his shoulders and arms. Nothing wrong with some muscle. I\'m just suspicious of guys who spend their lives in the gym looking at themselves.

I dunno. Maybe it\'s just me and my girlfriends, but one strong objection if we\'re asking each other, \"Would you do him?\" is \"No way -- he\'s too skinny.\"

I\'m quite certain that the 1.0 is statistically based. Not all women would prefer a 1.0; just as not all would prefer 1.2 (love handles) or 0.9 (ripped). However, the statistical approach is valid, since body fat distribution in males is focussed on the midsection (a function of testosterone), versus on the hips/thighs in women (a function of estrogen). Simply put 1.0 or 0.7 (the perfect female WHR) are indicators of body fat distribution, which is an indicator of sex hormone levels--and thus of pheromone production.

I think it\'s an age thing. Women around my age (23) and especially younger usually like skinny muscular guys with no body hair. I myself like prefer older men who have, well, some meat on them!! Like FRT I love to feel the man\'s weight on top of me and like her, I don\'t mind the love handles as long as they\'re not accompanied by a big belly. That is the one thing I think is universal, that is the single biggest turn-off to all women (at least as far as I know).
    I like men who are tight &amp; toned (especially the stomach and butt) but not so I could see every single muscle on their bodies.
    But the body really isn\'t the most important thing to most women (at least not all of it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), there are other things that count for more.
    Pet

I Love You Pet...lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oh you\'re so sweet... kiss kiss kiss ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Pet

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, could be us old broads like men with meat on their bones and hair on their chests. I\'m curious, Pet, what about men who dress up in women\'s clothes and pass for women? How do you feel about them?

I know a bunch of teenage girls because I have a teenage brother and they all like the skinny, smooth Leonardo Di Caprio type and find body hair disgusting. And on the other hand, I teach 6 classes of mainly women, all between ages of 30 and 50 and from what they\'ve told me, they all prefer the masculinity stereotype, someone like George Clooney for instance. So since we\'re talking about it and I happen to know opinions of some 70 women, why not share? But I never said it was a rule, it\'s not even a rule for me. I also like the mascuilinity stereotype but I can easily think of a few guys who are very skinny and feminine looking but still somehow radiate that raw sexuality that only men can. They may not be my usual type but they still make me wet, and I don\'t even have to use pheros!
    All in all, I think it\'s a sign of maturity not to be bothered by small physical imperfections like love handles and that\'s were I was going at with the age thing.
    As for cross-dressing, love it as a sex game and I totally adore a transvstite friend of mine who likes to go clubbing with me and flash people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] As long as nobody gets hurt, I applaud to everyone who dares to say and do whatever he or she pleases.
    Pet

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting. Wonder if hanging out with that flasher tranny friend of yours has anything to do with the fact you\'re having trouble being approached?(just kidding, Pet, I couldn\'t resist) About getting wet -- I get wet without pheromones, too, but not to the point of it nearly running down my legs. That\'s the amazing thing about pheromones -- just putting them on makes me soaking wet - in the absence of stimulation or any sexual thought whatsoever. Have you actually bought and used any pheromones yet?

**DONOTDELETE**

another use for pheromones:
    as a natural lubricant!!!
    put in on you, and the woman will get wet?
    wow! which pheromones get you wet, FTR?

**DONOTDELETE**

PCC. I wrote about it in the women\'s forum if you\'d like to go look. It\'s quite amazing, really.

Haven\'t tried any of the pheros out yet, just moved so I\'m kinda broke at the moment and these things are quite expensive for Europeans, with the shipping costs and all that. I\'m not really all that sure I need them but we\'ll see, a little research never hurt anyone, right?

So, about this getting wet business, do all women experience that? Because I\'m not sure I\'d like that. See I get very wet as it is. Sorry if this is a bit too graphic but really, I\'ve been told by all my ex lovers that they\'ve never seen anything like it. The first time I noticed it was a shock for me too. I was down on all fours, looked down to see how things are going and I saw I was literally dripping!! The bed was totally wet from me! So as much as the guys seemed to like it (guess it made them feel it was because they were soooooooo good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), I really don\'t think I need even more juices down there! Wouldn\'t want to drown anyone!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ... Maybe I\'m producing too many pheromones on my own, I don\'t know... And since I\'m talking about it, guys, is it really a turn on to see a woman get THAT wet? I\'m actually kinda insecure about it...

My my... the things I share with you people... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pet

**DONOTDELETE**

For those of you girls who have worn PCC as well as the androgens (-nol, -none, etc.), does PCC actually get you wetter than wearing the androgens? It doesn\'t seem to make sense to me, since I thought the androgens were suppose to turn women on.

I\'ve been wearing a small amount of PCC this week (&lt;1/10 of a drop). I haven\'t noticed an increase in libido, but I felt more pumped up for my workout this week.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Ahem...Yes.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, Pet, do you squirt, too?

Hi Pet, I can\'t speak for all guys but YES for me it is a turn on. Infact, your last post gave me the biggest, well, you get the idea. :P Anyway, no need to worry because I suspect most men would agree that you can never be too wet.

El Chupanibre

Phero Dude

Nothing to be insecure about Pet - it\'s a MAJOR turn-on for me - the wetter the better!!! I think there is a trend developing here as you can see from the responses to your question :-)

Oh you guys... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It feels kinda weird thanking you for reassuring me there\'s nothing wrong with my... um, yeah, you know, but thanks nevertheless!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

FTR, not sure what else MY little engine does, but I hear they do squirt sometimes. Maybe mine does too, I\'ll have to check it out I guess... Any volunteers? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Pet

I don\'t know when this place turned into a sex chat but I like it! Pet, I\'d be more then happy to help you with your experiment. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    El Chupanibre

Be careful what you ask for....you might just get it.

Very true! I guess it would be kinda scary to open my door one day and find all you Phero Pharaohs, Pros, Enthusiasts, Dudes and whatever else you might be, along with the Strangers and the Newbies, standing there, trying to check out my little well! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] But thanks for offering! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Pet

**DONOTDELETE**

I would have thought the reassurance of all your ex-lovers would have sufficed, but apparently it takes a village.

Phero Dude

I like that... Phero Pharaohs!

Oh you know how it is, put a man in bed with a naked woman and he\'ll say anything! \"No your ass doesn\'t look fat\", \"of course your breasts are firm enough\", \"I don\'t mind cellulite\"... Guess we do the same about male insecurities (especially about the \"size\" issue). So better to ask those who have not (yet [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) slept with me. As sweet as lovers can be, there\'s a chance they\'re not all that truthful as far as certain things go.
    Pet

Phero Dude

yup - hard to get the honest/objective truth from friends/lovers oftentimes

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re worried about cellulite, slack breasts, and a fat ass? I\'m really surprised, at your age.

Boy you just love having me around, don\'t you?
    I never said those were my examples, I was just trying to be more universal. My examples would be \"Do my breasts look too big in this T-shirt?\" or \"should I wax it all off or would you rather shave it for me?\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Pet

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information