Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default When wearing pheros in hair

visit-red-300x50PNG
    when is the best time to where pheros in hair, since its seem to spread more , also after spraying pheros in hair , do u spray cologne right on top of them ,

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: When wearing pheros in hair

Bump

**DONOTDELETE**

BUMP

**DONOTDELETE**

Biggie,
    I like to spray the mones on my hair when dry. They seem to hold better that way. Clubs and large gathering seem to be ideal enviroments to use the Hair Trick. I either spray the edge (1 spray)or a combination (pre-mix) of cologne and the edge. It seems to make a \"wake\" behind you as you walk. First time I did this was at a local hangout. As I walked in, went straight to the bar and stopped. My bud told me to look at the entrance area where we both walked through. I did and saw 3 or 4 fems visably sniffing the air and smiling. Also was grabbeed from behind by a sweet little thang who inquired if I was single. This tecnique works very well.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

i usally use hair gel in my hair, can i still put the pheros in my hair, or does it have to be dry

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve tried applying to wet with gel in the hair but seems not to hold. But with gel try spraying before applying the gel. Then when gel has set (dried) take a comb or brush and run lightly in the area you applied. I\'ve tried this and seem to work when I put goop in my hair. But does not seem to hold as well as with dry hair. I don\'t know maybe need to try a few experiments to see how to apply to hair with goop.

I wear spray/gel in my hair as well except for the very back of my head.

This is where I put the APC

Another thing about putting it on the back of your hair is that you can quickly rub your hand over the back of your hair and get some of the phero\'s on your hand.

Just a quick motion like you are running your hand thru your hair.

You can even distract her so she looks away for a second (Hey, is that Mick Jagger who just walked in the club?) as she looks, she do a quick hand pass over the back of your hair.
    Just enough to \'activate\' your hand with phero\'s

That way if you are talking to a girl, you can use a little bit of hand motions when talking and it\'s a way to wave a hand with phero\'s on it closer to her face and nose.

I\'ve been trying this out at various places with mixed results, which I guess are better than no results.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah im wondering if any of my workmates will discover this site, some friends of mine at work have started using pheros as well and the results are as per expected, but im thinking what about realm on the hair, it could be an interesting idea or even alter ego in the hair, for wet hair being a oil based ????? ideas to ponder well im off, time to do some weights to build up my natural production and to give some eye candy for the women out there that go for the big muscles or even well built types, choas time hey randy how are you going buddy

**DONOTDELETE**

What if your head is Bald will the sweat make the pheromones go away

**DONOTDELETE**

now thats an interesting question mm what does everyone else think it may be about normal like normal skin maybe a little less as far as length but still effective anyone else ??

Mrright03,

Isn\'t the scalp one of the places that we have Apocrine glands? Seems to me that Pheromones would thus find it habitable whether furnished or un-furnished! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m a short guy, about 5\'6 so I make sure to get some mones right in the hair, get all those tall girls hot and bothered. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I spread some of my juiced up APC mixture on the side of my hair, as well as in the back. Seems that I\'m either beside someone or sitting with them standing behind me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Nice thinking Lex. All the way around. That\'s right, especially on public transit. A cute chick is always somewhere close.

**DONOTDELETE**

I applied some Edge o the back of my head the other week. Then for the next few days my cat, who won\'t have anything to do with anyone, spent a few nights sleeping on my pillow. Even woke up a few nights to find that he had taken it over. As I said he is quite misable and hates any human contact

I\'ll be the first to admit that I wouldn\'t mind going to bed with a bit of pussy but this is too freaky.

Thread Information