Close

Stranger

Default single lesbian needs help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone,
    I\'m just getting started with pheromones and was hoping for some direction/suggestions. I ordered primal for women based on the information on the loce-scent web site. I just got it so I really don\'t know what it will do for me.
    Should I have gone with some other product? Any other sister out there with some experiences? If you are attracted to, excuse the stereotypes here, to more feminine women, do you use the male product? or if you like your women a bit more on the butch side, do you go for the products for women? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: single lesbian needs help

You can use products containing none to increase the perception of you as aggressive, dominant, active.

You can use products containing nol to increase the perception of you as receptive, submissive, passive.

Nol-containing products give the impression of fertility and youth.

Copulins signal ovulation, fertility, sexual activity.

Rone increases the impression of dominance.

With experience, you can learn to tune mixtures of these components that give people interesting perceptions of you.

Phero Enthusiast

hi sister,
    welcome here ! I was feeling kind of lonely on this forum though the guys are very nice and always try to help...
    The first product I purchased is PI/m (male product), thinking it would be better to attract girls. I was wrong : though in the beginning I noticed reactions from people (people staring at me in a strange way, etc...), I felt pheros had an effect on me, making me a bit more dominant - and this is not what I want. I\'m rather shy, and feeling this dominant part coming from an external element wasn\'t good to me, it was artificial.
    So I got PIw, and then Alter Ego (women version) and PCC. PCC is very nice to wear, AE too, and the mix is ok. I think I will try some other products, even less concentrated ones.

I think we have an advantage : as women, we may know what other women (sisters) are attracted to; moreover, as we spend a lot of time talking about girls, we have many clues. Knowing what you are attracted to may help a lot : as to me, I would avoid none (it makes me feel more nervous and aggressive).
    Nol is ok : it seems to allow easier contacts and conversations.
    PIw may be too strong - or I haven\'t found the right dosage (I use 2 drops, but a lady here has used more and got reactions from men), that\'s why I will try less concentrated products.

That\'s all I can say for now -I\'m still looking for the right product and the right dosage.

Frenchie (from Paris,France)

Stranger

Thank you BassMan and Frenchie, very kind of you to respond. I appreciate the information. Also, I didn\'t mean to exclude anyone with my post so if anyone else has anything to add, please feel free to do so. Thanks.

Enlightened One

Mmm im thinking on what you should buy its a difficult question. What about NPA for women (never tried it but if it has nol and secret ingredients - then it may work for you)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello,

Though I\'m not a lesbian, when I was wearing PI/W a woman who I believe to be a lesbian would not stop staring at me. I mean, she was litorally looking me up and down the whole time I was at the restaraunt.

Good luck with your quest for Ms. Right!

Stranger

Thanks Hunny for the kind wishes. And thanks again to all that responded to my post.
    I have been wearing PI/w for about 1 week now and though I would report on my results. I honestly don\'t know if its doing anything for me – its hard to say if the PIw had anything to do with what happened. Perhaps I need to do some more experimenting with how much I am wearing.
    1st reaction: I noticed a (straight) woman I work with was acting rather competitive with me. The best way to describe it would be catty yet talkative. It was very uncomfortable.
    2nd reaction: I was in a sporting goods store. The 2 male sales clerks couldn’t do enough for me. They were falling over each other trying to assist me. Maybe it was a slow day and they were bored...
    3nd reaction: I was in a seminar with a male colleague. We sat next to each other. We chatted during the day but I didn’t notice any behavior out of the ordinary. But the next morning, he stopped and brought me in a coffee.

But other than that, I haven’t really noticed much. I was at a function with 40-60 women and I didn’t notice any reaction. I was with a friend of mine and we were pretty heavy into conversation so maybe that had something to do with the lack of “hits”.

I am wondering if maybe I am using too little? Too much? or maybe too much perfume? What really is 2 drops? It\'s kind of hard to figure out what is a drop and what isn’t.
    Can anyone tell me what works for them? Is there another product I might try?

**DONOTDELETE**

Up your dosage, go four drops. That\'s worked for some of us, to kick it up a notch. I had the spontanous gift giving - you said the guy bought you a coffee. I got chocolates. Never happened before. Keep your eyes peeled. SOE made my women friends even more warm and affectionate. I don\'t know if it would help you but I offer that for what it\'s worth.

Stranger

Thanks for the input. I will give 4 drops a try and let everyone know how it goes.

Phero Enthusiast

hi Biker,
    welcome here on the forum !
    It\'s the same for me : I haven\'t noticed a lot of reactions with PI/w (I used 2 drops) - I will try with 4 drops. I wonder if it works for girls...
    AE (2 drops) seems to be more efficient, makes people more chatty, and it also makes me feel more at ease with people. Maybe it\'s the nice smell : I use it with a roll of PCC and I cover it with KenzoKi/ginger... it\'s really nice to wear. A few days ago, I went out for dinner, and then spent a long time talking with a (girl) friend all night long. She wouldn\'t go.
    I haven\'t used EW yet - it does stink and I dare not use it. I\'ve made a mix : EW:alcohol (1:300), and essential oil (mandarine). Still on the shelf...
    I have ordered more products : the edge (which comes with EW), NPA, PPA and APC. I\'ll try them all.
    I\'m not sure about the right dosage for girls/girls, and if I feel kind of a pioneer when using pheros, I suppose we are much more pioneers when it comes to homo relationships. Nobody here in France even thinks this might exist.

Have a nice day
    Frenchie

Thread Information