Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Any deals coming up?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m gonna need to get some more pheros, particularly I need some SOE and possibly some NPA. Any deals coming up anytime soon Bruce?

JDM

Default Re: Any deals coming up?

I just put the Beginner Special (Edge, atomizer, musk and a free soe gel) back up after a long break. Anyone can buy it this time, so that is a way to save a few bucks and get some free stuff with a bottle of Edge, which has the same formula as NPA. Other than that we are getting the new fragrance PPA in on Wednesday (fairly sure this time). Maybe I should throw in some free SOE gels with them to make up for all the waiting.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

upsidedown

Bruce,

Will you be getting the new fragrance of AE on Wednesday as well?

Phero Pro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a bottle of Edge, which has the same formula as NPA.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never realized that... NPA is identical to The Edge, just 4X more concentrated in terms of pheromone content per m/l (according to the product chart in reference)?

One spray of NPA would be the same as 4 sprays of The Edge, in terms of pheromone application?

Could you freely substitute 4 parts The Edge for every 1 part NPA in the various \"JB\" recipes?

If JB#1 is APC + NPA @ 7:3....... could you make a comparable batch of JB#1 using APC + TE @ 7:12?

Anybody?

Yes, the new AE should be in there too. We ordered them all at the same time. I just got a tracking number that looks like it is due in tomorrow. I\'ll let you know if I hear anything to the contrary.
    Bruce

Actually, NPA is closer to 5X stronger than Edge. When you say it like that, it sounds like NPA is the better product, but it is just a matter of personal preference/convenience. Both bottles contain exactly 2.4 mg dry wt of pheromones. With NPA that amount is disolved in 5ml of solution, and with Edge it is in 24ml.
    That means NPA has .48 mg/ml of solution and Edge has .1 mg/ml. (Primal has .5 mg/ml)
    Bruce

Banned User

If you are not going to mix, TE is the way to go. Unfortunately TE has a bit of a bad rap, but to me it is one of the best products that are sold.

It´s certainly way more convenient than NPA, what makes me wonder why the ratings of TE are so much lower than those of NPA. That implies that if you use NPA mixed with cologne you should get better results than when you are applying TE and cologne seperately according to a number of forum members ..........

Phero Pro

Bruce, thanks for prompt reply. In the future, can I always expect a response within a half hour? <grin>

Seriously, though... You say The Edge has 24 ml per bottle, and the text in your advertisement says 24 ml also.

But the picture of the bottle of The Edge in the ad clearly says \"20 ml,\" and the Product Table in Reference also says 20 ml per bottle...

Has the bottle content increased from 20 to 24 ml? (While leaving the pheromone mg. content the same?)

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks Bruce. The Edge is an old favorite of mine, and I had to jump on the beginner deal. Also picked up some more NPA and some SOE.

For those of you wondering about TE, I\'ve used it for a about year and it\'s gotten me the most consisten hits of any phero product I\'ve used.

JDM

Banned User

Hey, nice to see someone who agrees with me about the TE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Hey i will agree that the edge is just as good as NPA well i notice the same effects and the sandlewood scent is great also. Attraction is also a good product - the unscented version esp.

Gerund,
    Well, you can see I don\'t always respond in a half hour. ;-)

RE the 20ml to 24 ml change: Yes, the volume changed, but the mg content changed right along with it. Apparently the bottle size changed and they filled it up to the 24 ml level using the identical formula as before (.1 mg/ml), which took the wt. of pheros per bottle from the orignally planned 2 mg up to the present 2.4 mg.

Bruce

Default Re: Any deals coming up? AE? or AFA? How much TE ?

Hi Bruce, all,

I got the Edge deal last time and want to know how much Edge to use.

I\'m not the kind of person to return things yet so far I would MUCH RATHER have NPA than TE [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

It would have been my last order if I hadn\'t experienced some good results with other products.

I got good results using anywhere from 3 dabs to 3 drops of NPA or mixed.

So how much Edge should I use? I\'ve used dabs, drops and up to 3 sprays...also mixed, doesn\'t enhance the scent of other colognes and more importantly DOES NOT GET ME THE SAME RESULTS! Hard to believe its the same formula only 5 times weaker.

So while saving money is important it is NOT A GOOD DEAL if the product doesn\'t deliver.

Also, how much Stone Products do we need to get in order to get the FREE EW? AE is good ( pricey for the results ) and I\'m curious about the new version with the better scent and the scentless AFA

Thanks for help in my next order
    Icemone

Thread Information