Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Enlightened One

Default Anyone tried a 5 phero mix. Results here.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok the ultimate mix Arone Anol Anone a1 (androstadinenone) and couplins ie PCC or EW into a mix and what are the effects. Anyone with lots of money could try this it deserves its own thread. Now anyone tried this the chem sets from stone labs a1 from stone labs and of course either the PCC or EW.

Im totally unsure of ratios of amounts but suggestions would be helpful as i may purchase everything at some point and try it out myself. Lets discuss everyone.

www.anitadoth.com

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone tried a 5 phero mix. Results here.

Yes. That\'s all I do. I also use LaCroy mones, musks, and perfuming pheros, which are very different. This is all very routine, and a very different approach from that of most forum contributors.

My current fave mix, for the \"basic 5\", starts with my Fibonacci formula:

3A1,5rone,8nol,13none.

To that I add 1 drop of EW 700:1 dilute -- that\'s one drop EW per full chem set alcohol bottle. I\'m going for a VNO effect with the A1 and cops. Then I dilute the whole mix 2:1 with whatever.

The EW part is too new to evaluate, but the rest works great, with no a1 hangover. Proven formula for me.
    If I use Edge with it, I simply swap places with A1 and -rone, to address OD risk, or add 1 drop chem set A1 on my back. I have noticed fewer -none OD effects in the field overall, presumably as the A1 takes the edge off (no pun intended) the -none scariness. With edge that\'s 6 pheros plus the 7 in EW = 13 pheros. Some of those in EW may be unisex (for sure indole).

We\'re starting to approach a primitive \"human musk\", our ultimate goal. (I wish Erox would cooperate, as they are holding us back. If LaCroy and Stone are listening please release a miscellaneous phero mix, similar to a unisex or male EW!)

Add 5mg DHEA, tribulus; and, essential oils or a top-end french or italian cologne, and you\'re not easily stopped. I won\'t rant & rave, but I do strongly encourage others to try. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

My fav:

6 none : 3 A1 : 3 nol/COPS : 1 rone

using
    PI/m for none
    chem set A1
    PI/w for nol/COPS
    chem set rone

various decent colognes for cover, diluted 3:1 to 4:1, depending on the cologne. currently LeMale at 4:1.

the mix is diluted with 75% EtOH to a none concentration of 0.0125mg/ml. I have it in 60ml spray bottle as a body spray. The various PIs don\'t mix completely, it\'s a cloudy suspension. Shake well before using.

Enlightened One

Those results are encouraging guys what about actual hits etc. Do you get good results and is anyone else out there trying similar formulas, bassmans mix sounds good as does drsmellthis as well so is anyone else trying these types of mixes. Trust me folks this should really work quite well so jump on board and post youre ideas etc.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Those results are encouraging guys what about actual hits etc.

<hr></blockquote>I stopped looking for \"hits\" about the time I convinced myself this stuff works.

I wear that 5 phero body spray every day as deodorant. 0.33 ml (2 sprays from a sprayer that delivers 6 sprays per ml) under each pit. I wear other things above it, but having this on definately enhances whatever else I\'m wearing.

My goal in wearing pheros is to be surrounded by happy, playful people who are feeling a little sexy. The definitions of \"happy\", \"playful\", and \"a _little_ sexy\" change depending on my environment; as a result, the \"outer\" pheros may be anything from a couple of squirts of 1 none : .544 nol (my magic work formula, remember?) to 3:4 Edge / Le Male - exceptional if I\'m around \"disinhibited\" females. It all works, it just all works differently.

Enlightened One

Ok i dont look for hits after 5 years but you get that loosened up flirtatous cant help myself i feel so sexy and you are so sexy sort of response. Would you say its better than say just 1 or 2 pheros types at once. Being convinced ages ago of its success would you recommened that people put together a 5 phero mix. Plus any new compounds that come to our attention and are able to be marketed and sold on love-scent.

Watcher,

I\'m going to be testing a new 5-way tonight. You don\'t want to mix it up in the quantities I\'ve got. (I forgot the cardinal rule of not throwing good pheros after bad, and ended up with @20mL. of marginally useful product. BEFORE adding the RM, that is.)

I took some of the SOE with None, A1, and EW mix that I posted on the EW thread and mixed it with an equal portion of RM and it seems pretty good.

An approximation of the recipe would be:

2mL. of RM (N)
    2mL. of SOE (L,R)
    @ 5 drops of A1 (D)
    1 drop of .01 EW (C)

I had put some chem-set None into the SOE originally, as that\'s how this started, but since RM became an ingredient, the extra None became superfluous. No use adding anything that might detract from the fragranced products\' ability to cover the EW.

Smells quite decent. Jury\'s still out on effectiveness.
    If I\'m not back on the board in the next six hours or so, that could mean that the mix works.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Sounds interesting hope the jury is right on effectiveness - this is only a new thread so to begin with discussion will be light. However EW or PCC could prove to be quite interesting in an overall mix. I guess the extra none being superfluous is a non-event. Now one thing that i might change to the overal mix would be as follows.

2ml SOE
    2ml RM
    @ 4 drop of a1
    1 drop of 0.1EW
    8 drops of rone from the chem set Arone.
    1 drop of NPA for whatever secret ingredients it possess (if its not a1 and couplins what is it?)

Since bodies employ scads of pheros, since science has not identified a magic \"get laid\" phero bullet; since pheros seem to work in harmony, and since the pilot studies suggest as much; I have never doubted that multipherous approachs are superior to monopherous ones. I think the reliance on -none is force of habit from the PI days, as multipheromonology is very new. Realistically, we know more about this, in a \"big picture\" way, than the professional scientists, who are lagging a bit. We are the practitioners.

The Himilayan deer and civet cat use scads of pheros to get laid. Musk is what gets animals laid in the real world, not single pheros. Musks are extremely complex.

If I don\'t know how to mix pheros, I won\'t have success. There\'s the rub. Fortunately I have a method (not the only. I mentioned another recently.) for obtaining natural smelling phero mixes (primitive human musk approximations), as detailed above. When mixed with sandalwood or amber, the smell is distinctly sexual. Try it. -None alone doesn\'t smell like sex.

The formula is not perfect, and I am unfortunately a perfectionist. But due to the corporate mentality, we do not have many compounds at our disposal that would probably allow us to construct a passable human musk. I\'d be working totally feverishly on it if we did. I think the fibonacci formula works for now. At least the proportions are distinctly organic, and organic smelling. That means more than what the researchers are saying right now, to a practitioner like me.

I am having a lot of sex right now, with a woman much younger than me. She often asks me what she can do to please me. (the last time I suprised her by reeling off an encyclopaedic list of kinky and/or nasty fantasies.) I was wearing a Fibonacci mix when I met her. I don\'t know if it was the pheros. However, she has an extremely sensitive sense of smell (she is partially blind), and volunteered that my mix \"smells like sex,\" before she knew what it was. She smelled it out of a mixing spoon, not on my horny, festering, greasy body.

In short, the goal of pheroscience, from my point of view, is to construct a human musk, with an emphasis on sexuality. If it smells like my ass, earwax, armpits or pelvic region, I start to believe I\'m onto something. The conscious, sensuous mind gets to play, too, and can be an excellent source of information.

Doc, You\'re doing a helluva job. Keep up the good work.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

My current fave mix, for the \"basic 5\", starts with my Fibonacci formula:

3A1,5rone,8nol,13none.

<hr></blockquote>I\'m game to try your mix, Doc. You said you use LaCroy none? Would that mean NPA for the none and Stone Labs chem set stuff for the rest? Or have you used Stone none, too?

No I use LaCroy in addition to the other formula, which is a complete entity unto itself, made of Stone.

I just add A1 sauce if I do.

Thanks. Gonna try it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi All,

I\'ve been playing with a mix of this type. I have had some initial success, but I have only been using it for a couple of days.

The Theory:

1. nol seems to break down on me rather quickly. For example, If I apply SOE, I can start to smell and feel the none a few hours later. So.. part of the theory behind this mix is to up the nol and decrease the none. The idea is to grab someone while in nol mode and as the evening progresses the none starts to show up. Since I\'m a total newbie this may be complete nonsense, but that\'s the idea.

2. I wanted to take advantage of the \"Secret Ingredients\" in NPA and TE. So I\'m using them in combination to form the none part of the mix.

The Mix:

TE(1):NPA(1):NOL(4):RONE(1):PCC(1) The nol and rone came from the chem set (even though I didn\'t know it was rone at the time).

I mixed this in an atomizer at 1:3 with Cool Water. One spray to upper chest and one spray across the back of the shoulders.

The Results:

Day 1:

My motorcycle was in the shop and I took a taxi to pick it up. The taxi driver was a women about 28 or so. She was extremely talkative and actually reached into the back seat and touched my leg a couple of times during the ride. I got her number.

I went into the shop to pick up my bike and was greeted and touched by three people (one female, two male) on my way to the service counter.

I picked up the bike and went to meet a friend for dinner. At the restaurant, the hostess was talking a mile a minute and put her hand on my shoulder while walking to the table. The waitress touched me all through the meal. I got the hostess\'s number (mid 20s).

It would appear at first glance this is a \"Touchy Feely\" mix.

Day 2:

Same deal. Lots of physical contact all day long. two phone numbers( 23 and mid 20s).

Other Stuff:

I find the dropper thing rather tedious, so I use a 10ml graduated cylinder and a 5ml serological pipet for mixing.

Plans:

I\'m thinking about doubling the amount of TE and adding A1.

Later,
    -S

Enlightened One

For it to be a proper 5 phero mix it needs a1. But it sounds as if we are on to something. The inital success is good - the thing with nol breaking down into a couple of other compound is correct get em with nol then none later in the evening. Foreplay first then sex nol-none. The touchy feeling thing is good all you need is a quite moment and a little touchy feely back and you got sex going.

The mixing material also sounds like a good idea plus the cool water of course.

www.divasofdance.com

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Thanks,

I have A1 on the way. I\'ll post my results after I have the chance to test it out.

-S

Enlightened One

Ok just another thing to mention is that a1 acts as a anti PMS agent. It makes female moods better.

So the compounds are as follows

Anone - sexual response, aggression from other males
    Anol - Giggle laughter response chatiness etc
    Arone - Submission in the target, some guys react negative, also signafies hextrosexuality higher rone levels more likley to be straight
    A1 - PMS counter agent, calms PMS women down.
    Couplins - signafy female sexual fertility also when worn by men can give off signals that increase female competition when they \"feel\" that this is a good guy to sleep with if another woman has slept with him.

Incidently, I should mention another variation of my formula involves switching places between -nol and -none. This is the next one I\'m trying, especially when I use the LaCroy to enhance it. The Fibonacci approach is very flexible.

This is more compatible with the latter method and the -nol breakdown phenomenon.

Phero Dude

I don\'t have A1. That stuff is really pricey isn\'t it?
    However, on a daily basis I am using -nol, -none, -rone, and copulins.
    What I notice with this combination is no aggression from guys; in fact guys don\'t seem to want to have anything to do with me. Women seem much more comfortable when around me. This is really noticeable. Most women are not overly chatty, but some are. I had a waitress the other day that I couldn\'t keep away from my table, even though she wasn\'t working my table. Since I added the copulins, things happen that weren\'t happening before. Some women\'s heads will snap up from their books or whatever they are doing when I walk by in a cafe. This is kind of cool, and it wasn\'t happening when I was using just -none and -nol.

Phero Dude

Can someone please point me in the right direction to get a hold of A1. I am liking my result with 4 pheros, so I want to add the fifth.

Phero Dude

Phero Dude

XVS, thanks for the address. I can\'t figure out how to get to that page from the Love Scent Home Page. Any A1 users, do you think it is worth the money to try it? I use 4 pheros but from what I\'ve read I don\'t know whether the A1 would give me much more advantage. The EW seems to do a damn good job of making the women more comfortable. As for PMS women, I don\'t know whether needing to calm them down is a big issue in my life at the moment.

A1 seems to keep the bitch factor down, which can be a problem with -none. It might modulate some of the negative effects of none, and add to intimacy and comfort. It is in sweat. Still, little is known. A couple studies suggest it helps maintain a woman\'s positive mood over time. Most intersting to me are the findings that emotion-processing areas of the brain in women are stimulated, and the confirmation that A1 detracts from a man\'s mood.

http://social-sciences.uchicago.edu/ssdnews/menarefrom.html]</a>
    \"]http://=www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/01/010725.chemosignals.shtml

(Sorry, but I\'m having trouble getting the links to work.)

In my current formula, it occupies the smallest spot. It\'s worth it for me, but I\'m a scientist.

JVK, can you add anything here?

Phero Dude

Thanks for the feedback. It sound interesting, but it sounds like it would be more worthwhile if I were constantly having to get along with bitchy women, or had a significant other with chronic PMS.
    Then again, maybe it could iimprove a guy\'s success even when trying to meet women for the first time, assuming some of these potential women were -none sensitive, or crabby to begin with.

bump.

Phero Dude

In normal male human sweat, A1 is found in a much higher concentration than -none... I think it\'s something like 4:1.

I can\'t find the article with the ratios for some reason... JVK?

Then there must be very little -none, as guys would be depressed all the time.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, we must be applying way more A-1 (and other pheros) than contained on the human body. The exact ratio is not agreed upon, but A-1 is the most prominent androgen in human male sweat, ahead of -none. The Realm patents implied that RFW contains no more than 25 mug/ml A-1, yet males still say they get depressed from that amount. If one or two sprays of 25 mug/ml solution of A-1 is more A-1 than contained on the human body, than some of us must be applying at least 20-100 times the amount of -none.

Phero Dude

This is why things like \"Fibonacci formulas\" make no sense to me.

I think it is more reasonable to start with the ratios that are known to exist in human sweat, and work from there.

Picking some arbitrary ratios for arbitrary substances seems unlikely to work.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s not arbitrary. It\'s a value based on a principle aesthetic found in nature. I think the idea of it is to enhance rather than mimic.But your way sounds perfectly reasonable, too.

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information