Close

Hybrid View

Enlightened One

Default Anyone tried a 5 phero mix. Results here.

Ok the ultimate mix Arone Anol Anone a1 (androstadinenone) and couplins ie PCC or EW into a mix and what are the effects. Anyone with lots of money could try this it deserves its own thread. Now anyone tried this the chem sets from stone labs a1 from stone labs and of course either the PCC or EW.

Im totally unsure of ratios of amounts but suggestions would be helpful as i may purchase everything at some point and try it out myself. Lets discuss everyone.

www.anitadoth.com

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

God I was immature back then!

Those were the old days before etiquette was invented.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Those were

the old days before etiquette was invented.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Enthusiast

Default All we may know is how little we may know

What can one say about all of this. When I studied NLP in its early day it was, then, in that time, a

new, interesting thing. Slowly it mutated into a weird, constipated, dismal "three easy keys to success" cheezeball

freakshow. There may be better than average teachers here and there but overall it's forgettable stuff. I studied

with all the original figures, often in small seminar settings,Linden, Bandler, Grinder, Dilts, Andreas, Dobson,

James, even the extraterrestrial Carmine Baffa. I promise you, if their system was anywhere close to being as

effective as they promoted it as being, I'd have all the goodies life has to offer, and then some. That there is

some value in it doesn't obviate the fact that it is a weak technology promoted by a bunch of

mediocrities.

Pheromones are more fun and work better. My preference is to roll my own according to the

circumstance, and combine with a top quality fragrance when called for. The basic choice is will it be a high -NONE

mix (strong reactions, faster, and more risky) or a high -NOL mix (moderated reactions, slower response time,

varying degrees of sociability), or a high -RONE mix (not often seen here, much more laid back, contemplative)...

let's see... there are 6 -mones that I regularly combine and there may be a seventh on the way...
    I'm curious

about how much overlap there is with La Croy and the other mystery sauces...

On the subject of non verbal

cuing, I think the most central thing to learn is the concept of "congurity"... the only living teacher I know about

who specifically teaches congruity skills is David Dobson in Friday Harbor, an island outside of Seattle, and he's

ancient, still working though. The brain is hard wired to pick up on congruent and incongruent signals, it takes a

real pro to sift through the fine incongruities, there's some guy, a professor I think, who is the world's leading

authority on facial signals. Salesmen, politicans, and con men work hard at ironing out incongruities, often with

masking behavious like excessive gesticualition or consciously overworking their facial muscles to obscure their

fine motor "tells". Women seem to be more finely tuned to congruity and incongruity that men are as congrity has

less to do with chucking a speak through a hyena than it does with mate selection. If you are moderately

incongruent, women will ready you as "creepy" of "off putting" without exactly being able to say why, some bad asses

succeed because they are congruent as bad asses, it's the undigested, poorly integrated parts of the psyche that

generate confusion or discomfort in others, that translates into not getting laid.

Having said all of that,

NLP paid lip service to the congruity problem, with the lone exception of Dobson they didn't know what to do with

it. It was one of those gassy generalizations that forever hung in the air and nobody could shape into procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    What can one

say about all of this. When I studied NLP in its early day it was, then, in that time, a new, interesting thing.

Slowly it mutated into a weird, constipated, dismal "three easy keys to success" cheezeball freakshow. There may be

better than average teachers here and there but overall it's forgettable stuff. I studied with all the original

figures, often in small seminar settings,Linden, Bandler, Grinder, Dilts, Andreas, Dobson, James, even the

extraterrestrial Carmine Baffa. I promise you, if their system was anywhere close to being as effective as they

promoted it as being, I'd have all the goodies life has to offer, and then some. That there is some value in it

doesn't obviate the fact that it is a weak technology promoted by a bunch of mediocrities.

Pheromones are more

fun and work better. My preference is to roll my own according to the circumstance, and combine with a top quality

fragrance when called for. The basic choice is will it be a high -NONE mix (strong reactions, faster, and more

risky) or a high -NOL mix (moderated reactions, slower response time, varying degrees of sociability), or a high

-RONE mix (not often seen here, much more laid back, contemplative)... let's see... there are 6 -mones that I

regularly combine and there may be a seventh on the way...
    I'm curious about how much overlap there is with La

Croy and the other mystery sauces...

On the subject of non verbal cuing, I think the most central thing to learn

is the concept of "congurity"... the only living teacher I know about who specifically teaches congruity skills is

David Dobson in Friday Harbor, an island outside of Seattle, and he's ancient, still working though. The brain is

hard wired to pick up on congruent and incongruent signals, it takes a real pro to sift through the fine

incongruities, there's some guy, a professor I think, who is the world's leading authority on facial signals.

Salesmen, politicans, and con men work hard at ironing out incongruities, often with masking behavious like

excessive gesticualition or consciously overworking their facial muscles to obscure their fine motor "tells". Women

seem to be more finely tuned to congruity and incongruity that men are as congrity has less to do with chucking a

speak through a hyena than it does with mate selection. If you are moderately incongruent, women will ready you as

"creepy" of "off putting" without exactly being able to say why, some bad asses succeed because they are congruent

as bad asses, it's the undigested, poorly integrated parts of the psyche that generate confusion or discomfort in

others, that translates into not getting laid.

Having said all of that, NLP paid lip service to the congruity

problem, with the lone exception of Dobson they didn't know what to do with it. It was one of those gassy

generalizations that forever hung in the air and nobody could shape into procedure.
    I'd be interested in

learning more about this. It's hard to be congruent when you have an evil twin.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    God I was

immature back then! Those were the old days before etiquette was invented.
    Ah the good old days

(<-- that's meant to be a contented grin btw)
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

"it's the undigested, poorly

integrated parts of the psyche that generate confusion or discomfort in others, that translates into not getting

laid.
    "

Great point.

No shame Doc, I love your evil

twin!!!!!

He drinks pabst and speaks him mind!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    No shame Doc, I love

your evil twin!!!!!

He drinks pabst and speaks him mind!
    Funny.. I'd imagined the evil twin to be

an absinthe kind of guy, personally.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetetive electronic music." --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

Everybody who wants the gifts of

pheromone science to get better for themselves should get as many raw pheromones as they can -- all of them if

possible -- and experiment with them. That is the only way for all of us to learn. The responsibility can't lie

with product manufacturers, who are going to not tell people results, to protect sales, or for whatever other

reasons. Every morning I lay out like a two foot long row of bottles of things to maybe put on myself. I try

different things, depending on the day. Of course, that's extreme. It seems to me that few people passionately

experiment with these things.

One recent experiment is to forego -none entirely while wearing things I know will

convert to -none.

Doc, I really did agree with everything

your drunken evil twin said, which is why I bumped it up - so everyone could see it. You can only go so far messing

around with the same old sh!t before it gets boring. What about partipating in the collect-your-own sweat

experiment? Einstein collected his pee for science, for god sakes!

Phero Enthusiast

Exclamation NLP history, not the faint of heart

annnnnnnnnnddddddd heeeeeeeere's richaaaaaaaard!!!!!!!!!

A gnarly piece of the real history of NLP, general

cautionary story....

http://www.geocities.com/bandlertrial/bandler1.html

An eye opener.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    annnnnnnnnnddddddd

heeeeeeeere's richaaaaaaaard!!!!!!!!!

A gnarly piece of the real history of NLP, general cautionary story....

[url="http://www.geocities.com/bandlertrial/bandler1.html"]http://www.geocities.com/bandlertrial/bandler1.html[/ur

l]

An eye opener.
    Awesome story.

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Thanks. Maybe Mr. Twin will have

to pay a visit soon -- just without appearing to crap on so many people who are trying to make a living.

Thread Information