Close

Journeyman

Default A "different" cologne

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey all,

About a week ago, I decided to try something a little different. Got some \'interesting\' results and wanted some feedback. :-)

Well, to be honest, I was running out of fresh shirts and saw a \"fabric freshener\" product in the drugstore. You spray it on and it gets rid of odors as it dries. The one I bought is made by Bounce and it\'s called \'Country Morning.\'

So, one morning I sprayed a t-shirt with the stuff. Once it\'s dried, it smells like your clothes came right from the dryer (actually, it\'s even stronger than the scent left behind by dryer sheets). I was also wearing my usual daytime pheros -- 1 spray Edge on chest, and 3 drops PF.

That morning, I had three women (2 mall clerks, one casual acquaintance) tell me how good I smelled. I also seemed to notice more \'hits,\' or women being more obvious about checking me out.

Then, I remembered the Phero News survey on scents, in which quite a few women noted how they love that \'fresh laundered\' scent.

I\'ve been using this stuff as a \'cologne\' now for about 5 days, and I\'m liking the results! I tried the laundry refresher without pheros, too, but the results weren\'t the same. So, the effect seems to be a combination kind of thing...

Has anyone else tried something like this? If not, anyone wanna give it a shot and let me know if I\'m not crazy? LOL

Cheers

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: A "different" cologne

Maybe their reaction to the smell of fresh clothes is not so surprising considering that a strong cologne may warn some of them that the man in question is on the prowl, while what woman will assume the same when the man has the smell of fresh clothes on him?

But your mentioning of the fabric freshener\'s name makes your post a great one anyway.

Thanks DA,

Joe

Journeyman

Joe, that\'s what I was thinking as well. Women (especially in a city where men don\'t wear a lot of cologne during the day, like mine) might be smelling cologne and making the assumption a guy is on the prowl. Depending on the woman herself, that could either be good or bad I suppose. But perhaps there\'s something to be said for sneaking under a woman\'s radar, so to speak. In other words, having her smell a nice, sexy but safe laundry smell while the pheros (and your skills) go to work.

Cheers

**DONOTDELETE**

I think this is such a good idea I ran right out and bought some. LOL Now to see how it works....

Sounds promising. I\'ll give it a try (probably this weekend).

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey DA, I bought the clothes freshener, Country Morning, and you\'re right, it does make your clothes like they came out of the dryer.

In fact it smells so good that I sprayed the stuff on my SUV\'s fabric upholstery and now the inside smells like it came straight from the dryer. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

A lady friend in my apartment complex whose in her 50\'s, but with a knockout body that girls half her age would kill to have, told me that my car smelled almost as good as me (who am I to argue?). [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I beleive that we guys often put much more emphasis on what cologne is best to score with women that we often ignore the fact that many women will be much more attracted to a guy that smells like he just came out of the shower and wearing clean smelling clothes, rather than a guy that smells like a cologne drenched Pepe LePew.

As you said DA, there\'s a lot to be said in coming underneath a woman\'s radar with an unassuming fragance.

And speaking of unassuming fragrances, I bought a bottle of Tropical Blend tanning oil and mixed it Passion Pheromone Attractant. I put the mixture all over my body and went to work as usual. Talk about DIHL reactions! My female co-workers looked like they just saw Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt walk right in front of them. All through out the night, I kept getting \'visits\' from three of them asking a few work related questions that they knew the answers to begin with and getting so close to me that on two occasions I was practically rubbing their breasts and getting hornier than hell. It got so bad that I had to go out to my truck just to jerk myself off in order to regain my composure. I love my job. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Joe.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I think you have discovered a good combination. It\'s too bad country morning doesn\'t smell like cloths hung outside in the country, rather than from the dryer.
    One of my best experiences was with a lady who smelled like fresh laundry because all of her cloths were fresh laundry and I enjoyed the smell of her laundry, baby powder,and subtle natural smells. I will never forget her. Keep us posted ! I think you are on to something.

**DONOTDELETE**

To stressedoutjoe,
    How did you combine the tanning oil and the PPA? Did you just put tanning oil on as usual and put a few drops of PPA over that? Also, how do you usually apply the PPA? I would love some feedback on these questions as I just picked up a bottle of PPA. Thanks! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by firebird88:
    To stressedoutjoe,
    How did you combine the tanning oil and the PPA? Did you just put tanning oil on as usual and put a few drops of PPA over that? Also, how do you usually apply the PPA? I would love some feedback on these questions as I just picked up a bottle of PPA. Thanks! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Firebird88, since the smell of the PPA is a very light vanilla-cocoanut smell, I decided to just pour the entire contents of the PPA bottle inside the bottle of Tropical Blend tanning oil.

But before I did this, I made sure to pour out a little of the tanning oil(the equivalent of one bottle of PPA) to prevent the PPA from spilling out of the big bottle of tanning oil. And afterwards, I shook the mixture vigorously for about a minute before applying it to all parts of my body. The resulting fragrance was still very much that of tanning oil (vanilla-cocoanut).

The great thing about the mixture is that because the PPA is now in an overwhelming oil solution, in a large bottle, I won\'t be using it up as fast as if I was using it straight, the smell of the tanning oil super enhances the original smell, I\'m not overdosing and wasting PPA, and it\'s a fragrance that is both good in or out of the pool (or beach). I can\'t wait to try it out at my apartment complex pool and see what results I get from some of the luscious neighbor babes.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, no super results from The Edge covered with the fabric refresher -- then again, I wasn\'t in the best settings for the past couple of days, either. Today, I\'m also throwing in a dose of APC, and we\'ll see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

I just ran out tonight and picked up Country Breeze... I\'ll try anything at this point. I have tried APC, PA, AE, EDGE, PI, PA, and Attraction! In almost two months I only have about 3 incidents that I might attribute to pheros... I\'m about $500 in to this (okay, I admit it\'s Canadian dollars) and I\'m incredibly envious of those of you who are seeing results almost every day.
    I did make a little combo of PI, Attraction, and a dash of pure peppermint oil, pure sandlewood oil, pure coconut extract and a titch of pure vanilla.... no hits, but my 3 year old daughter loves it and even comes up to me to sniff my chest as soon as she sees me!
    Anyway, I\'ll likely have more to report after the weekend so I\'ll keep reading everyone\'s results and add a few if I get some...no pun intended!

Happy hunting to everyone! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oops [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] No worries, I did get the right stuff. It was Bounce Country Morning I picked up...as a cologne this is quite the industrial size bottle! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Stressedoutjoe,
    That\'s a great idea mixing the tanning oil and PPA. I should try that myself. Keep me updated on how your combo works when you go out poolside.
    Also, do you have any other good combos you\'ve had success with that involves the PPA?
    Thanks Buddy!

Yesterday (Sunday) I treated a T-shirt with two sprays of Edge and one spray of Country Morning. I wore it to the company picnic and was the life of the party. After people had gotten a little drunk it was like the women just had to touch me, and the hugs were getting pretty hot.
    It was a pretty hot day and I played voleyball, but I still had that fresh out of the laundry smell by the end of the day. This stuff works great. I treated another shirt with four sprays of Edge and two of Country Morning. I haven\'t had the guts to wear it, but I can\'t detect any kind of stink on it.
    Great tip, DA!

Journeyman

Great to hear you did so well, aka!!

Thread Information