Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default PI comments and experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'d like to gather hits experiences, good or bad on using PI and SOE. Anybody who like to contribute their experience please do and please mention what your ethnicity and age.

Default Re: PI comments and experience

Click on people\'s names to view their Bios, you *should* find relevant info their.

Only used SOE, do here goes...

1. General friendliness: Affects both user and target in this way. User experiences mood elevation, while targets and other affected people find you more aproachable and friendly. Noticable signs of this are increased chatiness, and so can allow the user to develop a rappor with the targets.

2. Dominace: -Rone is supposed to give the wearer a sense of dominance, but I have to say this is subtle. If you look for it, its there, but otherwise you might miss it. High -rone signifies high testosterone, when it occurs naturally.

3. Usefullness in mixes: Not nessarserily to be \"mixed\", but definatly good in combination with other products. You can experiment by using it as a cover fragrace (e.g, for AE or NPA) or apply it separatly to your other pheros. Usual cologne application points are good, but also consider your inner-lower arms.

4. Some people say this product only gets you friends, but this depends entirely on your attitude and how you use it.

Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**

17 year old male hispanic speaking. when it comes to SoE, i\'ve never had a bad experience. i feel VERY happy when wearing it, and people do seem to react to it - girls talk to me more when i\'m wearing it, and will find any excuse to have even a short conversation with me, and will even greet me 5 times a day (i\'m not kidding!).

Enlightened One

Eskimo bob is righit on track with this one. You could try attraction and SOE together for a very powerful product also.
    If you do get attraction get the unscented version as it wears a lot better and you dont get the smell (It is very nice) but i prefer unscented products other people love the cover scents.

**DONOTDELETE**

Here\'s a little of my experience with PI. I\'ll say something about SOE as soon as my order is shipped to England!

BTW i\'m 19, 5\'7\" and 61 kg.

All my experiences with PI are mild but all good. It certainly gives me a rush of confidence and makes me feel pretty powerful and so far i haven\'t had any negative reaction from other people (apart from my brother who hates the smell with a vengence!). Two of my close male friends and one female friend have commented that i seemed to have grown taller since wearing it. I certainly feel that others sense my presence a lot more when i wear it. I\'ve had a few hits, mainly from women older than me and if i keep the dosages low, i seem to get a crowd of women around me when i sit on the bus! Its good stuff in my opinion, but when i get my Soe i\'ll have something to compare it too.

Grimnim

**DONOTDELETE**

i would second that on PI, it has upped my sales, my confidence and has even gotten me a wonderful night of romance with a waittress. i have also tried SOE, but i was a little disappointed, i dont get the same hits, but i do get sleepy when wearing it ha

Hi Grinnin, all,

I\'ve Field Tested PI and got interesting results. From NO Pheros, to one drop, up to 4 drops which seemed to scare the Hell out of younger women and made others into zombies [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

So how much or little have you used to get his \"respect\" and \"have you grown taller\" reactions?

Thanks in advance

**DONOTDELETE**

The maximum i use is two drops, though more usually i use just one, with Coolwater cologne as a cover scent. The second time i got the \"you look taller\" comment was whilst wearing just one drop.

**DONOTDELETE**

i´ve found mostly good experiences from girls usually older than myself, i´m 25 new zealand european 5´10, 80kg, some girls i know seem to distance themselves from me if i put alot on, i´m traveling and working through europe at the moment so my testing of pi has shown good results in england, but poland , france, australia, spain, andorra, not so well, it could be i´m always drunk, but i´ve got one shag so far ( day 3 of a 28 day bus tour) on this trip.
    bad experiences had one girl give me the real mean evil eye, i think its because i hook into a few of her friends on the same night and she miss out

Don\'t know about anyone else, but I feel 10kg\'s bigger when I\'m wearing a certain amount of -none.

**DONOTDELETE**

for sexual hits, there is no substitute for none...simple as that..PI gives me the most consistent hits, there is no substitute..jsut my opinion, but i cant get SOE to work for me, the gel packets do somewhat, but not the roll on

**DONOTDELETE**

PI/m was the first product I purchased on love-scent and it has gotten me some good hits. There is a OD factor to consider, but I don\'t believe all the stuff about young women being scared away by none.(it\'s probably the smell which is very strong) I believe different combinations of products in different parts of the body is the way to go than just mixing them together. SOE has its usage but I think I\'ve only had like 2 hits from it the last 10 times I\'ve warn it. PI and SOE together will get you what you need in sexual hits but it also depends on your attitude and personality.

Hi Grinnim, all,

Thanks for your feedback [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

So 1-2 drops of Primal, 2-3 NPA, 2-3 drops AE seem to be the recommended amounts

How much Edge is recommended?

Thanks in advance

Thread Information