Close

Banned User

Default Hey you guys..I gots some of that baby powerder st

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I got some of that baby powder stuff, I\'ve heard girls really like it...And, it may also be of pheromonal conditioning becuase of the ability for it to hold in pheros/sweat...I\'m going to use that, see if anyone says anything about my smell....Baby powder under the shirt, coolwaters over it, and ppa under my ears PERFECTO!

Bart

Default Re: Hey you guys..I gots some of that baby powerder st

Maybe you should do a test with and without a cover (Cool Water), to test for conditioning.

Banned User

One thing about it though, if you don\'t have the SCENT of something, than, they will never be reluctant to SMELL the pheros in the FIRST place, that\'s why, I think cologne PLUS a cover scent works so good, and, that MAY be why it doesn\'t work for some people, you have to make the person WANT to smell you FIRST...

Bart

Oh, and, another theory, it MAY be that, baby powder is something that we have been conditioned to as a baby, it was used on you as a baby, you know....And also, it holds in mones, and it has a nice scent. It\'s not strong enough though, that\'s the only problem....

Still, with and without a cover scent would be an interesting comparison, especially if you\'re applying the Cool Water over the baby powder.

\"Oh, and, another theory, it MAY be that, baby powder is something that we have been conditioned to as a baby, it was used on you as a baby, you know..\"
    Exactly, baby powder is made from ground up talc, a soft ROCK- no pheros in rock.

Banned User

Yeah, but they do hold in sweat...
    And PHEROS...
    And, I wasn\'t really planning on putting the cologne over it...Hmm...But that would take away the baby powder scent...I\'m going to just use it on the shorts too...Probably, becuase, where am I going to put the cologne now? I don\'t know....I did put it on the back, and shorts, and everything, but it\'s not strong enough, it MAY however, be enough to make people more submissive...
    I DIIID notice that one of my female friends was keeping looking at me whenever I messed with my clothes or something (could have kicked up some stuff....)

I might try the stuff under the shir,t and than cologne over it...But, I don\'t know..You\'d still smell the talk but...You wouldn\'t smell the baby powder smell.
    Commentsss???

Bart

Enlightened One

Yeah the conditioning test with cool water would provide some interesting responses.

http://www.anitadoth.com/guestbook.html sign the guestbook at this music website lol.

**DONOTDELETE**

Guys, women\'s noses are very sensitive ... I can smell baby powder on a man from a distance of about 4 feet. You really don\'t need all that cologne. The baby powder is for your balls. Use a little bit of pheros whereever else you usually wear them. You should be good to go.

Phero Pro

Gerund <------- Would rather have Baby *OIL* on his balls~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Default Ball Powder Production

So I ordered my powder tins and powder puffs (little pink ribbons and all) Friday so should be here by the weekend. I see two uses. One is as FTR has so enthusiatically endorsed - Ball Powder. I also think it might be a good way to deliver a general purpose A-none dose by applying to the chest and neck.

I\'ll blend NPA and maybe a little EW mix into some talc J&J baby powder, mix throughly, sift a couple of times then package. We\'ll see how well the \"baby fragrance\" covers NPA as that will be the limiting factor since we don\'t have an idea of how many milligrams of powder are being applied. One trick I\'ve read is to put a little powder into a plastic baggie, add NPA, then zip the baggie and mix. That way, you contain the dust.

I might add a little A-1 to the general purpose powder or make a EW-only mix for the ladies.

The idea of blending NPA is based on my experience with applying NPA to the pubic hairs. If one is fortunate to have a female friend in an oral mood, the NPA helps them go wild with their mouths, freeing them of inhibitions. If FTR\'s experiences are extrapolatible then we\'ll have ourselves a double whammy. Certainly, the baby powder fragrance is appealing to most, if not all, females and many males.

The general purpose powder is really a flyer - the powder may or may not prove to be a good fixative and its fragrance may or may not prove a good cover. Only one way to find out and that\'s give it try.

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s for AFTER you\'ve got her attention. :-) Really, do you like oil better than glycerin lube?

Phero Pro

Hey FTR~

Are products like \"AstroGlide\" and \"Wet\" glycerin lubes? If so, I clearly prefer them over Baby Oil for lubrication. Baby Oil is cool for backrubs & such, with its nice scent and skin moisturizing. But as it\'s oil-based, you have to worry about clothing and sheets. The ideal application for Baby Oil is in a large bathtub with your significant other... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As *lubricants,* AstroGlide and Wet have four attributes making them infinitely superior to Baby Oil.

**** 1. They\'re water-based, so any accidents or aftermath from your um... enthusiasm with your partner is easily ***** cleaned up.

**** 2. Odorless/tasteless versions are available, as are versions with added flavors that taste *way* better than does ***** scented Baby Oil (for those of us who enjoy oral before, during, and after).

**** 3. As they have no oil, they won\'t cause latex condoms to break down.

**** 4. Versions are available containing Nonoxynol-9, which helps guard against HIV infection.

So I guess to sum up, the commercial sex lubricants like AstroGlide and Wet are cleaner, safer, and taste way better.

Happy Adventures~~~

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, I quite agree - I much prefer lube to oil. That\'s why I asked you to clarify - I thought you were saying you really liked baby oil. Yeah, Wet and Astroglide, etc., are all glycerin lubes and I really like the silky feel of them. My favorite is Juicy ID in Vanilla Cream.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I much prefer lube to oil.

<hr></blockquote>Yeah, oils bother me in bed because of the dreaded \"rots the condom\" effect.

Scented bath oils are wonderful in the bath, tho. Pier 1 had a ginger/peach a couple of years ago that was awesome.

Default Slipping off topic...

OK, so here are my favorites, after extensive field testing...

Emerita Personal Lubricant - the closest thing to the real juice, never a complaint about irritation. Not a heavy-duty lube for those kinkier episodes but for straight sex, works great. Made from kiwi juice or somesuch in a water base.

Dermal-XL - a very fine cream base with DHEA and some herbals; actually \"energizes\" those delicate tissues we try so hard to please. GNC might stock it.

Aura Cacia Love Butter - cocoa butter that melts in your hands with some intense essential oil fragrances. \"To back rubs... and beyond!\"

Probe - out here in Northern California, hot tubs are a big part of life and sometimes you really, really need a lube that works underwater. Probe is the cleanest of the bunch, very slippery but not easy to wash off; it does get absorbed into the skin after a while though.

BTW - do you know the German word for Vaseline?

\"Weinerschlider\"

Phero Dude

Astroglide has been shown to kill some STDs.

===

Over-The-Counter Lubricants Fight HIV in Lab Test
    By Karla Gale

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Three widely available, inexpensive personal lubricants have been found to block the replication of the human immunodeficiency virus in lab tests. The lubricants killed HIV (news - web sites)-infected white blood cells and HIV in seminal fluid, according to researchers from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston.

Dr. Samuel Baron and colleagues conducted the study to examine over-the-counter vaginal preparations for their ability to inhibit HIV production.

While the spermicide nonoxynol-9 has been found in lab tests to fight HIV, it doesn\'t prevent the virus from spreading, probably because it causes genital irritation, the authors note in the July 20th issue of AIDS (news - web sites) Research and Human Retroviruses. For this reason, the researchers only looked at non-irritating lubricants.

Astroglide vaginal lubricant, ViAmor vaginal moisturizer and Vagisil vaginal moisturizer each inhibited HIV production by more than 1,000-fold when mixed in test tubes with cells contained in semen. When the preparations were mixed with cell-free semen containing the virus, they cut HIV replication eightfold.

Inactivation of the virus began within 5 minutes after the preparations were added, and the lubricants remained active for more than 8 hours at human body temperature. When layered over cells, the lubricants were still able to kill, indicating that their protective activity can diffuse into seminal fluid. The lubricants were still active when diluted in a one-to-four ratio.

Since submission of their report, the investigators have identified two components that are responsible for the inhibitory effects, Baron told Reuters Health. These components appear to interact with the lipid or fatty membrane that surrounds both the virus and the infected cells, he said.

``These materials we have identified are by the most stringent standards safe, falling in the Food and Drug Administration (news - web sites)\'s No. 1 safety category,\'\' Baron noted. ``This separates them out completely from nonoxynol-9.\'\'

He cautions that condoms remain the recommended method for preventing HIV transmission during sexual activity. However, Baron and his colleagues highly recommend that field trials of these agents be conducted among people at risk.

SOURCE: AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses 2001;17:997-1002.

Banned User

Woah!!! So, if I put the stuff JUST on my balls it can be smelled from 4 feet away? I don\'t know, I can\'t really smell the stuff at ALL when I put it JUST there, and that, is ALSO using the pubes to catch the stuff though...I\'ll still use the stuff...Keeps me dry..Dont\' like the balls to sweat..Ha ha...

Bart

And, how many sprays of the cologne would you say would be optimum? I mean, yeah, you want the girl to go, what\'s that scent, but, it\'s like this 99.99 percent of time, you would HAVE to be in hugging distance....

And, Satan, how far away do the girls smell it? And, how long is it after you apply? I need something that is going to last for 8 hours...

Bart

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Slipping off topic...

Asttroglide just started making a gel that\'s good for water.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'d recommend adding sandalwood powder, available from health stores, and sandalwood oil, too. I have some yummy powder made this way.

Thread Information