Close

Thread: Not working...

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Not working...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve had AFA for about 20 days and it doesn\'t seem to be working. I started off by using two drops, applying to my wrists and neck, and gradually moved up to 10 drops, and I haven\'t noticed any reactions (positive or negative). I\'m thinking of putting on like 20-25 drops one day just to see if it\'s possible to get any OD reactions. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Im planning on trying it out for a few more weeks to be around more people in different situations, but if there aren\'t any reactions, do you think I should just get my money back and give up, or try a different product? Will Bruce do trade-ins?

Also, if I decide to try a different product, any suggestions? Again, it couldn\'t have a very strong smell (detectable at over 5 feet or so). Would P10 work(heard it was the strongest from Stone Labs and the -none didn\'t smell bad)? Anything else?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Not working...

Friend, i dont think you got a phero problem, you got a self esteem problem...first off, your name Loser aint cool..it shows that you prolly got that tatooed on teh brain...as an old indian chief used to say \" man that thinks loser, becomes loser\"..

Banned User

Hey, for the first time I agree with you Jamboot!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Improper attitude can negate pheros, for sure.

Can\'t be insecure, needy, self-conscious or expecting too much automatically.

Must...increase...awareness! Calm on inside. Eye contact -- brave and friendly.

AFA worked great for me. It was my first product as a newbie.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, this is the last time i\'ll say this.

My name is no indication of my self-esteem. The reason for it was I wasn\'t expecting to post on here except for my first question of \"Which one is good for newbies?\", so I just came up with it.

1. I have very high self-esteem.
    2. I\'m not insecure.
    3. I\'m not needy at all.
    4. I\'m not very self-conscious.
    5. I don\'t think expecting different reactions is \"expecting too much\"
    6. Always calm on inside.
    7. Always make eye contact.
    8. Almost always friendly.

Now, could all of you nice people please answer my questions without dismissing me because of my ******* name?!?!?

Loserdude..All Bruce asks is that you give the products a fair chance..if you feel you did then send it back and try something else..the unscented thing kind of screws your choices but there are a few ..maybe try the PI/M or PI/W..or Andro 4.2..or The edge or attraction..and Sorry about the name thing I also got on you in another of your posts and coming from a guy who calls himself a major son of a bitch you would think i would know better then to throw stones..so my apologies and good luck with finding a product that works for you!!!

Major son of a bitch, Oh, I thought you just cried alot.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, the smell on PI/M isn\'t very noticable? Thinking of a high -none product since females have always been really talkative with me anyway.

Going to keep trying AFA for a little bit longer though...any ideas what could be going wrong? 2 all the way to 10 drops and nothing out of the ordinary.

You got me there as i\'ve never tried AFA..i have tried Alter ego though with some results..but now theres talk that new alter ego has a scent to it..so you would have to ask bruce if its scented..other then A ive tried almost everything else..some works while others flat out do not ..so its a hit or miss thing..but keep trying products until your satisfied..money back and all that..as far as AFA and what to do ..the one to ask would be oscar as i think he has used just about everything!!

Phero Pro

MAJOR Son OF Bitch? LOL! Talking about self-esteem...

Always thought it was Major *sob*

Loserdude123,

Here\'s my suggestion. Before putting on your shirt, lie back and put two drops (three tops) of AFA on your chest. Have a cologne handy and put one spray of that right on top of those drops of AFA. Use your wrists to swirl this mix around, then wipe your wrists on the sides of your neck and up and down your forearms.

While stealth is one of AFA\'s strengths, it\'s also something of a shortcoming. When you\'re wearing AFA there\'s just not that much consciously detectable scent in the air to make target subjects inhale deeply wondering where that nice smell is coming from, so they\'re not sucking up as much of your pheros as you would like.
    So unlike other \"unscented\" products (like PI/m, NPA, and Andro 4.2, which all stink) AFA doesn\'t require much in the way of a COVER scent, but can be better utilized when combined with a CARRIER scent.

When you\'re in close quarters with your target subjects, AFA alone WILL get to them eventually through their normal breathing, but under normal circumstances/combat conditions you\'re better off baiting the hook with something fragrant to get it firmly anchored well up their noses. (ouch)

If you were to go ahead and get P10, you\'d want to dilute it down to the concentration of AFA before wearing it anyway, so I don\'t think that will help. P10 has the same clean A-None and A-Nol that\'s in AFA and you\'d likely end up wanting to use a carrier fragrance with it as well.

Don\'t use more than three drops per application. ODing is a waste of money, time, and potential opportunity.

If you ballpark AFA to run @ 30 drops / milliliter, three drops yields @ .0199998mg of A-None, just about the optimum recommended dose.
    If you calculate using 20 drops / mL, just two drops puts you at the ideal .02mg. dose.

Start with two, go up to three, but not beyond. Less is more.
    Smile, be friendly, and be observant.
    Don\'t look too hard for reactions, it makes one appear predatory.
    Give it several tries before giving up. Switch fragrances around. But go easy on them. They\'re just to carry the pheros.
    Moderation is key.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You say you have high self esteem?

Ask your self this: Do you feel you have to act up to your friends and people in general to be accepted? Do you find yourself doing things you wish you hadn\'t, things that you wern\'t expecting and wouldn\'t normally do?

**DONOTDELETE**

No and no.

Ok \'nuff said.

Maybe you are looking for the right signs, or are not being aggressive enough in getting the hits.

Thread Information