Close

Default Confidence & close encounters

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi! I\'ve got two more questions!

#1 Is is possible that a lot of the pheromone success is kinda psychosomatic? Like, you put all the stuff on and feel much more confident because of it, thinking everyone will find you more attractive and sexy. Which leads to more success with men or women because confidence is what really makes you more attractive and sexy. Any thoughts?

#2 Close encounters! If you happen to end up having sex with your \"hit\" and he or she sucks and licks passionately at the spots you put the pheros on, will they lick it all off and if they do, will the suffer any consequences? I think both my date and I would hate it if the wrong organ ended up stiff!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Pet

Default Re: Confidence & close encounters

As to Question #1, the answer is yes, the wearer\'s mood improvement is part of the equation. There may a touch of placebo effect here, but there usually is real impact on the wearer due to pheromones, especially for a male using A\'none. Some of the women on the board report a similar effect from copulins.

As to Question #2, the pheromones seem to get drawn into the outer layers of the skin and don\'t just coat the outside. That may depend to some degree on the vehicle - alcohol vs. oil vs. glycol. Can you taste regular perfumes and colognes on a lover\'s skin? If there has been some time since application, I think not. Same way with pheromones.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Confidence & close encounters

I\'m sure there\'s some confidence boosting, secondary psychological effects from wearing phero - esp. once you\'ve had success with them in the past. But the physical effects are also very real - some of these chemicals have been shown to activate specific regions in the brain, and to alter hormone levels when inhaled. That\'s very real regardless of any psychological placebo effects.

I\'ve had a lover kiss me in spots repeatedly where I had previously applied phero - hands and hair for instance. This only occured when I was wearing phero. I don\'t think these products are strong enough to taste, at least the way we wear them. Plus these are naturally occuring substances in our skin, we just apply more concentrated doses out of a bottle. If you don\'t mind kissing bare skin you probably won\'t (consciously) notice anything different about kissing places where pheros have been applied.

Thread Information