Close

Phero Pro

Default DIHL catching ....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I experienced something interesting today. I had 3 DIHLs and I started to fix the eyes of my first DIHLed lady accidentally while talking to her. She seemed to be hypnotised like Balu the bear from jungle book while looking into Kah\'s eyes for too long. After the first initial conversation stopped (you know this black hole that opens up from time to time), I just won\'t let her eyes slip out of my sight. We stood like this for at least 2 minutes and I asked her for her phone number, to continue this conversation sometime somewhere (That\'s funny, because there was nothing like a real \"conversation\") with my eyes glued to her\'s. She handed me a vcard and I took it without letting her eyes go. I said goodbye and allowed my eyes to fade while my body was already turned half the way around. I walked up to my car and looked at her thru the side mirror .. she was standing there exactly like before, staring after me .. lol.

I tried to reproduce it and it worked. I chanceled 2 meetings and went for DIHL-hunting in the city. This time I locked the ladies without saying anything and this works too. After a \"DIHL-lock\" of aprox. 1 minuted I initiated a conversation like I would with a friend. I constructed them out of the blue (every stranger would have thought \"what\'s this freak talking about\") and got responses like I was someone the ladies know. Most entertaining and easy, because I ended both with a #close.

Ok .. there was a 4th DIHLed target .. but I couldn\'t keep my eyes on her and she turned around and walked away.

Conclusion :

Catch DIHLs and stop only noticing them. Keep these damned eyes locked at a fixed point exactly on eye level ( locking the space between eyes worked too). Don\'t look scary .. hehe .. just look at her relaxed.

Default Re: DIHL catching ....

Intresting, but how did you make them DIHL in the first place? Please be as specific as possible [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Hehe .. you know, that\'s a hard question. But I\'ll try to answer it as good as possible, well acutally I can only tell how I provoke DIHLs... ok ...

Whenever I enter a room I act like everybody has to hold it\'s breath and listen to what I say, like I am the most important stud in a freak kingdom. I act loud and speak loud with a strong voice. It doesn\'t matter what you are saying, always act like you don\'t care who\'s listening too. Ok this was the hardest part for me initially, because I am a more introverted and shy? (well not really shy, I preferred to be sneaky and move around without beeing noticed, I never had problems to speak to girls or something). Next is, be always well groomed, clean and good dressed (tuned to fit the event of cause). Last not least, smell good and add some mones [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

Basically you just have to create and project an image of yourself, that makes people notice you in a 100crowd. People are just going under between so many others, just be the spike that stings out of the crowd.

TIP : gas stations are a good training ground

**DONOTDELETE**

Ah c\'mon bub. You know that we want the phero details. Why does everyone seem to have the propensity to give sketchy info and then wait for people to coax the details out of them. What up wit dat?

Phero Pro

Ahh bro, dis hard da say, you know I\'m sayin\' ? Dunno fo sure meself man.

No honestly, it works with lots of products. ATM I use AE a lot, sometimes with some Attraction (to boost up nol and none in relation to the rone). Some days I go out with SOE alone, or SOE and Pi/m .... I am just testing around and it seems to work with every mone. I used AE and Andro 4.2 before most hits, that lead to instant action.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes yes yes, what he said, what he said.The deal happens in the eyes.Make your move.He just exercised two major principles and got results.You act like dat and you could splash yosef with stump watah, man, you still get da ladies, nevah mind no pheromones.Most excellent.

Phero Pro

FTR, at first I thought you were talkin\' \"jive,\" but then you kind of segued into latter day \"Valley Girl.\" You\'ve got the language center in my brain reving into the red zone! lol

**DONOTDELETE**

Good, keeps your mind agile. :-) I love colloquialisms and accents. good for making things vivid, no?

Phero Pro

I love accents too ... and languages *dream*.

Phero Dude

very very smooth guy!!! I was reading something about this a week or two ago about eye contact and how to make sure that if a woman is staring at you to stare back in her eyes as directly as you can and no matter what to not break the eye contact until she looks away first.

Sounds from your description that it has a really hypnotic effect and I dunno whether anyone\'s seen this guy David Blane do magic, but he always does that looking in the eye stuff and he spoke about it once ( I think on Howard Stern show if I remember) about how effective this is with women - puts them under your spell I guess, but I assume she has to like you at least a little or she\'ll just peg you for a psycho and call for help..... :-)

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Yes yes yes, what he said, what he said.The deal happens in the eyes.Make your move.He just exercised two major principles and got results.You act like dat and you could splash yosef with stump watah, man, you still get da ladies, nevah mind no pheromones.Most excellent.

<hr></blockquote>You got sumptin\' \'gainst stump watah, Red?

Thread Information