Close

Thread: APC

Default APC

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, seams I gotta love APC. It\'s so funny, but yesterday when I was wearing it with one of my favorit perfume Magic Noir I had such nice conversation with a customer (female). And she came back to thank me again and she kept saying how nice and funny I am. And after her very young guy (the most he could be around 25 y.o.) was flirting with me. Absolutly open - in front of others! He could see my wedding ring for sure, but... I know I look younger. But not SO BAD! :-)
    I wish it would have some effect on my husband. Unfortunatly we hardly have time to sit by each other... Well, maybe it\'s easier to find a buy to flirt with ? (very sad he-he)........Well.....

Default Re: APC

I\'m surprised APC has such a low pheromone content,but that is definitely a hit. Marisa you should know by now that some guys don\'t let a ring stop them.lol

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s in APC/w ? We know that APC/m contain \'none but what about APC/w ? I couldn\'t find any info about it.

I want to know because I use some in a mix with the male version. When I wear it on it\'s own (for testing), I have some strange effect (can\'t concentrate, a bit like being drunk) so someone previously told me it must be the \'nol... But do we know for sure what\'s in there and how much there is?

**DONOTDELETE**

So nobody knows, not even Bruce ?

I\'d love to know too. I get good hits from APC/w

**DONOTDELETE**

For sure, one hour after it\'s applied, it smells damn good! When mixed with APC/m, it completely anihilate the aggression effect from other males.

I will see when I get my stronger product but I doubt there\'s so little phero as people say in APC because it does have a noticable effect.

Maybe I got mine from an honest merchant who didn\'t dilute it... maybe that\'s why.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I will see when I get my stronger product but I doubt there\'s so little phero as people say in APC because it does have a noticable effect.

<hr></blockquote>For all the whining about lack of pheros in APC, 0.05 mg/ml is not a bad concentration for a none product. It\'s just a very expensive way to buy it. The none in APC (discounting the eleven herbs and spices, and it\'s obvious use as a perfume) will cost you $23.30 per mg. Compare that to chem set none, at $10 a mg. I\'ve made up lots of mixes where the none content was below 0.05 mg. I like to mix \'em weak and use a lot spread around my body - the phero cloud effect. But I buy my none really cheap when I do.

BTW - that would be Bruce\'s used/returned PI/m - at $5.00 per mg. none.

Hi guys!
    You can laugh but my hew hit was pretty funny :-)
    Yesterday I went to the my girlfiren\'s wedding. And even I got an advise from my good friend not wear any pheros I did it. No, no, no.... Don\'t worry - groom wasn\'t chasing me for kiss - he was too busy looking at his new wonderful wife. But his father!!! Oh men! He is al least 70 yeas old. But everybody from my friends and even my husband told me how much that gentelmen was asking about me (even from my husband too).
    And all the time he was trying to talk to me, he set by us, he even wqs trying to tauch me a little (like it is OK for old guys - they are too old to be sexual - he-he).
    Anyway when wedding dinner was over and we should say Bye - he huged me TOO tight for being just friendly guys. And a bit TOO long. So we just were laughing abou it. But still - I \'v never expect such reaction :-) Of course I cam blame my new wonderful sexy dress :-)

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, Marisa, tell us exactly what you were wearing -- so I can make sure not to put it on, and avoid hits from 70 year olds....

That\'s too funny.

Of course it was APC!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow - I thought it would be the Geezer potion, maybe - but when I read over your posts, you\'re gettin attention from men and women across a wide age spectrum. That\'s pretty good stuff, I need to get some.

How do you feel, wearing it?

Hm.... Am I really getting it so much? Hm..... And what did you tell me about women?
    Sure you cat get this thing but be careful - it does not work for the husband ( I wish it would) :-(
    At least 70 year olds will jump around you like littlle puppies and it\'ll make you smile :-)

**DONOTDELETE**

So what\'s hubby\'s major malfunction and how long has this been going on?

**DONOTDELETE**

I noticed A LOT less effect on my girlfriend. We\'ve lived together for over 4 years, maybe she\'s \"programed\" for my natural phero and doesn\'t really respond to this new artificial smell.

The main effect I got from her was when she told me she was jealous of all our mutual (female) friends being so touchy feely, huging me, always looking at me, laughing at all my stupid jokes and so on... I just replyed \"you got a charismatic bf, what can I do!\" well, I also get some effects from males (I use a mix of 40% APC/w and 60% APC/m). The overall effect of this mix is to attract all attention and generate extra friendly reactions.

**DONOTDELETE**

But still...nobody told us what\'s in APC/w ...???

it says Androstenone pheromone concenrtate

is it OK if I\'ll send you PM?

**DONOTDELETE**

Sure.

**DONOTDELETE**

So you think it`s the same damn thing as the male version ?

Thread Information