Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    King of the coupons!

Default Re: Growth Hormones ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    How old are you Sir? I see you\'re still inquiring about Homeopathic growth hormones, which means you\'re still insearch of. I can\'t comment on HGH, but I will say, research and read before you leap. Some things are just not meant to be. Be careful...good health is a terrible thing to waste.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

A place called Health Naturals in Portland, OR. I\'m sure you could find on the web in 10 seconds.

Ya know, if y\'all decide beforehand you\'re going to accept only the ideas of traditional, conservative textbook biology, medicine and physics as truth criteria, you\'re just not going to \"get\" homeopathy, or anything else related to energy medicine. You might even have trouble believing saw palmetto helps your prostate, as obvious as it is.

If you are sitting in your conservative \"arm chairs\", Archie Bunker style, waiting for the \"Edith of alternativity\" to bring you the \"beer of compelling open-mindedness\", well, it just ain\'t gonna happen. But I bet your ol\' La Salle ran great!

You\'ve gotta make the effort to understand yourself. Only after can you be convinced. Y\'all\'s continual refusals to entertain reasonable suggestions of how to bridge the two worlds of understanding (refusals similar to the form, \"Yeah whatever, but I\'m still not convinced.\") has evinced as much.

Citing that there is not evidence for such-and-such within traditional textbook science, and then saying \"therefore I can\'t believe it\" is a self-preserving tautology.

Yet the existence and potency of various energetic effects is demonstrable and in accord with common sense. In everyday life terms, Newtonian physics is very primitive and limited, as is western, allopathic medicine. Despite all their practical accomplishments, which are numerous, these bodies of knowledge are impotent in the face of most everyday, in the moment concerns.

Meanwhile, there are alternate approaches that excel in such mundane matters. People who commit to using only newtonian ideas are committed to using utterly random, unscientific and juvenile ideas and preconceptions for \"the rest of life\", which is huge.

Practically speaking, we ought to take a look at how these might work, in terms of their own explanations, and their own truth criteria for a while. Later, we can see possibilities for modifying established paradigms slightly to create bridges between the two worlds.

Of course there is little University or government research in alternative science, since these sources have always rejected alternative proposals for political reasons. Just recently a relatively few studies, studies designed by people predisposed to reject alternative paradigms anyway, have trickled in.

Nothing personal to anyone, but until you can think well outside the box on your own, and have a taste for it, you are not sufficiently qualified to be convinced. You are the boss of your own beliefs.

Well, It\'s Saturday Night and Docs on the sauce again.

hiccupp

lol.

EXIT,

I thought that was kinda rude.

I laughed my ass off, not once but twice!

Sounded like a line from \"Gunfight at the OK Corral\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It wasn\'t really rude, as it was a reference to the \"drunken evil twin\" post. It was mostly funny. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I was totally sober, and am comfortable with what I said, by the way. There needs to be a variety of strong voices as \"checks and balances\" in a forum as wide-reaching as this one, which touches on so many topics central to our living.

That doesn\'t mean I believe that the growth hormone formula, in particular, is for everyone, or that it could never do any harm. One should research all that stuff carefully before deciding, consult a knowledgeable professional, and use one\'s own experience and intuition as well.

All in fun I assure you,

Enlightened One

The checks and balances are very much real on this forum. Drunken evil twin post, ive done that a few times also. But to have so many strong voices around here is good. We are becoming around here very knowledgeable and professionals around here.

But research for pheromones here is one of the best sources with so few people around that know more than we do, except for phil stone and james v kohl. But they are good sources and then the rest of us generating some sort of information also.

http://www.menshealth.com/food2/power01.shtml

think you guys might like this article from Men\'s Health... it also mentions the celery/pheromone thing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread Information