Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: TOTAL self-improvement

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So tell us your celery seed experiences -- and why seed and not celery? Is that where the mones are?

**DONOTDELETE**

Pantero ;

It\'s a great program. But ... you have to listen and do it. Just because you buy the program and listen to it doesn\'t mean you\'ll make the changes. But the program is so good the way it\'s laid out you will look forward to every day and the doing next step.

Without a doubt the best thing of it\'s kind I ever invested in. Made big changes for me. And what\'s so cool is if you find yourself slipping in this area or that ... you listen to the tape concerning that and you\'re back on track. If you can get the CD\'s instead of the tapes , it makes tha that search alot easier when your looking for something specific.

I also have \'The Edge\' but actually I feel if you have PP2 , you don\'t need The Edge. I bought that last year because I became such a believer in the guys stuff that I just bought it, but I see it as PP2 re-hashed. I\'ve also been to one of his live seminars which is really something else ... very intense !

But yeah, the program really works if you do it - and believe me after the first day or two , you won\'t miss a day.

Good Luck .... I\'ll check in to hear all sorts of good things from you as you do it !

Jim

http://www.personalpower.com/images/products_header.gif

i take the seeds instead of the celery stalks because celery tastes like s.hit

**DONOTDELETE**

You should check out Prevention magazine. Reading just one issue will give you lots of stuff you can do for yourself. It also seems to me very balanced and unbiased. Then there\'s also Men\'s Health and other such magazines, which should (IMNSHO) be taken with a grain of salt.

Enlightened One

Really though do they mention pheromones or is this stuff still ignored with a pinch of salt added for good measure, i will have to try and find prevention magazine and have a good read, so if its balanced and unbiased the nthat is good, thanks patchy.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ Visit this website new updates soon.

Hey xxxPantero:

Are you still having acne problems? You said you are on Vitamin B; do you mean Vitamin B5?

You\'re talking to a B5 veteran, I\'ve completely cleared my mild-moderate acne using it. If you need any help in the acne arena, feel free to ask me.

Greg

actually i was taking B6, but i\'ll try the B5

won\'t that give me a bunch of acne at first to \"clear out my system\" first, though?

also...
    i stopped taking protein shakes since they made me fart constantly....eeeeeeeeeew

anyway, you guys think a skinny guy will be able to get big without the protein? thx

Enlightened One

Look guys horny goatweed and tribulus will do the job in raising natural phero levels to a level where its effective. Dont know about acne, the protein shakes make you fart no end (does me) easily handled though with iron supplements for soem reason. Well you will need a certain amount of protein = amino acids (needed for normal functioning - eat plenty of red meat as a result it will do the job)

www.anitadoth.com

Watcher, chances are the farting is
    1. food combinations (protein + simple carbs)
    2. Lactose intolerance (milk is common ingredient)
    -either problem is addressable.

Enlightened One

It would be the carb protein combo - i eat plenty of carbohytdrates (bread and cereal) plus the protein shakes with milk. I dont have a lactose intolerance (full cream all the way) therefore its the carbs. It doesnt worrying me to much iron seems to help as does zinc C and magnesium. Thanks for the advice on how to address it.

www.anitadoth.com

Default Re: Real improvements in a person

Whitehall,

I\'ve really been pondering over your comments about doing more for other people. I do a little bit, but not much (except to the person who I help).

You really made me rethink my goals.

I\'ve come up with a program called the Second Chance Program, although it still needs a lot of planning, but the basics are there. All I need to do now is to finish school and start working enough so I can fund it. But before I do that, I\'m going to start volunteering at a homeless shelter after I\'m finished volunteering at a clinic.

Now, the reptilian part of my brain says it will look good on my future resumes.
    But my emotional side can already picture the face of someone who is so grateful they cry.

I think that is the one thing that tops sex, and I have a theory of why. Sex feels good on a subconscious mental level because you\'re promoting your fellow species. Helping out another human probably evokes the same feelings, but without the addition of physical pleasure (except for the warmth you feel).

I\'ve added SOUL-Improvement to my goals, but my other ones aren\'t gone. I\'ll just have to improve whatever is in my reach at the moment.

On another note, does anyone here know anything about Lucid Dreaming?
    There is a theoretical physicist who learned to control his dreams at will. I don\'t have the time to do more research on it, but I know tihs much:
    It takes \"practice\" dreaming
    You will be able to dream WHAT you want
    In that dream you will have complete control
    Your body will feel everything as real - you will be able to manipulate your brain\'s electrical impulses

Think of it as \"The Matrix\" and you are The One.

Anyway. Thanks Whitehall.

Enlightened One

I try to see where i can make a difference with pheros it just allows me to get a better hearing from people and therefore even the most pig-headed people are more willing to listen and follow through with youre ideas. At least i can implement things i want to happen. The most important is social advancement and helping those less fortunate and also technological development to better our standard of living and also environmental technology ie solar power and those sort of new technologies that enhance our environment.

Thanks, Mr. xxxPantero, for considering my suggestions. I\'m NOT saying that everyone has to run out and become a \"Do-Gooder.\" Some people ONLY find satisfaction in helping others and that may not be for you.

I always think of the old time sailors in their big sailing ships. They\'re up in the rigging, luffing their mainstays or whatever, in a big storm, the boat tossing and turning. They need to watch out for themselves and they need to get the ship in a condition to weather the storm. Their saying was \"One hand for the ship and one hand for yourself.\" That\'s been my guide to life - we all need to help make the world at least a little better place to live and then we\'ll all live better.

Some biologists suggest that there is an altruism gene in humans. We all have some degree of impulse to help others in the group. It certainly helps keep the group together and since humans have some \"pack\" behaviors, it helps with our survival. A single person in the wild or in modern society isn\'t very competitive against a group.

Default And another thing...

Let me re-emphasis reading.

Whenever I face a new challenge or undertake a new project, the first thing I do is find a good book on the subject and read it. There are very few problems that I will have to face that someone else, at some time in the past, hasn\'t already faced AND written a book about. They may have conquered or they may have failed, but you can learn from the mistakes of others.

That includes living one\'s life. People have been doing that and writing about their successes and their failures for thousands of years. Whether its moving out of your parents\' house, selecting a mate, writing your will, or taking up a life of crime - its been done.

Most of us are applying that practice to our use of pheromones by accessing this Forum. The bigger questions have also been tackled - you just need to spend some time learning and thinking. It can save you a life of grief.

That\'s why I say that you need to think of others and give back, at least a little, to the world. It\'s a principle that has been understood, tested, and accepted for thousands of years of human experience. Doing otherwise has proven, over and over again, to lead to regrets.

Default Re: And another thing...

Very wise words Whitehall.

Thanks for the compliments but let\'s talk about something more fun....drunk, horny women!

Banned User

I know something better. Let´s talk about drunk, horny women under the influence of pheromones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Guys, for pete\'s sake, get it right. DUMB, drunk, desperate. Just remember the three D\'s.

Banned User

dumb, drunk, desperate and delicious ....

Make that the 5 or maybe 6 Ds - don\'t forget the D-cups!

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, now it\'s T-triple-D

Tittified, dumb, drunk, and desperate.

Tittified being a technical term, you understand.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Make that the 5 or maybe 6 Ds - don\'t forget the D-cups!

<hr></blockquote>Seven.
    Don\'t forget the pheros...

dumb, drunk, desperate, delicious, d-cup, d-cup, drooling...

Phero Pro

Hmmmm....

The only \"Ds\" I\'d prefer would be *delicious* (already mentioned)... and I\'d like to add **daring,** as in adventurous and imaginative~ Yeah, baby! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Default Sorry I brought it up.

Maybe we should get back to SELF-improvement. I think we got a little carried away. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Default Re: Sorry I brought it up.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Maybe we should get back to SELF-improvement. I think we got a little carried away.

<hr></blockquote>Interesting train wreck.

Phero Pro

** \"Tittified\" **

Son-of-a-gun, I like that term... hehe

Is it okay if I use that, FTR? I mean, like, you don\'t have it copyrighted, do you?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, by all means, please do use it.

Hey FTR...

If laughter is the best medicine, you\'ve sure given me plenty of it!!! Thank you!

Funlover

Screw self-improvement!

Lets get nekkid!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Yeah.

\"Self improvement is masturbation. Now self-destruction...\"
    - Tyler Durden

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast