Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Alter ego + The Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just bought alter ego and the edge. I plan to use those products together.

Is it a good choice?

Default Re: Alter ego + The Edge

It\'s a good choice, I feel combinations are better than using one product alone. Just don\'t overload on \"The Edge\". One or two sprays is enough either on shirt or in front of neck. One drop of \"Alter Ego\" behind each ear. I\'m sure other guys have combinations out there they can tell you, but remember it\'s not exact science when you find the right combination stick with it.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

AE and The Edge is the best combo that works for me out of all the phero products that I have. I\'ve had numerous hits on occasion and sometimes just the DIHL, especially after my trip to Cancun...but hey, that\'s probably just Cancun. I don\'t have time right now to describe some of the hits I got while wearing this combo but I\'ll just say that I put two dabs of AE on, 1 on each side of my neck and usually just 1 spray of TE on the hair (+ one spray on my shirt if I\'m going out at night).

Hoped this helped
    Ph.

Phero Dude

Since these are probably in my very near future, I\'d like to know --

I\'ve noticed most posters are saying they use the products very close together (hair & neck; neck & chest; etc.).

Would they be as effective if spread out a bit, such as neck & wrists, hair & wrists, etc.?

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

No matter what you do with them they will be effective for one simple reason. The guy beside you isn\'t wearing them. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You\'d be surprised at just how little you really need, but hey who am I to tell you not to put more coins in Bruce\'s pocket? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Dylan,

Well, I *AM* a bit tight in the wallet right now -- had to check to make sure I had enough to get pizza for me and the dog this weekend (REAL dog; not unattractive GF! LOL!), BUT, I figure it MAY open a door to getting a better job, as I deal with LOTS of different people in the course of work, and I want the advantage. If it does, I expect to be buying CONSIDERABLY more! I\'ll be happy; Bruce will be happy; I\'ll be happy. (I meant to put that in twice.) I pulled this country out of one recession; I\'ll prevent the next one! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah if i can get myself a credit card then i will be able to buy the pheromones direct from the site, and i would love to hear some more alter ego stories as it is always the one which isnt mentioned much, want to try something different to attraction and andro

Phero Dude

So Paul,

What\'s the story on Attraction and Andro? Are they worth the investment?

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Paul it\'s very easy to get a credit card today. Why you don\'t take one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Australia:
    Yeah if i can get myself a credit card then i will be able to buy the pheromones direct from the site, and i would love to hear some more alter ego stories as it is always the one which isnt mentioned much, want to try something different to attraction and andro<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do Banks in your area offer Debit/ATM Cards?

Works just like a CC but it takes the money out of your bank/checking account.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah i organised that this morning, its going to take a couple of weeks to get though so i just need to wait banks have all sorts of terms and conditions like the one i have gone with needs a minimum of 300 bucks for 2 weeks before it activates so ive got to wait a while damn but i will get it eventually some banks refuse to even have debit cards

Phero Dude

Oh, so Australia is a financially RESPONSIBLE country... Wow, I can hardly even IMAGINE a society like that!

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey guys,

Just like to share my experience of The Edge and AE. Last week I went out to a club with a few of my male friends. Not long after i got in the club, a couple of female \"friends\" shouted over to me, in a way to draw attention to the fact that they new me, they were sat with a group of other girls.
    Although I know both of them, they do not usually make such an effort to let me know they are there. A little later i went to the bar with a mate to get some drinks, we were stood there a while (very slow service), and then all of a suddent i felt someone rest their chin on my shoulder.
    I turned round to see a very attractive female smiling at me. I smiled back and thought nothing of it, I assumed she was a friend of my mates. Eventually my mate says to me \"i assume you two know each other?\". I replyed \"no\" and found out that in fact neither of us knew the girl.
    She then sniffed my chest and neck, before wrapping her arms around my waist. A \'hit\'? I think so. Later in the night another girl came up to me and dragged me onto the dance floor for a slow dance. Add this to the favourable responses from alot of other women and i think it is quite encouraging that pheromones work.
    The next day my mate texts me and invites me to a girl\'s party that he is going to, he said \"i don\'t wanna go by myself - i need someone to make melook good\".

I was wearing 1 spray of Edge in the hair and 1 on my shirt, and a dab of AE behind each ear. I covered with two sprays of polo sport.

Good luck to you all, hope you find a combo that works for you.

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow,
    Now thats really cool I hope to get hits when I start using my stuff. Thats the kinda luck I need to have happen usually its the other way around for me anyway.

Eddy [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

i have a very sad story, it all started when I used 1 spray of the edge + 4 drops of alter ego on my ears and neck, i went to a cinema with a hotie who kept talking to me all the time and seemed to be crazy for me, now let me tell you, before using pheros this girl treated me like shit. next time i went to a a bar with 3 girls and i kept the attention of the 3 of them and they seemed facinated, that time i used 2 sprays of the edge.

then i confused the quantity i used for my date in the cinema, to be 2 sprays instead of one so i kept using 2 sprays of the edge+ 4 drops of ae and i got only bad results like girls having preferences for my cousin or my brother instead of me all the time, the last bad thing that happened was on a cruise where we met with 2 beautiful italian girls, and they ignored me all the time.

so i came to the point where i thought i was a loser and i could never get girls to like me anymore and then i searched for my previous post and discover that the quantity that worked for my firt date was 1 spray + 4 drops, so people, please experiment with 1 spray at least 5 times, going out with girls.

Thread Information