Close

Thread: PCC vs. EW

**DONOTDELETE**

Default PCC vs. EW

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For those who male or female forum members who have tried both, can you comment on differences between the effect of EW and PCC? Maybe, we can also begin with what\'s known about the differences in content between the two products -- concentration and ingredients. Are the contents of PCC known?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: PCC vs. EW

PCC smells nice and so far I haven\'t heard of anyone ultimately reacting badly to it. EW stinks and we don\'t know yet what it does besides stink, if anything. I think that\'s what it all boils down to so far.

truth,

PCC is on the Table of Products in the reference section.
    Its copulin concentration, which came from Stone\'s customer service department, is 0.025%. I never asked what the components were.

The strange thing is, EW used at this concentration would reek to high heaven.
    Presumably the \"Copulin Blend\" employed in PCC and P10/w are already diluted prior to being added in the concentrations provided.
    Either that, or we\'re talking about two very different things.
    Could be. When Stone hadn\'t released P10/w yet, it was because they were \"awaiting a shipment of Copulins from Amsterdam\", while I\'m pretty sure that EW is something they formulate themselves. Just guessing on that one though.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

What\'s EW?

I thought at first it\'s something that smells so bad, you have to say \"ew\".

..\"awaiting a shipment of Copulins from Amsterdam\"

..\"something they formulate themselves\"..

can you smell something fishy here? could it be REAL viginal fluids?

xxxPantero,

EW is Essence of Woman, the beta test Copulin product from Stone.
    And you are correct, it does evoke an EEEEEEEeeeeeWWWWwwwwww or more accurately a P U! reaction when sniffed.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oceanborn,

I speculated on similar lines about this some time back.
    Decided that I really DON\'T want to know!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

hahaha what a play on words... \"vaignal fluids.... smells fishy\" hahahahaha

fishalicious!

One thing that Bruce noted was that EW had indole which has not been in other manufacturer\'s/researcher\'s formulations of \"copulins.\"

Therefore one would suspect that the extra indole may be responsible for the SUPER-REEK of EW.

More speculation on my part.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, I don\'t even know what 0.025% means in terms of the stuff in EW. From what I heard about people diluting EW 1000:1, you\'d think the concentration is 25% if it\'s same stuff in PCC! Is that even possible to dissolve so much copulins in ethanol?

Phero Pro

Vaginal fluids??!!

You guys are making my tongue hard... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

truth,

There\'s no Ethanol in EW. It\'s all active ingredients from what I can tell.

The label on the front reads:
    ESSENCE tm
    of a woman.
    100% Pure Copulin
    Fragrance Component

The back label reads:
    Contents:
    Propionic Acid,
    Isobutyric Acid,
    Butyric Acid,
    ValericAcid,
    Acetic Acid,
    Indole,
    Isovaleric Acid,
    Hexanoic Acid,
    Benzenethiol.

2002 SIR Inc, LOT SPE6

I think that for the sake of comparison with PCC or anything else that we know the Copulin content of, we can assume EW\'s concentration to be 100%. Sure smells like it!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

FTR,

Maybe you should actally read the couple of EW threads before you say that all is known about EW is that it stinks. Myself and at least one other have written a fair bit about how it is working.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t believe you and I have ever had a conversation before, MadMaxx, my friend. What exactly is your beef? I have read the threads, actually, and actually, J. Kohl and I even had a conversation on the phone about it. What I said may not have been thorough but it was correct as far as it went.If you have some additional information for our general edification, I\'m sure I\'d be glad to hear it. If you have a problem with me, why don\'t we talk about it via p.m.Or better still, not.

**DONOTDELETE**

Having just ordered the cop essence(as well as the ingredients for jb and pan) this list of ingredients has got me sorta stumped

Benzenethiol is an artificial flavoring agent
    so is Propionic Acid(also a preservative)

while Valeric Acid
    is higly toxic(skin/eye burns, sore/redness, sore troat etc.)And should only be handled wearing breathing aparatus.... it does however have a evaporation point of 20 degC. if the cops molecules where in some way capable of binding to it it would mean a increased rate of dispersal.

Isobutyric Acid
    is higly toxic(skin/eye burns, sore/redness, sore troat etc.)
    so is Butyric Acid.

Acetic Acid is one level worse than this.

Indole is a component of an amino acid(tryptophan) so it may have some hormonal significance, it is also used in perfume/cosmetics.

Isovaleric Acid howver has the smell of sweaty old sockĀ“s.........and occurrs naturaly in bread/cheese/apples.
    (is also said to attract rats......)

Hexanoic Acid is reported as being xtremely destructive to mucous membranes(may explain the runny nose reported by FTR) and smells like rancid cheese and is comonly found in milkfats(mamary glands.......???:-) and coconut/palmoil.

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**

Indole is what\'s making the stuff smell like poop. Some folks think maybe it wasn\'t such a good idea to include it, or at least not in such high concentrations.

**DONOTDELETE**

A bit harsh I feel.

I tend to agree with FTR on this one. I know you have contributed information about EW, and we all certainly appreciate it. However, I don\'t feel like we have near enough data yet to be making any assumptions about the effectiveness / usefulness of EW. This is especially true when you consider the mount of data available on a lot of the other products. In other words, we don\'t really know anything for certain yet, other than the fact that it\'s funky.

-S

Default Where\'s the MSDS?

I\'ve written Bruce on this topic privately but have yet received no reply.

I\'ve some training and experience in hazardous materials and their regulation and, in my opinion, EW, as shipped, is too toxic for release to the general public. While \"cosmetics\" get a pretty long leash from the government regulations, EW is an industrial strength mix of straight chemicals. Forum members have reported, both publicly and privately to me, negative health effects from EW. Frankly, I suspect that even shipping regulations may constrain distribution.

As Satan, pointed out, if there was a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on EW, as I think the regulations in the US require, it would be clear as to the toxicity and hazard of EW.

While I greatly appreciate the opportunity to play with EW offered by Bruce and Phil Stone, in the future it should only be available in a highly dilute form.

Sorry to spoil everyone\'s fun, but we need to pay some respect to legitimate laws - before somebody gets hurt or sick and scandal brings the government down on our necks.

Phero Dude

Just to respond to the comment here about EW being dangerous.

It\'s not.

The contents are listed on the label, but not the concentrations. I have a formula for copulins which is similar to what they\'re using (and probably what they\'re going to try next, because it\'s a better formula), and the concentrations are VERY VERY LOW.

For example, in 10ML of solution we have about .005 ml of Isobutyric acid and .0006 ml of Propionic acid. The only thing that has a high concentration is acetic acid... which is vinegar, and that is at about 20%, or about 3 times as strong as common supermarket vinegar.

I agree that it should be sold in more dilute solution, but is it dangerous?

Not at all.

Smelly, yes. Dangerous, no.

Put some in your eye and then tell me that.

Phero Dude

Put ANY of the products in your eye and:

1) it will hurt a lot.
    2) you will prove that you\'re an idiot

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default The Regulatory Risks of EW

Fellow Forum Members,

As to the risks from EW, I think we should ask ourselves two questions:

1) What would John Ashcroft think?

2) What would Ralph Nader think?

My guess is both of these men would jump on us hard at the first opportunity, for different reasons. One universal truth is that every innovator has enemies.

Thread Information