Close

Thread: My first order!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default My first order!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I arrived!! My first order from Love Scent, SOE gel, and NPA/M. I got HITS as soon as I tried it! I used 1/2 of an SOE gel packet and a dab of NPA on each side of my neck, and went out to get a hair cut. The woman that washes your hair kept stairing and smiling at me (She normally just washes your hair with no expession at all), and the guy cutting my hair kept asking about my job, and how\'s this and that, yada yada.

As I was leaving, a young female about 20-22 years old, smiled at me, and said \"I know you, you were in my psychology class, how are you?\" I never saw this girl in my life, and we both go to 2 different colleges, and they\'re in different boroughs. lol And I was running out of time so I had to rush home and get my stuff ready for work. I said to her \"I\'m very sorry, but I\'m going to be late for work.\" She said \"No problem, here\'s my home phone number, call me when you get a chance.\" Thank you James V. Kohl, and LaCroy for the products!!! LOL Bruce, expect to see me as a repeat customer!

Default Re: My first order!

I love reading these first-timer success stories.

Phero Pro

JaegerNYC,

Congrats on your first hits man! And you\'re a Journeyman? Wow, you been posting for a while before your first order.

**DONOTDELETE**

SwingerMD:

Thanks! I\'m so happy that these 2 products work, and actually get good results. Yes, I have been posting for quite some time now, and just recently placed my order. You know the deal, you got that extra money on the side to spend on yourself, and as soon as you blink your eye, there\'s a bill. LOL

Today (Tusday 9/3/02) I just got my order, so I just put some on for a test drive (which to my surprise brought hits.) However, I\'m off from work this Saturday and Sunday.......that\'s when the fun begins. LOL If you have any of these products do you have any ideas on where to apply either of them to get more hits?

Also, I think I fall in the 25% of men that can\'t smell -None. When I first got the bottle, I opened it and took a big whiff to see what that funky/BO smell everyone talks about is like. To me, all I smelt was a light alcohol smell, and a very slight rubber type smell....and it gave me a buzz. lol I asked my friend to smell it, he said it smelt like a minty mouth wash. lol However, the SOE smells great! And the scent lasts long on me.

I will post the hits, reactions, etc when I test these 2 out on Sat. and Sun. Anyway, take care.

Journeyman

JaegerNYC:

Yeah...it arrived! My very first order of PPA/m, Rogue, AE, SOE gel. Have not tried any of it yet....but the size of the SOE gel packets came as a surprise to me......thought it would be much much bigger (like my palm)....Would be tryin the SOE gel packets plus some Rogue on friday\'s lecture....hope it works!

Rogue smells great & PPA/m do really smell like suntan lotion, a real disappointment....really regret ordering it.......Anyway, I think I fall in the 25% too. When I got the package, I opened it and could only smell a light alcohol smell ....

I will post the hits, reactions, anything...Hope I will be one of the first-timer successes.

Hey JaegerNYC,

Nice post. Keep up the good work!! How old are you, and how old do you suppose the gal was that gave you her phone number?

Thanks,

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Macmers - Got my order of PPA/m and it smells like RM/m... Wonder which version you received? Even \"One Night Stand\" smells like RM/m to me. I think Phil Stone likes that scent a lot for his products...

Banned User

One Night Stand is diluted RM.....

**DONOTDELETE**

Ah-Haa, it was too close in smell not to be a family member. I do like the smell. I\'m running the PAN test this week now that my TE/m beta-test proved successful.

Thanks for your input franki -

**DONOTDELETE**

personally i cant see the PAN formula working that well, as it is over powering

**DONOTDELETE**

You may be right about that - But, it doesn\'t cost a fortune to try and they were right about the JB-X mix! If it works then I\'ll add it to the collection to rotate through.

I still like the idea of finding mixes that effect different types of women.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well ive yet to find a mix that works wonders, so i might invest in this combo too, just to see if it works [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ace - Did you try JB-X yet? That mix worked the first time I tried it at a restaurant. But of course, everyone\'s chemistry is different and some products work better than others.

**DONOTDELETE**

I havent tried it, how good is it????

Phero Pro

JaegerNYC,

How many gel packs did you get? I haven\'t thouroughly tested them out, but I believe that you can get at least 2 applications out of them. So far I have been using the entire pack. I pretty much had the same chatty results from females. As for sexual . . . uh . . . I literally had a female dog in heat (the dog\'s owner seem pretty amused) react to it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] .

As for NPA/m I have just tried it in a mix, 8:2 SOE:NPA (Needs more NPA). My recomendation would be to not go over 2 drops for the NPA unless you really want to experience OD reactions.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ace - That\'s Jambat\'s RM/m & NPA mix. It worked well with 2-3 DIHL\'s and the most over friendly waitresses known to man. This was in a swanky Hollywood restaurant to!!!

It also worked great in the grocery store picking out wines as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

So would this combo work for someone of my age?? im 20

**DONOTDELETE**

It may be a little over the top for you guy. I\'m 40+ and it works great for attracting women 28-45. I personally like the attention from all of them. How\'s your success with SOE? Have you added a little NPA to it?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah i tried it today, but i think i need to put more NPA on, but im worried about od\'ing!!
    Anyway, i wouldnt mind having attention from 30+ women, it would be an experience [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

justhuge:

Hey...it wierd but I don\'t know how your PPA/m smells like Rogue. It a totally different smell like expired suntan lotion. I\'m not too sure what version is it, but it is a blue bottle with a with sticker. I think the scent sucks and I order 2.....what a bumer!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

SwingerMD:

I got 18 gel packs, plus the one free with every order. I got 2 GOOD applications out of one packet. 1/2 of the packet covered my wrists to the inside of my elbow, and the entire front of my neck, and some of the back of my neck.

I\'ve only used 2 drops of NPA/m per half of the gel pack. I\'ve also added NPA/m to my Bvlgari Blv (Bulgari Blue.) At a 20:10 ratio in a Love-Scent atomizer (20 sprays of the cologne, and 10 drops of NPA from a syringe.) That I used tonight at work, and got a lot of smiles, and flirting from women in their mid-late 20\'s, and early 30\'s. I still gotta get used to this.

Since I\'m new to the \"Professional\" phero products, I should really keep a keen eye to the more subtle hits. And when they come, I\'ll let you guys know. It\'s feels good to be part of the team. LOL

Also, SOE is supposed to have a musk fragrance. To me it smells like a clean, citrus/fruit/floral scent. You get that too?
    Well, we all have different senses of smell, so I suppose it smells different to everyone.

**DONOTDELETE**

Macmers:

When I first looked at the SOE packets, I thought there was going to be VERRRRYYY little gel inside, well, I was WRONG. The next time you look at an SOE gel pack, keep the old saying in mind \"Looks can be deceiving\"

I\'m a big guy (Muscular not fat) and from one 1/2 of a gel pack, I covered the entire inside of both of my forearms, the entire front of my neck, and some of the back. When you apply the gel and start rubbing it in, it becomes more liquidy, so it spreads very good. As for the scent.....it\'s awesome!

Give the RM and PPA a shot before you say that you regret ordering it, keep this in mind \"Don\'t judge a book by it\'s cover.\" I don\'t have RM or PPA, I\'ve read a lot of good things about RM, and there\'s been a lot of good posts about PPA recently. If you don\'t like the scents, try to cover it with a favorite cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**

Funlover:

I\'m in my early 20\'s. The girl that gave me her number was approximately 20-22 years old.

**DONOTDELETE**

Macmers:

Did you order your PPA/m from Stone Labs direct? I think there could be two different versions of PPA/m out there... It could be my nose, but it does smell like RM/m to me...

**DONOTDELETE**

I think I got another hit from NPA alone. I always joke around with my partner by saying \"When are you gonna hook me up with your sister?\" Knowing that I\'m joking around he says \"Oh, shut the f=ck up!\" Tonight I was wearing my favorite cologne spiked with NPA/m, and I said to him \"When are you gonna hook me up with your sister?\" He responed \"Seriously John, I don\'t know why, but I\'m gonna talk to her about you.\" This was the first time I wore any phero products around him.

And I know I got a definite hit tonight. After work my friend\'s and I went out for a while, so I was starving and the only place open was a 24 hour McDonalds. This was around 3:45 am EST. As I was waiting for my order, 6 very attractive females ranging from ages 18-21. When they were waiting on line next to me, the all became silenced, looked at me up and down, nudged eachother, whispering in eachothers ears. When my order was ready, and I exited, my friend said \"John, when you walked out the door, all those girls in there turned smiled and waved at you.\" I said \"Maybe they were waving at you.\" He said \"Bro, the windows on this car are tinted pitch back, you can\'t see in, but you can see out!\" I consider that a hit!

Ahhhhhhhh, thank God for this website, and most of all Bruce, without him, this site wouldn\'t exist!

Phero Dude

nice hit story Jaeger. Sounds like the stuff you bought really works well for you. NPA to me really is the best standalone product out there (of the products I\'ve tried) - it\'s the only phero product that I can use alone and always get consistent hits with.

But what about the smell !

Phero Dude

I always cover the NPA with Drakkar Noir cologne - seems to blend really well together and so the smell is never an issue.

**DONOTDELETE**

Son, your chapped ass just bought the old [censored] from bruce...my mother once told me two things...never cross the street before you look both ways, and watch Love scents inventory very carefully, sometimes that warehouse will put a fuckin on you

Thread Information