Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Some more inquiries...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was wondering if some of you could help out with what pheros (and dosages) are best for certain situations:
    1. Going to school
    2. Working out
    3. Going to parties/clubs
    4. Shops/Restaurants

If any of you would be kind enough to provide me some good info, I\'d much appreciate it. Cheers!

Default Re: Some more inquiries...

1. Don’t know.

2. 3-4 dabs APC. Keeps you smelling nice. The workout releases pheros quicker (higher body heat) so you don’t want a very high concentration. None gives off a virile image and is a mild stimulant, to keep you focused.

3. One spray TE to chest (+ cologne) and one dab AE between the wrists. Plenty of None for the horny girls to find you. Enough Rone to help you stand out in a crowd. Nol to keep everybody happy. And a secret ingredient that rocks whenever girls have had a few drinks.

4. 7” SOE (I do 3” on either side of my neck and 1” between my wrists). You stand out. Everybody likes you. Woment WANT to talk to you. If you’re trying to meet someone, she’s not nervous or offended that you’ve just walked up and started a conversation with her. If you’re with someone, she’s agreeable to almost anything, she LOVES being close to you.

Bump! I would love to hear everyone\'s opinion on this.

upsidedown

Something more applicable to us older guys.....I\'d like to hear suggestions for the best pheros for work...mainly in office environments.

upsidedonwn,
    SOE. You command respect but nobody feels threatened by you.

**DONOTDELETE**

You could smear some SOE on a telephone pole and I\'d fall in love with it. I LOVE that stuff...yummy.

Default For the office

A lot depends on what you do in the office and your place on the totem pole. I work in an engineering office with lots of older male engineers and very few females. The work involves lots of computer stuff but also meetings, discussions on work topics with peers and superiors, and presentations. It\'s a very tight, high profile design process for a multi-billion $ project with subcontractors from all over the globe. High international political profile and fixed price too. I love it.

My favorite profile is three drops of SPMO to the hair gel in the morning with two dabs of RM to the neck. The \'nol in SPMO helps people chat while the \'none in RM solidifies my credentials, so to speak. If I have a staff meeting, I might add some SoE or more SPMO to the arms. Been playing with AE instead and it seems workable also although the \'rone in AE detracts from the effects a tad.

The biggest problem is that a couple of the people in authority here like to \"manage by rant\" and the \'none marks me as a combatant when I\'m really a very diplomatic consensus builder with high standards. They see me as a challenger because I\'m a relative outsider and I keep asking the hard questions that need answering. Fortunately, I\'m usually right and the ranters tend to come around after they cool off. Wearing something like NPA in the office would make that worst.

I have had a negative hit from one of the young clerks who had been very friendly prior to my starting with pheromones. Wearing some NPA, I visited her cubicle to see about if she had any stamps - real straight-forward. The next day see complained to Human Resources that I made her uncomfortable and was staring at her breasts! Needless to say, nowadays I only socialize at work with post-menopausal females for my own safety.

My advice to others would depend on what they do. For negotiations, more \'none. For, say customer service, more \'nol.

Phero Pro

tee-hee, chuckle, guffaw... oh, FTR, I hope you can forgive me, but of all the random objects you could have named to smear SOE on, I can\'t think of a better example of a phallic symbol than a telephone pole... boy, I sure hope you take this post in the friendly teasing manner intended... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information