Close

Default do nice guys always lose?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I’d like to know what others think.
    IMO if “nice guy” = honest, respectful, generous, considerate, you will have good luck with women, AS LONG AS YOU DEMONSTRATE YOUR ATTRACTION. I think there are many guys that are so intent to prove they can be good friends that they forget to express any passion or desire for a woman. Then they get all resentful when some selfish guy with obvious desire gets lucky with “their” girl.
    There’s also the type of guy that’s full of compliments, etiquette, and largess ... until he gets the girl. Then he figures his “job” is done and proceeds to make the woman feel insignificant. After experiencing this type of guy, many girls figure they might as well hang out with the “bad boys” and avoid the heartache.
    You can’t go overboard with niceness, otherwise you come off as a phony = “bad boy” without balls.
    Of course, the world is full of victims waiting for somebody to victimize them. So “bad boys” DO get laid. But I wonder if they have a happy and fulfilling sex life.
    Just my opinion. I\'m not an expert. So please let me know what you think.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: do nice guys always lose?

Nice guys do get laid, but it seems that females need a very specific set of behaviours in order to mate they are less evolved than us males

**DONOTDELETE**

Nice guys have to be aggressive and persistent as well as well-mannered, etc. The problem is most nice guys will let a woman get away with anything and they won\'t care. They don\'t take charge.

**DONOTDELETE**

Here it is,
    Nice guys get layed yes but there the ones that half to wait 4 months to get any Action. I have found that if u are nice girls can take it as too easy or throwing urself at them therefore they do not want u for anything else. On the other hand if ur not as nice and don\'t call and what not they find it a chase they want something they cannot have. For instance a Fat women hittin on a guy, the guy knows he can get her so its no competition. But if the girl is a bitch to him some might actually go after her. It is all about the chase you have to decide do you wanna get it by the 3rd date or wait around a few months with the whole bf/gf or dating thing.

Eddy

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Down Under:
    Nice guys do get laid, but it seems that females need a very specific set of behaviours in order to mate they are less evolved than us males<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, me on the other hand being a male, do not require very many standards.

Living.

Phero Dude

I used to have those standards (breathing.), but I\'ve been jerked aroundtoo many times to let that happen again. At the moment, I\'m looking for no great involvement; just some fun. I have too many aother things going on at the moment.

ANYway,for what it\'s worth, one girl I went out with, no scratch that TWO of them have told me I \"try too hard.\"

Just \'cause I WASN\'T being a jerk.

Go figure.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

Now im being quatoted yay, but really the attitude changes over a while using NLP though you can have any attitude you want depending on the circumstances, so i can go from being nice guy one minute to being aloof the next and then full on and then adrift and bastard all in an hour, it is good having the freedom to switch at will and can be great confusing people or even adjucting to each indiviudaul situation something to think about really. But they do find it irresistible to chase, so what i do is create so much lust that everything goes into overdrive god i love being a god lol well later

**DONOTDELETE**

Being nice is ok as long as you show them YOUR THE MAN. If you\'re always doing what they want you\'ll be wrapped around their finger and won\'t command sexual needs. In fact they will do with you what they want, and may resent you for being too much of a friend instead of a lover, and take off when a cassanova comes to rescue them.

The bottom line. Never go after just one woman. If you do you\'ll find soon you\'ll be obsessed by having only them and lose out, while they collect #\'s from other dudes. Go after mutliple women (talk and get #\'s), then call your selected woman up once in a while for an outing (a coffee, etc). Tell her how much she attracts you and proceed to ask her to the park or something at night. Now a woman who says yets at least expects a kiss there. So be a man. Kiss her at least! Even if you bed her, make sure you only call her once in a while. Drive her insane for you, begging for you, longing for you.

Make excuses like you lead a busy life, caught up with work etc. Juggle a few honies this way and you\'ll see the light and be able to know which one is best for you.

Soon as you become a slave to one womanyour power vanishes.

If you want action, be a MAN!

**DONOTDELETE**

Im kinda torn on this one. Everyone knowes by now that I am going thru a divorce. Well I have been seeing this girl for a little while. It started out as one thing and ended up another. At first it was a sexual thing and then it was a friendship thing. Well when it was a sexual thing everything was great with her. I wouldnt give it to her so I assume she got mad. Now that I am trying to be the friend she doesnt want anything to do with me. Now she feels that she can use me just because she is my friend. So I think that the bad boys yes have more fun. The good guys have more respect for themselves, and the guy with a mix of both gets the girl you really wanted but didnt get.

**DONOTDELETE**

Or my approach if they start getting used to you and start using you then just turn up the phero heat use a stronger product just make sure it works go out with them in a group of friends minimum of at least 8 or 9 mixed sexes and then just flirt your ass off with every one of them or even better what i have done tell a few of them that you are using pheromones and what they do and then when you are out in a group etc just run riot all over the place and just neglect to mention them and wait for her to show her hand and this just drives them insane as well you are showing that you are one hell of an alpha male and maybe even hold off for a while on her and this will just send them totally crazy as to why they cant get you and you are doing this with this \"product\" and it drives thier friends crazy thier workmate and anyone else who just happens to stumble across the line and wait for the fun to begin take a while but it is worth it in the long run, remember it will take a hell of a lot for them to make a move and in the meantime it works in your favour while she is waiting your running amok everywhere else and it is all the better in the end, just be nice all the way and you should be right lol

Thanks to pheromones, I KNOW I can get laid. Perhaps I only THINK I’m a nice guy. If I go out of my way for a woman, it’s because I have a high regard for her character and it makes no difference whether she has sex with me or not. This is what makes me think I’m a nice guy. On the other hand, I don’t think I owe a woman anything — beyond a good time, common decency and safe sex — just because she gets me off.
    For example, I DON’T buy women drinks (even if they’re a 10) unless I’ve known and liked them for some time. I DO help women move their furniture (even if they’re a 1), if they’ve been good neighbors.
    I WILL spend hours talking to an overweight girl that\'s smart. I WON\'T humor a stupid girl just because she has a great body.

ka000,
    Having gone through a divorce, I think I can relate to you. At this point in your life, true friends are much more important than sex partners.
    On the other hand, I think I can see where the girl is coming from. It only takes one night to figure out if someone is a good sex partner, but it takes time and circumstances to figure out if someone is a good friend. However close you feel to someone after sharing a few orgasms, this is nothing compared to sharing a few hard knocks.

Anyway, thanks everybody for responding.

Nice guys do get the girl, but after three months they always get dumped. They see you as predictable and boring at that point. Then they want to be friends,which is the kiss of death. Women love a challenge if they see you\'re not catering to their every need and not available all the time, they will think you are different from other guys. I feel you have to be a little bit of a jerk to get the woman you want. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

Heck im interesting anyway and with the pheros if she dumps you move onto her friend who is probably horny for you anyway, thats the beauty of this whole thing if she dumps you hit the town paint it red green and blue and go and have some fun and you know you can do it because youve done it before thta is the ultimate ego boost as they say have fun you only live once so go for it ha ha [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Hey y\'all --

I\'ve arrived at the point where I won\'t be owned by ANYone.

Yes, I\'ll be nice to just about everyone, including those I\'m not interested in, and even those who annoy the hell out of me.

I disagree with Paul\'s(?) statement about informing her about the phero use. When you\'re out with her friends - and let\'s be realistic; the point is to make her jealous -- use the secret weapon to its maximum advantage. Human nature is such that we want what others have, so it would seem to me that if she sees others are interested in you, it will pull her back to where you want her, which is right by your side.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

Bad guys always lose, sorry but is the truth.

Thread Information