Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Scent of APC lasts a long time!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The scent of APC is quite pleasant to me and lasts a long time. APC, SOE, and SP oils are the only scents that I\'ve tried that lasts all day long. APC is, by far, the best smelling of the three. It also seems to mix fairly well with alcohol solutions. SOE also mixes well with alcohol, but the SP oils don\'t. Now, I can see why some say that APC is the perfect base and cover scent and have even suggested an APC without the -none, so custom phero blends can be mixed in. Has anyone tried mixing -nol, -rone, A-1, and cops into APC?

I\'m looking forward to trying a lot more skin applications with APC. So far, I\'ve applied mainly to clothing because my alcohol scents don\'t last more than a few hours on skin. However, clothing application has the problem that dispersal depends heavily on body heat, which can be quite variable if you dance at a club, etc. The oil base of APC seems to be a good medium between clothing and skin application.

Stranger

Default Re: Scent of APC lasts a long time!

Hi,
    I have noticed that for the application on clothing, the fragrance do last longer than on skin as well. I believe it is not limited to APC alone.

A drop On clothing:
    Fragrance last whole day... i\'ve tried with SOE, after 8 hours still can smell the fragrance..

A drop On Skin:
    APC/SOE Faded within the hour..

A drop On hair:
    ??? any comment?

One question here:
    How do one judge the rate of dispersion of the pheromones?
    Temperature/Humidity/Surface?

Logically, whether the fragrance is there or not does not directly indicate that the pheromones are still present right?
    (minus some are of those whom are able to detect the pheromones itself.. )

For instance 6 hours after the application, there is still the smell of APC on Clothing, does it means that the pheromone content is still around?

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m surprised you say that APC and SOE fade within an hour on skin. Those products seem to last quite long a time for me. After 12 hours on skin, the scent is definitely diminished, but still substantial. Alcohol solutions on skin tend to be very intense the first two hours, and then disappears. However, alcohol or oil on clothing will last for a week if not washed.

I can\'t help but think that dosing should depend heavily on dispersal rate. In that case, the alcohol mix might give very inconsistent results with the large spike in the beginning and nothing a few hours later. On the other hand, a very slow dispersal rate on cooler clothing may require a larger effective dose. This could be why the so called sex strap is doused with 2ml of concentrated solution, but lasts for 2-3 months. Those of us who apply on clothing could be wasting a lot of pheros, since most of it is probably going into the washer. By the way, any new word on the sex strap?!

I can\'t smell the pheros well, so I assume the pheros last at least as long as the scent.

I have 1 drop of JBX/APC on my bed, and its lasted 2 days!

Thread Information