Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default My first 3 weeks

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, I\'ve been trying this pheromone stuff for about 3 weeks now.
    I\'ve been using SOE and JB#1...sometimes combining the two. I also have a mix of NPA/Avatar. Here are some observations and events...

1. Dabs of JB#1 on neck and behind the ears, 2 dabs of SOE on wrists. At work....
    Friend: \"Dude, did you take a shower this morning?\"
    Me: \"uhhh...yeah. Why?\"
    Friend: \"Cause I just caught a whiff of something fresh\"
    Me: \"Something fresh??\"
    Friend: \"Well, like BO. Like really bad BO\"

I couldn\'t smell the none at all. I\'ve started using smaller applications since.

2. Avatar on chest. Dabs of JB#1 on neck and behind ears. At the dentist office...
    Secretary: \"Your gum smells gooood....\"
    (My gum was about 2 hours old and it was Big Red..there\'s no way there was any scent left. And she was about 6 feet away from me.)
    Me: \"Uhmm...yeh?\"
    Secretary: \"I guess that\'s what gum is suppose to do. It\'s doing it\'s job.\"

I thought this little encounter was kind of odd. Then she started rambling...I forgot what she said.

After 3 weeks, these were the only events which could have been caused by wearing pheromones. I must be doing something wrong.
    I\'m 23 years old, about 6\', half-korean/half-white, and consider myself to have above-average looks. Any suggestions? I heard AE is good for guys my age?

One thing I did notice was the effects on myself. SOE got me in a good mood and made me feel confident. JB#1 [censored] pissed me off. It got me irritated for some reason and made me somewhat hyper.

Till next time...
    DBS

Phero Pro

Default Re: My first 3 weeks

DBS,

Try 12\" total of SOE on your arms, neck, and behind ears. Strike up conversations with people in inclosed spaces. I would be surprised if nothing happened.

As for JB#1, be very carefull about mixing in the NPA. Make sure that you shake the mix well before applying. NPA is very strong stuff and easy to OD on.

Oh and try not to mix two scented products like APC and SOE. The risk is less if you put JB#1 and SOE in different places, but it is still safer if you use only one scented product at a time.

Thread Information