Close

Phero Pro

Default Pheros and Buying Cars

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone,

I had the opportunity to tag along with my brother when he is in the negotiation stage of buying a new car (Nissan Altima). Anyhow I said to myself, \"Wait a sec. this could be a good opportunity to test our pheros.\" So after a little bit of thinking I decided to put on 2 drops of PI/m for some alpha male intimidation factor. So about 45 min after my application I find myself standing next to my brother with hands crossed on my chest as he starts to compare invoices. First dealer didn\'t budge from the quote he gave my brother over e-mail. Then again he seemed very anxious to get us out of the office (that he suggested stepping into only 15 sec before) and into the fresh air next to the car that my brother wanted.

My brother didn\'t cave and we went on our merry way to another dealership. It\'s about 2 hours after application when we get to the second dealership. In about 45 min walks out the door with a signed deal in his hand for a fully loaded Altima at only $100 over the figure that he was trying to hit. Throughout the negotiation the dealer seemed to half-heartedly pull a few tricks, but seemed to give up very easily. At one point he made a comment that, \"You guys are pretty big for Asians.\"

Well my brother doesn\'t have the car in hand just yet, but it looks as if the deal is pretty much done. I was thinking about using SOE, but didn\'t want them talking too long. Anyone else have any ideas?

Enlightened One

Default Re: Pheros and Buying Cars

NPA or couplins. That will make them eager to help and a great opportunity to test them out. Need to keep the talking to a minimum with those sorts of deals but its a great idea and usage of pheros.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Pheros and Buying Cars

the first phero I tried was APC. I probably had on about 3 or 4 dabs of it. One time my friend was interested in buying a Lexus IS and I went with him too look around at the dealers. The person helping us was a women, late 30\'s to early 40\'s. She was very nice. They didn\'t have the color my friend wanted so she took down his name and number and promised to find him one. She also winked at me once while we were looking at one of the cars.

Thread Information