Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Dedicated threads for products/mixes/hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

It seems like a lot of valuable information about products/mixes/hits gets lost, because it\'s all over the place. Has anyone ever thought of creating a separate thread for each product/mix so that all of the info would be in one place? Maybe even come up with a hit index (1 being eye contact and five being sex).

Thanx

Banned User

Default Re: Dedicated threads for products/mixes/hits

Well, a lot of information is in the Pheromone Cookbook written by Nimbus. Click the Pheromone Reference Material link on the top of this page.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey,

Yeah, I\'ve seen that and it\'s great. It would be nice if the results were as easy to see.

I think we need to expand the content of the cookbook. Not all the questions asked by newbies are answered there.

Maybe bulking up the products/mixes review aswell.

Phero Pro

I agree that a great deal of useful information has accumulated, but is so widely scattered that it\'s difficult to take advantage of it all. I don\'t know how a dedicated threat would be managed -- maybe the library/cookbook areas could be expanded, as has been suggested. I\'d sure like to see something happen along the lines of organizing the all the information out there...

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes Cpt,

I was thinking about adding some new sections in the Cookbook, since I noticed that newbies, even the ones who read it, can\'t find the answer to their question.

I\'m currently writing Cookbook v.0.4, basically updating the already existent stuff and adding some new content that has been posted these last days (I listed PAN too, as \"experimental\"). However, it would be nice from you all to post suggestions, preferably in the cookbook v.0.3 thread, or anyway in a standalone thread where I can find all the information gathered. What do you think about it?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi,

It seems like a lot of valuable information about products/mixes/hits gets lost, because it\'s all over the place. Has anyone ever thought of creating a separate thread for each product/mix so that all of the info would be in one place? Maybe even come up with a hit index (1 being eye contact and five being sex).

Thanx

-Sigipa

Well you\'re in luck. You ever hear of HSMU? The Hit Squad Master\'s Unit? It\'s all yours. The basis is when you get hits you tell us about the mix ect. Check it out if you haven\'t already.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

I was talking with the guys a few days ago about that and using a chart that Oscar had made up to add information about the effects of each product. It\'s a daunting task. There\'s SO much information out there and the posts go back forever. It\'s a lot to read and sort through.

Phero Enthusiast

I also agree that many info are too deep/difficult to find now.
    I hope many people can help bruce to collect the info, so we can got benefit from it.

I had done : (which now used in the reference library)
    - Updating Table (together with Oscar)
    - Collecting links
    - Collecting abbreviations, etc

Oscar and many other people had done the Table

Nimbus had Done Phero Cook Book

David had done updated FAQ (but I hope more complete in the future)

Abductor still working on the Software for calculator and data base

I hope somebody want to do something for love-scent and for all of us [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (such as Digging to the forum, and collecting all usefull info)

Thread Information