Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SOE gel storage.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone!

I\'m waiting for my order of SOE gel and NPA/m to arrive. I\'ve been thinking about ways to store the SOE gel, if you don\'t want to walk around with the packets in your pocket (Risk of them breaking.) Go to your local drug store....or medicine cabinet and get a bottle of \"Visine\" eye drops. Pop the dropper off the top of the bottle, and squeeze the contents of the gel pack into the empty bottle. The hole in the dropper is pretty small, which is good because you can really judge on how much or how little gel you want to apply. The bottle wont leak, it\'s small, so it\'s designed to be portable and fit in just about anywhere (i.e. Pants, shirt, briefcase, coat, etc.) If you don\'t have a bottle of Visine laying around, it can be found in pretty much every drug store, and runs about $5 to $6 dollars.

P.S. The dropper may be a bit difficult to remove, but it comes off. Just make sure you don\'t squirt the SOE gel into your eyes if they get red or irritated. LOL

Default Re: SOE gel storage.

buying those small 15 ml Hand Sanitizer Gel bottles are better for storage. You could apply this on your arms or neck in public without looking stupid because hand sanitizers are meant to be used in a similar fashion. Check them out at Walmart. Made by Purell.

Using the eye-dropper is good for the convenience of bringing the gel around but would look strange if applied in public. Then again, we don\'t apply pheros in public anyway. But if you absolutely need to, get a hand sanitizer bottle.

I bought the 18 gel pack and squeezed 15 of them into my empty bottle.

The downside to storing it in the visine bottle or sanitizer bottle is that the SoE gel is rather thick and doesn\'t flow very easily. A lot thicker than the Hand Sanitizer gel, so it sometimes takes awhile to make it come out, even though the bottle is full.

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s a really good idea, though. I have found the gel packet hard to use re amount dispensed, since one will last me over a week. The visine bottle\'s small and portable and maybe you could open the hole in it a little with a straight pin.

Has anyone else found that the gel goes all runny after a while? Kept one in my pocket, and applied in a park, and it was really runny. I\'m thinking it was the heat. Didn\'t have any other bad affect though.

Gotta keep it cool and dry.
    I get ink on my fingers from trying to squeeze out every drop.

OK, I\'m wide open.

**DONOTDELETE**

We still talking about SOE gel?

Thread Information