Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default PPA update The new \"PAN\"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    okay everyone, i present to you a combo that is so effective that it should be outlawed.....after much adieu, please allow me to introduce....NPA/PPA combo, \"pan\" for short....passion and new phero additive....pan is dangerous guys..adding these two ingredients makes the apc dynamic duo look like it belongs in the jurassic part era...it doesnt matter if you have the new ppa or the old, they both work equally well..what makes it good is the 1.5% none that stone makes along with clean regeants...plus it has alcohol base that is ideal for mxing w/NPA....it dont get no better than this , try it, youll see...mix in standard 5:1 ratio

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: PPA update The new \"PAN\"

Scuse, but can you clarify the \"standard 5:1 ratio\":
    1. is that ml:ml liquid/drops OR mg:mg -NONEs;
    2. is PPA 5 and NPA 1; and
    3. was combo pre-mixed into a separate bottle ... separate atomizer ... w or w/o cologne ... which cologne?
    PS Since it appears you did not order your (new-scent) PPA from here, where DID you get it?
    Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**

yes, pan is to be mixed 5 parts ppa, 1 part npa .... this can be mixed either in roll on bottle or dabbed on, however, i havent tried spraying it yet, but since both are alcohol based, it may be damn way to disperse it..the magic of pan is that it seems to disperse the npa very well, much better than the oil of apc..and the clean none along with the npa makes the clitty kitty start purring

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks - PS:
    1. Since it appears you did not order your (new-scent) PPA from here, where DID you get it?
    2. How many total -none-combo drops did you apply?

**DONOTDELETE**

llisten guys, you can spend the rest of your lives mixng jbx 1 jb this or jb that or adding copulins and throwing in some pi for w and then mixing in some TE..etc. etc. etc..... BULLSHIT..you guys dont know if your [censored], shot, powderburned or snake bit.... do yourselves a favor and realize these few important facts: npa is one of the best damn prodcuts on this sight...your goal, find the best damn base to put it in.....PAN is all that and more..part of NPA\'s notoriety is its high dispersal alcohol rate...since its made to be added to an alcholol based cologne..walla!! PPA is the perfect base....now, RM would have been good except that its too none heavy..the extra npa prolly spices it up, but the PPA sits back and gently carries the npa, not overpower it like the rm can, leaving you with your phero\'s hanging out in a few hours as oscar used to say....so come on guys, quit [censored] around and get busy

**DONOTDELETE**

Dear Jamboot

if we mix the NPA/PPA 1:5 and since both are 100% -NONE we will end up with a solution of 2.05% pure -NONE.

If I do the same thing but only with 1 part NPA and 23 parts of clear Alcohol(or anything close that will mix well and not destroy -NONE), the I \'ll get a solution of 2% pure - NONE

So my quetsions are

1). why buy PPA?
    2) are you suggesting that we will get results on that 2.05% concentration and if so how many parts of it should someone apply?

Regards

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

if we mix the NPA/PPA 1:5 and since both are 100% -NONE we will end up with a solution of 2.05% pure -NONE.

If I do the same thing but only with 1 part NPA and 23 parts of clear Alcohol(or anything close that will mix well and not destroy -NONE), the I \'ll get a solution of 2% pure - NONE

<hr></blockquote>Uhhh...

You\'re mixing apples, oranges, and wombats in your math.

NPA is 0.48 mg/ml pheros, which is undoubtedly part none, and the rest \"secret ingredients\". We don\'t even know for sure it\'s got any none, since LaCroy won\'t release the formula. Assuming we are all guessing correctly, tho, that would be 0.048% none + secret ingredients, not 100%.

PPA is 0.15 mg/ml clean Stone Labs none. That\'s 0.015% none, not 100%.

A mix of 5:1 PPA:NPA would contain:

0.048 * ( 1 / 6 ) = 0.008% LaCroy none + secret ingredients
    0.015 * ( 5 / 6 ) = 0.0125% clean Stone Labs none.

I don\'t know where Jamboot got his. He isn\'t telling. But I did a search trying to learn more about the two different scents of PPA, and www.luvessentials.com carries it, but I\'m not sure what \"flavor\" theirs is. They have some essential oil/aromatherapy stuff too.

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

Didn\'t Jamboot say to use NPA/w? I\'m sure i read that somewhere, that would certainly not make things 100% none.
    Maybe i misread.

Banned User

Quote from Jamboot:
    \"plus it has alcohol base that is ideal for mxing w/NPA....\"

You meant that sentence. I don´t think he means NPA/w

**DONOTDELETE**

good point!

Phero Dude

Okay, been following this PPA stuff since you\'re initial post Jamboot and you seem pretty convinced you have found the ultimate phero mix - like everyone else I\'m curious as to where you got the PPA that you\'re using. and could you give us a description of the \"hits\" you\'ve gotten with this new combo

Phero Pro

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone comes on here proclaiming the \"Magic Bullet.\" Sorry, but I\'ll go for it when 12 other respected forum members get the same results.

**DONOTDELETE**

Tongue - I\'ve got to tell you man, this is how the formulas get started. I, like you, read about the various mixes including JB-X mix and thought it was just another mix BUT man, that stuff works for me when all others didn\'t (except for SOE). So we\'ll keep an open mind as well as hope for \"PAN\" as a new \"Magic Bullet\" formula.

**DONOTDELETE**

PAN is it...i get the new stuff from Phil Stone....yes, it is the magic bullet...im sorry, PAN is the best out of them all...i promise you....girls will go to great lenghts to be close to you wearing PAN.....dont take my word on this,..you got to tryit

**DONOTDELETE**

This is the beauty of Bruce, you can give it a shot and if it doesnt work, feh, you *can* get your money back. I dunno if this is as good as he is saying it is, but I think I will at least order some on my next check and give it a shot. Nothing to really lose, right?

Myke

Phero Enthusiast

me thinks your pushing this a bit too hard. no product is going to work for everyone and NPA is definately not the greatest product known to man. many people who use it get mixed results with it at best. PPC sounds like a product i\'d be willing to try but i\'d like more people to give results and hit stories from a wider range of people first. 1 or 2 people saying
    LOOK LOOK I MADE A MIX ITS THE BEST IN THE WORLD YOU\"LL NEVER NEED ANYTHING ELSE!!!! PRAISE ME!!!!!
    ...that just doesn\'t sell me on something.

anyway good luck and awnser the question asked many times.
    \"if you didn\'t buy your PPA here where did you get it from?\"

Phero Enthusiast

Jamboot:
    Forgive me if I\'m being dense here, but adding NPA to PPA, aren\'t you simply mixing two -none preparations...unless you\'ve been mixing NPA(w) with PPA. Which of the two NPAs were you mixing?

**DONOTDELETE**

Dude, it would seem that you have everyone\'s attention. I\'m sure we would all love to give you the recognition you deserve, but when questions are ask we just get back more noise.

You know the drill.

1. What did you mix?
    2. Where did you get it?
    3. What were the ratios?
    4. How did you apply it?
    5. Where did you apply it?
    6. When, how, who, where, were the hits?

Thanx,
    sigipa

Way To Go, Sigipa!! We need the \"Nitty Gritty\"!!! Otherwise we might not continue to believe all the \"noise\".

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m adding my $0.02 to sigipa\'s post; the new mix PAN is interesting, but I think that it needs a little more testing. Jamboot, I have understood that you have been trying this one for a short amount of time; I\'m sure that you\'ll be wearing PAN in the next days, so you can test and report results from a wider range of days. Moreover, guys who own both PPA and NPA will surely be tempted to have a shot at it, so they can submit their results to the forum too.

Let us know the good and the bad results, I think that really everyone out here is interested.

**DONOTDELETE**

Jamboot:

In theory isn\'t this JB-X all over again? I mean the whole ultimate A-none mix. (Not to mention we completely skipped trying PI /NPA but that would get expensive and probably would be the ultimate OD risk).

Now, I see where you\'re going with this and I must admit you make some great claims. Please tell us more about your hits and where you get them, the products and all that stuff. I\'m finding this quite interesting because as everyone knows I\'m a big A-none supporter. Please tell us more about what you\'ve found. It seems that this could be an amazing powerhouse. How much testing are you doing and will you try to mix in some PPC or A-nol to see the reaction?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

llisten guys, you can spend the rest of your lives mixng jbx 1 jb this or jb that or adding copulins and throwing in some pi for w and then mixing in some TE..etc. etc. etc..... BULLSHIT..you guys dont know if your [censored], shot, powderburned or snake bit....
    -Jamboot

Cute. You got a way with words. Question, in theory isn\'t PAN JB-X all over again? I mean the whole ultimate A-none mix without the OD threat?

do yourselves a favor and realize these few important facts: npa is one of the best damn prodcuts on this sight...your goal, find the best damn base to put it in.....

Well you got one thing right.

PAN is all that and more..part of NPA\'s notoriety is its high dispersal alcohol rate...since its made to be added to an alcholol based cologne..walla!!

Uh actually NPA is alcohol based so it can be added to anything including oil and glycol bases and is best in anything but alcohol bases. That\'s why JB #1 last so long.

PPA is the perfect base....now,

No it\'s not. You just said PPA\'s base was alcohol so it can\'t be the perfect base.

RM would have been good except that its too none heavy..the extra npa prolly spices it up, but the PPA sits back and gently carries the npa, not overpower it like the rm can, leaving you with your phero\'s hanging out in a few hours as oscar used to say....

Oh you\'re in for a treat. I can tell you this. That\'s not NPA being overpowered by RM, that\'s RM being overpowered by NPA. When the cover scent\'s away NPA comes out to play. It does this in JB# 1 too.

so come on guys, quit [censored] around and get busy

Good stuff in theory but it\'s still an alcohol base. The if you mix JB-X right the mix should be 30% Veggie Glycerine. This will make it stick to your skin better. The alcohol base has no stick to it and will leak off when you sweat. Just like perfume. I bet if you add a 30% veggie glycerine base to your mix it\'ll stick better. This isn\'t a \"magic bullet\" you made a mix that took you from 0 to 60, (JB #1 did it for me) but there is no magic bullet. You\'ll find and quite soon, someone who says \"Hey, this doesn\'t work for me.\" Although mixing two additives is good why don\'t you pour a little of that into some SOE.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Mr. Bat: i just want to say that it is an honor and a privledge sir to have you in my post, your discovery of JB#1 is legendary, and i consider it an honor to speak to you, thank you for being part of this discussion: now, to answer everyones questions: PPA, the new stuff, smells heavenly, and the 1.5% none per application seems to be just the right dose to get the girls without getting anyone turned off from too much none...its hard to od on ppa and its hard to apply too little..seems amazingly right..i apply it sorta heavy, like a dab on my finger every hour on my neck or face, but thats just turning the bottle over quick on my finger...if you add the npa..be prepared for fireworks, which is why i called this concoction PAN....( Ppa And Npa)....now, JBx is great, dont get me wrong, but the only problem is that the 5 mg of none seems to make an addition of npa dangerously close to od levels...you cnat apply too much without a backlash..however, you can do some seriously applying with ppa and you just seem to go into better and better situations...now, i know that eveyrone out there is like thinking that im being over zealous...okay, have your way...i have tried all of them and i know what works for me...there will always be whiners or nay sayers who say nothign works, you cant win them all...and alot of the guys on this forum are losers, plane and simple adn no amount of mones will ever help them..however, alot of the guys here are kick ass individuals who want to honestly know what works for other people, to those people, i share PAN with you..... some guys on here swear by SOE...it doesnt do a damn thing for me...so eveyrone can have different experiences..so dont freak out..but i know that SOE works for alot of folks so i dont knock it.... anyway, Jambat, i know you are a none believer like me, and as a senior member on this forum, i would probably take your advice on anythign havign to do with mones, so i would appreciate you maybe trying this PAN and lettign us know how it works... but i dont wnat any recognition or anything, hell, im too busy gettng laid to give a [censored] about that, but i seriuosly dont want any of you to knock this [censored] without trying it...please, let me know,...so far, i have had hits that would blow you guys away, but remember ,you got to do a dab on the face every hour as the alcholol stuff evaporates it seems..but it works magic,especially in bars...phil stone knew what he was doing with the ppa, thats for sure ... now, as far as the base of apc being better, yorue prolly right...but the apc doesnt ahve the super clean regeant of ppa, nor does it have anywhere close to the 1.5 of none, which gives you more of a kick, and cheaper base, than the apc..however, i disagree with your assertion that oil is better of npa...you get stronger and faster and more powerful hits with npa in an alcohol base as it was made for cologne, not oils..not to say jb#1 doesnt kick butt, it does, and i would say its almost as good as PAN, but the new PPA scent, with npa...dude, its almost unfair, just my opinion and certainly no disrespect intended to anyone...

**DONOTDELETE**

Jamboot, I appreciate your report. You have a right to rave about your success. =)

\"you got to do a dab on the face every hour as the alcholol stuff evaporates it seems..but it works magic,especially in bars...\"

Hmm... So, you need to refresh the PPA? I thought it lasted a long time?

**DONOTDELETE**

well, i have a tendency to od on everything i do, so i call evaporation when i cant smell the great colgone smell, but im sure the mones build up on the skin, but with the 1.5 % none, hey, it s very hard to od...i dont know all the details, i just know that the new ppa kicks ass and if you add a small amount of npa...its heaven...you see, the alcohol base of ppa gives it that quick dispersal that makes npa a raging fire, and jbx would be jsut as good except that with the heavy rm, you got just a little too much none in teh pot, with the ppa, youre still pretty safe ...and [censored], it works

upsidedown

Jamboot:

&gt;&gt;JBx is great, dont get me wrong, but the only problem is that the 5 mg of none seems to make an addition of npa dangerously close to od levels...you cnat apply too much without a backlash..however, you can do some seriously applying with ppa and you just seem to go into better and better situations&lt;&lt;

Actually, you can OD on anything that has -none in it, even PPA. It all just depends on how much you put on at one time. Yes, RM has a higher concentration of -none than PPA, but all this means is that you shouldn\'t apply as much of the JBX as you would something like JB#1 or PAN.

&gt;&gt;PPA, the new stuff, smells heavenly, and the 1.5% none per application seems to be just the right dose to get the girls without getting anyone turned off from too much none...its hard to od on ppa and its hard to apply too little..seems amazingly right..&lt;&lt;

By the same token, JB#1 is also successful because it has an even smaller concentration of -none than the PPA has. Again, I think OD depends on how much you put on.

In the case of either JB#1 or PAN, the OD risk is going to come from the NPA...not from the PPA or APC.

Now, in your case with PAN, it sounds like you\'re using only an extremely small amount at any given time. If I hear you right, you\'re only putting on a dab or so every hour. If this is the case, then this is indeed a very small dosage of -none at any given time, and there is certainly no risk of OD at these levels.

I don\'t think anybody is knocking your new PAN mix. However, it seems to me that you are criticizing all of us for using anything else except your recent discovery. All that people on here are asking from you is to just give us more details of the dosage you\'ve used, and more importantly, give us some examples of these wonderful hits you are claiming from it. People are willing to consider your mix......but please just don\'t go around talking like everybody else is a dummy if we don\'t just immediately throw out all our other products and just worship at the shrine of \"PAN.\" I think if you ask Bruce, you\'ll probably find that sales of PPA have probably gone up just based on your post.....so I think prople will be giving it a try.

**DONOTDELETE**

NO, YOU WILL WORSHIP AT THE FEET OF PAN...CAUSE IT WORKS!!! throw everything out and use PAN cause you will finally get what youve been wanting...a piece of ass!!! now that we got that straight...i can seriously say that nothing has worked as good as pan at a ratio of 5:1....and i will tell you this, the risk of OD at 5 mg of none is one hell of a lot greater than at 1.5% of none like PPA...RM is too spicy and there is somthign in the PPA that isnt as sharp..so the chicks dig it better...jsut me and my incredible success story, dont hate me cause its working!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Jamboot,

I not trying to harsh your mello or anything, but I can\'t resist asking one more time. Can you give us some detail? While I would like nothing better than for you to be 100% right, it would go a long way if you would give us some useful info. I don\'t think anyone is suggesting that it doesn\'t work. We just want to know how it works. Could you describe the details of even one of these hits? Based on what I\'ve read so far, I\'m just thinking of mixing up a batch and snorting it. Yeah baby! Wooooo Hoooooo!

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information