Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Phero Pro

Default Re: ATTN JAMBOOT

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK I am really intrigued with this pan mix. I just want the answers to these couple of questions.
    1)This mix is somewhere between APC and RM with respect to its NONE content, correct?
    2)Should I go with the new version of PPA or the old?
    3)It is PPA for men correct?

The one phero I have had measurable success with is APC.

Phero Pro

Default Re: PPA update The new \"PAN\"

Oops,

It actually was Rolltide. BTW has anyone seen him on the boards lately?

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, since the coconut scent of PPA fades pretty fast, it may not matter which scent you get.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, so far, the two products with scents that last a long time are SPMO and SOE. AE and PPA scent fades very fast. I don\'t know about RM and APC yet.

Banned User

Yes, but, listen, it\'s the PHEROS you should be WORRIED about...And, the smell fades but there\'s still ENOUGH for you not to smell the none...

The new stuff has the alcohol in it, the old stuff doens\'t have alcohol, just depends, I mean, I like it to STAY...Not, have to reapply the pheros.

You know the difference right? Alchol is stronger at first, but fades quick...Oil for example, is just lasts a long time....You know.

Bart

upsidedown

Why do you all say that the base of the new product is different from the old product? What are you basing this on?

As far as I can tell from researching this product, the new fragrance is in exactly the same base as the old product, just a different scent.

**DONOTDELETE**

hi druid,

1) yes, being NPA 0.48 mg/ml none, and PPA 0.15 mg/ml none, and being the mix PPA + NPA @ 5:1, we end up with 0.205 mg/ml of none. Note that I\'m one of the few supporters of NPA\'s \"0.48 none + 0.02 secret ingredients\" theory.

2) As far as I have understood, the new one should have this killer male fragrance that jamboot loves, but marv14yag swears that the old one has a much better dispersal. I really didn\'t have understood much about this one, so let\'s hope that jamboot and marv decide to give us more details about old vs. new [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

3) yes. Recently Jambat noted that it might be an idea to use PPA/w because of the added effect of copuline, but the original PAN uses PPA/m.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I put a drop of Jambat #1 on this morning and had to shower six hours later. The scent was still quite strong before the shower, and I can still smell it after the shower.

The scent of PPA (coconut) version disappeared fast after a few hours. I assume the new PPA may disappear even faster if it contains more alcohol.

Since I don\'t like reapplying during the day, I think I\'ll try Jambat this week. Marv and Jamboot, both of you also tried Jambat with success, right? Maybe, you just need to put more Jambat on for the same dispersal as PPA with NPA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information