Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: PPA update The new \"PAN\"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey since you have sorta gotten me intrigued wit your mentons og increddible hits.

How´bout sharing some of these hits with us, give us the whole range of hits from what average all the way to the \"holly cow\" hits.........!!!!!?

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds to me like he got laid by the Swedish bikini team. Talk about enthusiasm. mercy.

Phero Pro

Default Re: COME ON JAMBOOT

You have me intrigued but I still want some more details on the hits. I also would like to see some other members post some successes before I try this mix. I admit that today I was wearing JB-1 at work. This is the second time I have tried it. I did notice some women smiling at me, but the only good looking one was with her man, and the rest were WARPIGS. I am gonna try JB-X this coming TUES at school, and my school is teaming with lots of poon attached to gorgeous girls. I was wearing APC only on yesturday at school and I started a convo. with this good looking puetrorican chick and got her number after about 5 mins of chatting.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I pitched a few $$ and got myself some PPA as a birthday present to myself. I\'ll be a good litmus test, because I\'ve had no significant hit stories, yet, from any product. If anything, I deserve a <font color=blue>\"holy cow!\"</font color=blue> hit right about now...

Phero Pro

Default Whoa take a breath . . .

Jamboot,

Easy there man! Calm down and just tell us the facts. It\'s great to be enthusiastic about your sucess, but dude . . . you sound like a raving lunatic. Anyhow I remember when Upsidedown was raving about the massive hits that he and his friend were getting from APC. Sounded too hard to believe, but I, Nimbus and a few other members tried it out for a while and it did work. Since PPA is between the heavy hitters and APC, your idea does have merit. Just be patient, give us detailed hit reports, and I\'m sure a bunch of us would get around to testing it.

I do have some questions. Did Stone just change the amount of -none in PPA (I know they changed the fragerance). If not shouldn\'t there be forum members out there that had hits with PPA before? Anyone wanna speak up?

**DONOTDELETE**

I like you Jamboot. Loud, crass, obnoxious. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You\'re like me on speed. When I get some more cash I will try PAN but I plan on using PPA(w). Why? PPA(w) has cops in it and I\'ve been wanting to see what this cops things all about. I want to be clear though, you\'re using men\'s PPA correct? Because if you\'re using PPA(w) then the cops in there could be bringing a whole new level to the mix and that\'s why women are trying to drag you off and sexually assualt you by the droves.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat, what would the purpose of wearing a womens formula be when your a guy (and me as well, so thats why Im curious). Is it some kind of mood affector or whatnot?

Myke

**DONOTDELETE**

Surely this new miracle mix wouldnt work for the younger guys of the forum??

**DONOTDELETE**

okay guys, this is some of the hits i have gotten with PAN, but let me also say that i have gotten hits off apc alone, and also mega hits with JB#1, also with PI for men...now, as Jambat can tesify, when you add NPA to anything, it begins to work some kind of magic...i used to notice that when i would mix NPA with jovan musk for instance that i would get like crazy, insistent hits that were intense as hell...i figured out that it was teh alcohol dispersing the mones off my skin rather quickly, as the oils would disperse slower,..so the only thing bout PAN is you have to reapply a dab or two every hour or so for maximum carnage... now, as far as hits go, lets just say 1. the new ppa attracts women very very nicely, that 1.5% of none is magic 2. add npa to that mix and that scent and its like becoming a kid in a candy store...example: i was in a club wearing this and women gravitated to me , lots of smiles, approaches to dance, women congregating round me, women talking to me, and staring at me like i was a rock star...now, i ended up dancing with this pretty young vClemson studnt the first night i wore PAN and got her number...called her the next day and we got together at this pace called The Pancake PLatter on west end...as i walked into the pancake platter with her, women in that place all stared and looked at me and made massive eye contact, this girl whom i had just met reached out and held my hand...like we were goingsteady or somthing...needless to say, PAN came in handy...i got incredible attention the rest of the day and got laid like a banchee that night....the whole time shewas on top of me, she kept tellign me how good i smelled...i had the PAN beside the bed in my pants pocket and when she went togo to the bathroom i reapplied some more...she came back and rode me till dawn...the moral of the story is: i am one happy sob....hpe this answers some of your curiosity guys!

That\'s so awesome for you!

But, when you say \"as i walked into the pancake platter with her, women in that place all stared and looked at me and made massive eye contact\" was that when you were within smelling distance, or no? If it was further than smelling distance, you must be one handsome guy.

upsidedown

SwingerMD wrote: \"Anyhow I remember when Upsidedown was raving about the massive hits that he and his friend were getting from APC.\"

Hmm, well actually that wasn\'t me who was raving about the APC....it was somebody else. But, hey, thanks for mentioning my name! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Jamboot, that certainly is a hit story from your PAN. In my experiences however, I have come to find that sometimes we just get lucky...we\'re in the right place at the right time. So, if I get a good reaction from a particular product, I like to duplicate the success with the product over many wearings and around different people. It could be that whatever hit I got with one mix could have also happened with any of a dozen other mixes or products with this particular woman at that particular time. So, no doubt the PAN you were wearing was largely responsible for your success in the hit story. Since we all believe in the power of pheromones, I believe they were a major factor in your story. The problem with field testing our mixes is that in the story you related, it\'s entirely possible that any one of a number of other mixes might have gotten the same response. So, to talk like PAN is THE only real mix and everything else is now obsolete is a bit extreme if you have only one good experience with PAN. Don\'t get me wrong, I\'m not knocking your mix because I too believe the Stone Labs products are the best on the market...as I\'m a big fan of AE. And, I also believe that NPA is also a great product causing anything it touches to become golden. So, the point I\'m just getting at is the results you got with PAN need to be continually tested and verified over time rather than just on one good encounter.

BTW, if indeed the lower concentration of -none in PPA is better than the higher concentration of RM, then it might stand to reason that AE might work better mixed with NPA as well. AE has a 2% concentration, which is only slightly higher than the 1.5% of PPA. That\'s pretty close, but it also contains some -nol and -rone. I tried mixing the old fragrance of AE and NPA at an 8:2 ratio, but didn\'t like my result. However, I suspect that the new fragrance of AE may be the same as the new fragrance of PPA. So, I wonder now if mixing the new AE with NPA might produce a more appealing scent to the women, and provide better results with it\'s lower -none concentration as well.

Actually, I\'m awaiting my first shipment of A1. I will no doubt try out this PAN combo to your specs. But, I think I\'m also going to try some A1 in just about every other combo I experiment with as well to see if it improves on already good mixes.

I just ordered a shipment of all the \"new\" versions of Stone Lab products.
    PPA/men (new fragrance)
    PPA/women (new fragrance)
    Alter Ego/men (new fragrance)

The Alter Ego for women we have is the only version as it is a new product.

The shipment is scheduled to go out after labor day, so it should reach us by Friday. As soon as we have that in hand, we will sell the new versions as the main product offering for each type and keep the old bottles for regulars who miss the \"old stuff\". (always happens).

Bruce

Wow, this came from nowhere!

Jamboot, calm down, if its a good mix, tell us (ok you did), but dont knock the testing everyone else is doing.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

llisten guys, you can spend the rest of your lives mixng jbx 1 jb this or jb that or adding copulins and throwing in some pi for w and then mixing in some TE..etc. etc. etc..... BULLSHIT..you guys dont know if your [censored], shot, powderburned or snake bit.... do yourselves a favor and realize these few important facts: npa is one of the best damn prodcuts on this sight...your goal, find the best damn base to put it in.....PAN is all that and more..part of NPA\'s notoriety is its high dispersal alcohol rate...since its made to be added to an alcholol based cologne..walla!! PPA is the perfect base....now, RM would have been good except that its too none heavy..the extra npa prolly spices it up, but the PPA sits back and gently carries the npa, not overpower it like the rm can, leaving you with your phero\'s hanging out in a few hours as oscar used to say....so come on guys, quit [censored] around and get busy

<hr></blockquote>

I dont appriciate that. Maybe its just the way I read it, but it seems that you are being overly aggressive, and protective of your \"magic bullet\".

THERE IS NO MAGIC BULLET

How many times must it be mentioned, a mixes success depends on an individual; their personal chemistry, build, attitude, inside leg measurment, cock size, mother\'s maiden name etc.

Ok so you might have found a good mix, maybe even a REALLY good mix, but dont discount the testing done by others.

People have been saying for a while that less is more, and this was one of the inherant problems with JBX. You cant apply enough over a wide enough area to achieve proper dispersal. Like Jambat said, diluting with veg glycerine will be good, not only to make it stick better, but also to allow for better dispersal. Another way to do this is to use use TE (alcohol base) in the correct proportions.

Cops are definately showing promise, but I would like to see another formula, one without the cheese! We are on the very tip of the iceberg with cops, but the theories are all there.

Keep up the good work Jamboot.

Oh and yes, it probably will work for younger users, JBX was good for me, so why not?

Maybe with SOE or AE...

Banned User

All I USE IS NONE...JVK has good points, but none is the only one to do with S E XXXXXX...Not becoming FRIENDS with the girl.

I think this is working, you guys, because ppa has 3 bases, at least, the old one...

I haven\'t tried the NPA and PPA, but I have tried JUST PPA, and gotten REALLY good results.

Here\'s the thing though, Jamboot. If you have ppa, and you pretty much are just putting in none really. I think it disperses the SAME as the PPA, but would last longer? I don\'t know...STill, I have used NONE as HIGH as the chem set none BY ITSELF! Trust me...Lol, I\'m
    STICKING
    WITH
    PPA...
    I\'m not doing no PAN...I think 0.015% is the best you can get...More, and, you have hit od..I mean, sure, ppa is probably the BEST base out there, but
    W
    H
    Y
    Add more none than you need?
    You feel anxst...Oh my god, ppa works so good! And it\'s a good base! Let\'s LOAD IT UP FULL OF NONE! lol

AndrosteNONE, is the ONLY thing I have used so far, and out of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the products, I think 0.015% percent is the best, I\'ve tried apc..I\'ve tried none from the kit...I\'ve tried ppa, and 0.015% is by far the best. And also, you can\'t forget the 3 bases deal...What other product has the kind of dispersion?

Anyway, I\'m saying, I support none 100% NEVER WILL I EVER USE RONE OR NOL...AND, PPA IS A GOOD BASE, BUT I wouldn\'t really advise you people to put MORE NONE IN THERE! Just becuase there\'s a good base DOESN\'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LOAD IT UP with none! lol

And, Jambatt........I bet you, that, if you calculated it..Would JB#1 have the 0.015%? Or, is it more, or less? And, I guess ppa WOULD be a better base than apc, but, still...No need for EXTRA none...

Bart

I\'m really interested in the three bases thing.

Marv, what non -none product/combos have you tried?

Banned User

PPA, the new stuff has alcohol in it...And, Bruce..If you\'re reading anyway...Don\'t stop selling the old stuff, I mean, I might want to try the new stuff, but as long as the new stuff has alochol in it, that doesn\'t WORK for me! I can\'t apply every often, and, out of ALL the bases, glycerol makes it STICK to your skin...And, this could be explained just as how it BINDS with water in the blood and holds it in..The new POWERADE..You know what the secret ingredient is folks? Yep, it\'s GLYCEROL...lol....Take enough of it, and you\'ll have your veins popping out....If you go to bodybuilding.com, they sell it REAL cheap...I bet you guys could go buy some, and try using it in phero mixes, lol....

Anyway....
    None, all I care about is none.. And the new stuff has alcohol in it..So, sure, people SMELL you, but the effect is the same whether it\'s alchol or glycerol, if you have 0.015%, and you have like 3 bases, it all just depends on how long it lasts.....

Jamboot, go buy the old stuff, and see how that works...

Oh, and, the more you put on, the more to COME OFF! Ie..It\'s like, putting a drop on the counter, and it will stay there awhile...Putting a puddle on the table....It will evaporate at about the SAME time...Why? There\'s MORE THERE TO EVAPORATE! You just SCREW YOURSELF OVER WITH WASTING $$$ BY PUTTING THAT MUCH ON!

Bart

Journeyman

feeling abit moron to ask, but exactly what is this 0,0015%-thingy everyone is talking about? is it the -none content in ppa or something?

please don\'t make fun of me because i\'m just a stupid newbie [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

and jamboot:i\'m very much fascinated by your mix, it sounds good. i wish i had seen these posts abit sooner, since i just made an order of RM, NPA and SoE...but how old are you? i\'m 17, think i\'m too young to get (good)results from PAN?

Banned User

Default Re: PPA update The new \"PAN\" *DELETED*

Post deleted by Bruce

Phero Dude

So how long til you get the new stuff up on your web page, or at least prices so those of us doing the forum club thing can order?

Thanks for picking the stuff up so quickly, Bruce. Based on the initial report of the PPA/m scent, I almost picked it up, but I figured you\'d get it sooner than later--I just didn\'t think it would be this soon though.

If you have not actually tried non -none products, how do you know what they will do for your pulling power?

I find that with something like AE, my g/f gets soooooo horny, really fast. Wearing cops aswell, makes the whole thing go smoothly.

Banned User

Please don´t use such LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG words, because the posts get very width. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

That is very annoying.

upsidedown

All this talk about PPA got me to doing some research on the product. It appears that the men’s version contains .015 mg/ml of –none, while the women’s version contains .015 mg/ml of –nol plus .005 mg/ml of cops.

Now, this got me thinking. Does anybody know if the men and women’s products have the same fragrance? If they do, it seems that you could buy the two products and mix them together to get a more diluted version of AE except with cops replacing the –rone. And, there appears to be some evidence that cops do enhance a mix when worn by men. Assuming you mixed the two PPA versions equally, you’d have a –none content of .0075 mg/ml instead of .015, which means you’d have to put on twice as much of it to get the same kick, but you’d also be able to spread the application around your body in a lot of dispersal points. And, IF the new fragrance of PPA is as popular with the ladies as Jamboot says, then it might not be a bad thing to put on twice the product. This would be a good way to really strengthen the fragrance without having to OD on the –none. Since the cover scent theoretically contributes to the effectiveness of the mix by getting them to inhale deeper to get a whiff of you, thus bringing the pheromones along with it, then this might be a good thing.

I’m not sure I’m going to try it because I’ve spent too much money lately, and am really going to be experimenting with A1 for a while, but I thought I’d pass this thought about mixing the men’s and women’s versions of PPA along to see what anybody thinks about it.

Banned User

That is an interesting idea upsidedown. Do the men´s and women´s version really have the same fragrance?

upsidedown

If they don\'t have the same fragrance, then my whole theory is shot.

I guess it will be up to someone like Bruce who has access to both products to give us that answer. Or, perhaps one of these people on here who has contacts at Stone Labs might want to inquire for all of us.

upsidedown

CptKipling

I\'ve been trying to decide just how much AE I need to wear for maximum effect. So, how much AE do you put on to ger your girlfriend so worked up?

Banned User

It would seem to me that if you use PPA, you only want to use a-none. When you want Stone Labs´ A-none in combination with a-nol you can get AE. BUT like you mentioned AE is not cheap. Another reason for avoiding AE is maybe the a-rone in it, because some people reported bad experiences with it.

upsidedown

I ran the numbers on a PPA mix compared to AE. It\'s actually something like 25 to 33% less expensive to use the PPA mix, using the same amount of -none per application, than it is to go with the AE. I supoose the -rone in the AE accounts for the additional cost.

But, for those who don\'t like the -rone in AE, perhaps this PPA mix is an alternative......assuming you don\'t mind having cops in the mix.

I think the amount of AE that I decided on was 4/5 on forearms, then 2 drops rubbed into neck. Its quite a lot, and I have been trying with only 3 drops on forearms, but I\'m thinking the optimal dosage is 4 drops, + 1 or two on the neck/chin. I like to cover AE with SOE, but not all of my testing is with SOE. I did have a dab of my modified JBX on my chin all the time though.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Jambat, what would the purpose of wearing a womens formula be when your a guy (and me as well, so thats why Im curious). Is it some kind of mood affector or whatnot?\"
    -Mykra

There\'s a theory going around that COPS helps adds something that makes women glum on to you that much more. I\'m willing to try PAN but rather than making another all A-none mix I\'d prefer to try something new. I\'ve got three all none mixes under my belt so I want to see what this COPS thing is all about.

-The Bat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information