Close

Thread: PPA

**DONOTDELETE**

Default PPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    To those who have had success with this product, what method of application was used? Atomizer, roll-on, dab?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: PPA

Also, I just received my bottle of PPA/m from Bruce today. It has the coconut smell still. Jamboot where did yours come from to have a \"designer cologne\" smell?

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh oh....

I received my bottle of PPA today also. Same deal - old smell and white label. I have written to Bruce to see if it is a mistake or if they don\'t have the new product yet.

I just ordered my PPA today. Is the coconut the \"old\" scent, and the \"designer cologne\" the new scent?

I hope I get the stuff that Jamboot was so excited about!!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

Not to discourage you or anything but don\'t count on getting the new fragrance if you ordered from Bruce. I got mine from him today and it is indeed the coconut scent. To be completely honest, the scent isn\'t unplesant. As a matter of fact there is some sort of subliminal reaction that keeps on happening where i just keep on sniffing it and I can\'t stop it just smells really good. Here\'s a paste of an E-Mail between Bruce and I.
    Hi George,

The pheromone formula is the same but the most recent version has a different fragrance. I have a bottle of it somewhere around here, but I think we are still selling the coconut version.

Bruce

On Thursday, August 29, 2002, at 04:38 PM, George C. Garcia wrote:

Hey Bruce!

Do you know anything about the new PPA? Jamboot is claiming to have a
    version with a newer scent than the coconut one. Any info would be
    appreciated! Thanks in advance man.

-George Garcia (Stygian)

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m gonna wear some of this cocount PPA to work tomorrow see what happens with this one female I\'ve been after for the longest time. I poured about half of the bottle into sprayco mini sprayer that I picked up at walmart. They are decent atomizers sold 2 for 97 cents at walmart. I\'ll report back with any results from that. I\'ll probably end up reapplying later tomorrow night and hitting some sort of social event or place to test.

This from a post by Jamboot under Oh My Gawd! PPA is Heaven.
    \"Oscar, i got the new blue bottle which is very nice and professsionally done...yeah, the old ppa smelled like suntan oil, the new stuff smells like a high end mens\' colgone, but god does it draw the women in....i love the new stuff, very similar to the smell of rogue male\"
    (Although I think he meant cologne, rather than calgone which would smell entirely different)

Thanks Stygian, I appreciate it. Is the picture that Bruce has displayed the old stuff, or the new?

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

Dang, I guess Jamboot increased PPA sales for Bruce big time, but no one knew that Jamboot got his PPA from somewhere else. :-(.

Stranger

I read Jamboot\'s post with much excitment..
    but this thread brings much confusion.

would Jamboot clarify where/when he bought the PPA...

Banned User

Stygian, that doesn\'t happen NOW, but, when I FIRST got PPA, I smelled it, and than, I was like, what the HELL! Smelled it again...Almost as if there was something in there, but I COULDN\'T QUITE FIGURE OUT WHAT IT WAS! Maybe this is the GENIUS 0.015% concentration, I don\'t know....

Listen though dudes...It\'s JUST as good as the new stuff, if not BETTER...And, the smell ISN\'T BAD! And plus, you have to put on a lot for people to tell you have any on anyway.

Bart

Banned User

I HEARD he got if from LOVE SCENT!

Whoever put that thing in the spray thing, NOOO the stuff is meant to go behind the ears or something! I\'ve used it like that..Not sprayer, but no, the BEST results is behind the ears, I mean, if you SMELL it good, what\'s the POINT of trying to figure out what it is! And, yes, I\'m GLAD Bruce sold the old stuff, becuase, the new stuff has acolhol in there, and, how is going to last long, when it\'s got ALCHOL in it?

Bruce, you should sell both the new AND the old than....

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

dude, you deserve the credit for ringing the bell about the new ppa...its all you dude...you hit the magic combo..i think you should get the credit for the amazing ppa...that 1.5% is that magic window called \"get laid time\"

**DONOTDELETE**

I just put a drop of the old PPA on. The suntan lotion doesn\'t smell too bad, and it\'s not too strong at one drop. I don\'t think anyone would notice it. The consistency of PPA was definitely thicker than the chem set ethanol solutions. I think it contains di-propylene glycol and ethanol.

At discount pheromones, the new PPA is suppose to contain: di-propylene glycol and SD40-B Alchol. I don\'t know if this is really different. Aren\'t ethanol and alcohol about the same consistency?

Banned User

Alcohol evaporates quicker...I don\'t think it\'s THAT much different consistancy though...That\'s another thing about it...The old stuff anyway has 1. Glycerol (Glycerol is good to take on its own, holds water in the blood, lol...) 2. di-propelene glycol. 3. ethanol. That is 3 bases. So, some evaporates quick...Some real slow, and some evorates regular, almost creating a LAYERING AFFECT FOR YOU PHEROS! That, combined with a nice smell and 0.015% !!! Whew!! THAT BAD BOY CAN DO SOME DAMAGE!

Bart

Banned User

Yes, the 0.015% HAS to be like the majic number, at least, that would explain why I kept on smelling the bottle. I mean, doesn\'t happen now, becuase I\'m used to it..But, I freaking smelled that bottle at least 30 or 40 times during the day, like I was trying to figure it out...(The none from the kit..I smelled...God, that\'s strong stuff, smelled it again, whew...And that was it..) And it also has 3 bases in it. So, it\'s good stuff....

I didn\'t come up with it..I just went and bought it...Phil Stone came up with it, lol..You should be thanking him. I REALLLLLY think 0.015% and 3 bases are the key, I mean, everyone\'s been using all their stuff, at different ratios, and, 0.015% has seemed to yield the BEST results, and yet, their products have ONE base...Maybe not even a good smell...And they have more than one thing in there...Sprays...

Man, this is great...25$ bottle, lol

Oh, by the way... I was wearing, it, and lifted weights ( I don\'t think that will take this stuff off...) I think I put 2 dabs behind each ear..Anyway...It\'s like 3rd period lunch....(When I come home, I wipe whatever\'s left off..Smell my finger, I can still smell it, so I know it was there...) There was some girl that, lol...Sitting at some table..She spit a spit ball at me or something...And than I turn over, and she starts waving at me..And than, there\'s that girl in 2nd period, where, Anytime she gets close to me, she\'s like sorry...What the hell...And than same thing with some other girls..Sorry, like, someone even touches your shoes, sorry...Huh..(I do dress real nice, with my nice clothes, I don\'t know...) Good stuff..Good stuff here. And I heard that it was only like 5 cents per application if you\'re using a dab behind each ear...

Oh, and I\'ve tried the drop, and putting on arms, etc....Doesn\'t really work. Except, I did get the bottle, and turn it over on a shirt colar, and walk into a store once, and some girl in front of me, kept looking back at me OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. lol Whew.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

marv, are you sure PPA has three bases? I think my bottle said just di-proplene glycol and ethanol. From my experience with the old PPA last night, the scent doesn\'t last very long.

So, why don\'t you think putting the PPA on your arm works?

Banned User

The three are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glycerol, di-propelene glycol, and ethanol...

Bart

Banned User

The STRONG scent doesn\'t last long, but I\'m saying, it\'s STILL there....I read the site when they were selling the old stuff...They said, the SCENT is designed to go away quick, but the PHEROS STAY! I dont\' know if you can smell the none or not, but, it\'s THERE...

Try the stuff behind your ears.....I have been doing 1 dab each ear..And the rest on my neck....Sometimes..I\'ll probably start doing that now, is that I do 2 dabs each ear, and the rest on my neck...

Actually, after I put it on the neck, I go down to my legs the bottom part..shins...Get there, and than to the shorts, and croth area..Not wasting ANY MONES!

lol

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

I can\'t smell -none well. If the scent fades fast, leaving the -none, that worries me even more. Do you use a second cover scent, Marv? Think it\'s necessary?

Thread Information