Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default MEN, help me/THIS is why

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Read Druid\'s post re \"Interesting Observation.\" No one said one thing about his comment that the girl at work who flirted with him was a \"bit of a slut.\"

Look. Make up your mind. Do you want a girl to show she\'s interested or not? I think NOT, when we get right down to it. Because if she shows too much that she likes you or finds you desirable, she morphs into a \"slut\" in your mind.

Which is exactly and precisely the reason women don\'t come right out and say they want you.

Do you get it?

P.S. When you are older you will better appreciate sluts. In some circles, that word\'s a compliment.

(Can I get a witness?)

Enlightened One

Default Re: MEN, help me/THIS is why

Ok personally she shouldnt be flirting if she is serious with a guy, but society wants the best of both words.

Females - want to have a provider but have sex on the side
    Guys - want a steady root, but some excitement on the side.

Some\"alpha\" males have high sex drive and make society bend to their thinking by making it so hard on others that women are forced to sleep around to get anywhere.
    Alpha females like to get sex from many quarters to a) go up the ladder - illusions of power b) get access to all the alpha males for the best reproductive opportunites.

Me personally if shes with someone and shes flirting with me and i know it - she will be ignored (knowing the information on this forum and the fact that married and committed women flirt with me as a ego boost and keep me occupied. I will flirt with single women who are available if i like them but i have forced myself to get grumpy with those married women who like some \"attention\" on the side because they feel the need to be constantly propped up by all men to keep themselves feeling good. This is how people work they arent strong enough to motivate themselves without having any attention coming their way.

Most males are different they want all women to pay them attention and get \"aggressive\" when their sexual needs arent being met (mostly attention only from women to make themselves feel good) hence my constant referal to sexual behaviour being the basis of most of human motivation. Not money greed or power - they all go back to sex drive.
    Females are the same if they arent getting attention then the guy is either a) i moron and one to be giggled at or ignrored
    b) someone who doesnt toe her line by peacocking over her and then someone to be have a false sexual harrassment complaint filed against them.
    This is how society works.

www.ebetonline.com.au

DNA is the root of all evil, or rather, the survival of an individuals DNA. Think about it, from the beggining of time...

I think watchers post hits the nail quite firmly on the head.

Men are not attracted (for long term relationships) to women who appear to openly flirt with a lot of men, makes you think that they will do it while they are in the realtionship.

On the other hand, it can be very attractive for a quick fling.

Ironically, the most open and forward flirting-wise of my mates is VERY intimidated when HE gets approched by women, quite funny to watch [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

It is quite funny to watch also lol. Alas they cant handle it, its a loss of control. Men love control as do women it means that events are at least on a short term basis \"under our control\" the only way to really control ones life is to be completley flexible when faced with day to day life and have many direction based plans to go forward. I love hitting nails on the head - it gives me a feelgood feeling inside to be right on things that i know i can be right on. Other things i admit im wrong and adapt my thinking so that i am right. The ultimate control - self control.

www.ebetonline.com.au

Always aproach things with an open mind. yada yada yada lol

upsidedown

FTR, I didn\'t read his \"slut\" remark the same way you did. I don\'t think he was saying the she was a \"slut\" because she was fliriting with him. I think what he was saying was that he already knows this woman is a \"slut\" based on things he\'s already known about her prior to this time. So, I took it that he\'s already known other things about her that causes him to know that she is a slut......and what he was saying is that he wasn\'t sure that her flirting with him was a good indication that the pheromones were working because her flirting isn\'t out of her normal nature. So, her flirting wasn\'t his reason for calling her a slut....just saying that the known nature of this particular woman caused him to not feel certain that his results were due to the pheromones.

That\'s how I took it anyway. But, I may have misread it.

**DONOTDELETE**

I personally like it when girls flirt. I don\'t think they are sluts. The only thing i don\'t like, is if i know she is seeing someone, yet she still flirts with me. That tells me she would do the same thing if i were her guy, with someone else. Then i classify her as a booty call.

Phero Pro

OK Lemme clear some things up--

1)I know from my post that it sounds like I implied that since she flirted with me therefore she is a slut. That was NOT my meaning. I thought that this girl was slut because I knew for a FACT that she was \"slobbing the knob\" of another guy at work, and I am pretty sure she was doin another guy at work all while she had a boyfriend who was paying her bills and bought her a new car, and who recently payed for the expenses to move to Las Vegas.
    2)I wish the entire human race could just stop playing games and be honest with one and another so we would not need these mind games like NLP, confidence building tech., and all those stupid \"how to get a guy to fall\" crap articles that women read to recipcate our mind games.
    3)I think sluts make the world a better place!!!(because I would NEVER allow myself to be the position of that stupid moron BF of hers -- I would be in jail, those 2 guys would be in the hosiptal and maybe her too!!) and I think if our socitey wasn\'t filled with double standards and men were held to that standard there would be a HELLA lot more male sluts then female. I for one would be one myself.

PS-Thanks for noticing my posts FTR. Cool that someone (esp. someone that got so popular so quick on here) noticed my post.

Phero Dude

I do think the guy who posted did not mean she was a little bit of slut because she showed some interested but probably because of other stuff he\'s heard about her. But this aside, there\'s a huge difference between being a \"slut\" and showing a guy you\'re interested in him. I think in this day and age men are very receptive to a lady indicating interest overtly and speaking for myself that\'s a big plus to me when a woman shows me she is secure enough to approach me. My first girlfriend (gorgeous German blonde and definitely not a slut) approached me, not vice versa - maybe European women are more like this??? (I dunno). As far as a \"slut\" - if she has a rep for sleeping around with stacks of guys then this is where the term for me is applicable, and I know it\'s judgemental on my part as I\'ve been with a few women myself, but nevertheless, a female who seems to have slept with every other guy you know will get that rep no matter what.

Default Think of it like this...

A girl sleeping around with every guy she knows is the same as a guy proposing to every girl he knows.

When they go into a relationship, the other partner won\'t feel special. The woman won\'t feel special when he does propose, because he\'s proposed to every other girl. The guy won\'t feel special because she\'s slept with every other guy. But men have come up with the term \'slut\' for this type of behavior. Women haven\'t.

It\'s men\'s (women\'s, too, actually) natural instinct to feel possessive and jealous. Everybody wants to be not just the best, but the ONLY. That goes for sex, marriage, etc. But men and women differ in what they consider special. That\'s the catch.

I don\'t think any of us ever truly grow out of those possessive and jealous urges. For that matter, why would you want to? The best type of ride IS a rollercoaster, isn\'t it?

**DONOTDELETE**

So, Liquid. I guess that means if you\'re seeing one girl, you don\'t flirt with any other girls.I was born at night but not LAST night...

**DONOTDELETE**

\"So, Liquid. I guess that means if you\'re seeing one girl, you don\'t flirt with any other girls.I was born at night but not LAST night... \"
    -FTR

Actually I think Liquid makes a valid point. Men for the most part aren\'t used to women coming on strong whereas many women get this from high school and many times even younger. When a women flirts with a guy that guy has a tendency to really think she\'s after him. Although I have to say if a woman\'s looking for a guy and a guy who\'s married or with someone else flirts with her she\'ll probably have a tendency to think the guy is a jerk when she find out he\'s taken. I think flirting is okay but I think everyone needs to learn when it\'s okay and when it\'s not. It\'s best if you\'re in a relationship not to do it. (That\'s how a lot of grade - B stalker chick films start off). [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As for the whole \"slut\" thing if what Druid says is true about her (I don\'t know I wasn\'t there) then I have to say this is slut-like activity. But flirting is definitely not slutish activity.

-The Bat
    Master of Men

Phero Pro

Everybody go watch chris rock\'s comedy special \"Bigger and Blacker\" he put it best.

\"..Men can stop chasing it -- but even that requries some rehab, but if it chase us we can\'t run that fast\"
    \"It ain\'t sh-t for women to turn down sex, because every guy you have know since you were 13 has been trying to f--k you!\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Uh, what he said.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Lame. Lame, tired, and pitiful.

**DONOTDELETE**

Proteus:

I remember hearing or reading something quite some time ago that European females are more likely to approach men. Also, from my own experiences, Latin American females also approach men as well.

3)I think sluts make the world a better place!!!(because I would NEVER allow myself to be the position of that stupid moron BF of hers -- I would be in jail, those 2 guys would be in the hosiptal and maybe her too!!) ...

Why would the 2 guys be in the hospital? Did they force her?

\"European\" females is a HUGE generalisation, think about all the different cultures and social groups. I think that (in the UK anyway) it is very hard to find many similarities in the way girls/women act at all (ok exageration, but you get the point).

Have to say, there is a LOT of the kind of activity where a group of girls goes out, and try to set each other up, i.e by asking for each other, its quite poncy really. This can lead to slutty behavour, trying to get as many men in one night as possible (not really that offensive, but...), when they already have boyfriends, or trying to get as many boyfriends as possible.

I have always thought that this is true:

Women who sleep around and get with loads of guys are called sluts

Men who do the same are, well, just men.

lol

EXIT, heres my take on this.

No they probably did not force her, but if they knew she had a boyfriend, then they are signing themselves away to the consequences of their actions

If they didn\'t know, I wouldn\'t do anything, apart from maybe tell them what was going on. I wouldn\'t be happy with them, but would have to control myself because it wasnt their fault.

But if they knew and actively pursued her......[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] there would be trouble.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

P.S. When you are older you will better appreciate sluts. In some circles, that word\'s a compliment.

(Can I get a witness?)

<hr></blockquote>
    You gotta witness.

I have always wanted a license plate that read:

BASSLUT

**DONOTDELETE**

lol

Phero Pro

EXIT: They would be in the hosiptal because I would beat the living f--king s--t out \'em!!

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Lame. Lame, tired, and pitiful.\"
    -FTR

Maybe but, true. Men and women are different species and work different ways. In our society we try to ignore this and that\'s why we have so many problems today. A lot of guys feel the way women think is lame because to many of us it\'s illogical, I personally just understand women work and think differently and if I want to be with one I have to understand that or join the gay circus. But I expect the same consideration. If a woman flirts with me and is married or whatever I don\'t get mad because I understand women and I understand people a little bit more than most but it is disappointing when they flirt, you get hooked on them and then find out they\'re married, but life goes on and it\'s no biggie.

-The Bat a.k.a Neo

**DONOTDELETE**

Sometimes I say things just to be provocative and get discussion started.

You, provocative, I never would\'ve known !

As far as STD’s go, a silly “nice girl” is more dangerous than a smart “slut”. Silly girls don’t plan to have sex, and then they do. Smart girls are always prepared. “Nice girls” don’t want to offend anybody. “Sluts” can always get it somewhere else.

As far as relationships go, “sluts” will [censored] your friends and piss you off for a while (until you [censored] her friends). “Nice girls” will find somebody else and break your heart for months. If you can’t get along with the “slut” you’re with, find another one. If you can’t get along with the “nice girl” you’re with, negotiate, go to therapy, read books, spend more quality time...

“Sluts” may compare you to other lovers. “Nice girls” will hold you to an ideal that no mortal man can ever achieve.

The main difference between “sluts” and “nice girls” is attitude and reputation. You don’t really know who’s the most promiscuous, loyal, or honest.

**DONOTDELETE**

AKA, you are so on point.
    -The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

a.k.a., insightful.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

The main difference between “sluts” and “nice girls” is attitude and reputation. You don’t really know who’s the most promiscuous, loyal, or honest.

<hr></blockquote>
    Weaaal,
    Most of your post appears to define \"sluts\" as the sexually experienced and \"nice girls\" as the sexually naive. And your conclusions fit those definitions.

The last sentence changes paradigms completely. And its conclusion fits it, too. But it seems important to recognize the non sequitor between the two.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information