Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Sympathetic Pheromone Production

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I haven\'t read anything on this, but I have a few ideas. I\'ve noticed with a few girls in their 20s that when I put a large amount of pheros on they sometimes seem to sympathetically respond with natural high doses of pheros (ie I begin to get horny being around them through just a wiff of them). This doesn\'t happen all the time, so it probably isn\'t my response to the pheros I am wearing. And it tends to happen when things are going really well, when I am obviously hitting it off with a girl.

Would our raised pheromone levels cause a similar increase in someone in the opposite sex who is interested in us? Or is this perhaps a mental thing that I\'m attributed to pheros because I am hyper-sensitive to the possibilities? Around this one girl in the coffee shop I just get completely DIHLed every once and while when she walks around and her scent kicks up. This doesn\'t happen all the time, generally when we are flirting and when I have pheros on.

Has anyone else found themselves in similar circumstances?
    Any stories? Ideas?

JDM

Default Re: Sympathetic Pheromone Production

I’ve wondered that myself a couple of times. But it happens so infrequently that it could just as easily be chance.

Yeah JDM I\'ve noticed the same thing.

I posted a while ago about this girl I was seeing and her smell intoxicated me (brunnette...hmm!), but now you mention it, I didn\'t notice this when I started seeing her. It may just be that I wasnt noticing it, who can say, but she definately gets a lot of attention from guys for a pretty average looking girl (ok not that average, but you get the point).

New girfriend now, took her to a party the other day.

Applied:

3 sprays modified JBX in hair, 2 dabs on chin.
    5 drops AE on forarms, covered with 8\" of SOE.
    Then disaster! Knocked the AE bottle over! NOOOOOOOO! It was on a clean plastic surface, so i managed to get some back in the bottle, lost about 1/6th of the bottle though. I decided not to waste any, so spread the spilt stuff over my chest, neck, arms and shoulders! Put an extra 10\" of SOE, trying to cover, in vain! Put some of my patchuilli (sp? yup v. bad!) mix on my chest, did the job, just!

^ =OD!!! ^

Got to the party an hour later ( 1 hour is just about enough to allow this amount of pheros to \"cool off\"). Met her and her friends, they all DIHL\'d, walked ahead of them to show them where the house was, heard them talking and giggling behind me, looked behind and saw them all sneaking lances at me.

Anyway, got settled down at the party, i.e started drinking! Music was crap, but you can\'t have everything. I was sitting with my girl, she was very touchy-feely, smelled her hair a few times, and gawd! Started stuff stirrin\' places! After about 10 mins (not very long!), she suggested we go find somewhere to go [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Well stuff was happening [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] untill people started knocking on the bathroom door ( Watcher: More bloody betas) had to get out eventually, but returned later, smelled some real Essence of Woman [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] !

Anyway, in amoungst that is the fact that she had very arousing hair, lol.

Enlightened One

Glad to hear the stuff was happening congrats a OD of AE will do it every time. Stirrin places sounds interesting. Beats well im not surprised im devising tactics as we speak and have been for 6 months to take advantage of the betas make thier stupidity follow around and hanging around work to my advantage i use them get stuff from them work the situation. Lol i always have to get out, although if ive got none on i definetley if i am being pissed off sneak away put some on and return for some widespread shockwave attention fun.

www.anitadoth.com

Well once again I just used the \"F**k off or i\'ll only end up hurting you\" technique. How is yours different? lol

Phero Enthusiast

Our apocrine (phero/scent) glands are wired to the sympathetic nervous system, which is active in both fear and sexual excitement. It\'s perfectley reasonable that your target could become excited by you, release her own pheros in response, to which your sympathetic nervous system responds with even more apocrine release - etc ... and thereby mutual excitement is ratcheted up. In fact, that\'s how I think we are designed to operate in nature.

Enlightened One

Well i use the hang around and ill f**k with youre mind and use you for my personal gain technique. Mines heaps flexible it can be changed in an instant to f**k me now or ill hurt you or something like that. Once again brains wins out over blind movement.

www.anitadoth.com

Thread Information