Close

Phero Pharaoh

Default After Shave or Colonge?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was wondering if I bought a pheromone additive, should one add it to their after shave or colonge? If I bought an after shave such as adidas, wouldn\'t the scent last, just as good as colonge? Or am I better off with Colonge?

For those of you that say Colonge, what kind do you recommend? For those that say after shave, what kind would you recommend to add the pheromones.

I am gonna drop the APC idea and go with \"The New Pheromone Additive\" since it\'s listed as one of the best on the website.

Any input will be appreciated.

Phero Dude

Default Re: After Shave or Colonge?

Generally speaking, the convention is parfume/perfume, eau de parfum, eau de toilette, and eau de cologne, in descending order of strength. With men\'s, a lot of times, edt and edc are interchangable with one another. Typically, an aftershave will have less fragrance than its edt counterpart.

As for suggestion, it\'s dependent upon you as a person and where you\'re going to wear it. l\'eau d\'issey is one that can be dressed up or down fairly well, as is platinum egoiste. Avatar is a surprisingly good \"cheap\" fragrance. ANYTHING will smell bad if you overdo it though, and some scents, such as envy, le male, and obsession, are very easy to overdo. Head on over to <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.basenotes.com/>Basenotes</a> for all the information about cologne that you can handle.

Thread Information