Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Any lesbians reaction here ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Seems there\'s a vast majority of hetero here ! I really don\'t mind as it can help anyway, but I\'d like to have opinions from my fellow lesbian girls.
    Please come in ! or do we have to have a special forum for gay people ?

Have a nice day
    Frenchie

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Any lesbians reaction here ?

Frenchie - Was around a lesbian Sunday night wearing a 100:1 Obsession/EW mix. Didn\'t get much of a reaction at all, of course it could be because I am a man.

However I have had a handful of lesbian hits wearing A-1. Don\'t know how to explain it, but I think I have it recorded in my hit journal, give me a second...

Phero Enthusiast

Here it is...

1. I tried to OD yesterday afternoon. I put maybe 8 drops (A-1)in my hand and rubbed in my neck and chest. I went to the coffee shop where I sat down by an acquaintance of mine (we share a common friend, that\'s about it). We\'ve rarely if ever talked, although we are around each other a lot. She is a lesbian, so I didn\'t expect much of a reaction. Anyway, she just wouldn\'t shut up talking to me, about everything from chicken salad to smoking weed. Now this is a pretty angsty lesbian girl, she is sorta cute, but definitely isn\'t down with the cock, and she was running her fingers through her hair and flirting with me hardcore. I was shocked. Our mutual friend (my close friend who we always talk about humping but never get down to it) couldn\'t believe how much this girl was flirting with me. My friend and this girl are really close, and she said she\'s never her like that before. Sweet.

Maybe that helps a little. Interesting note, that straight friend I talk about in the little story there is now dating that lesbian, they\'ve been sleeping together for two months.

JDM

Phero Enthusiast

thanks a lot, JDM ! that\'s an interesting information ! so I should try A1 ?
    Maybe it could be interesting if your friend (former hetero, or bi, it doesn\'t really matter) tried it and checked the effects on other lesbians... or I\'ll get ruined if I order so many pheros !

Have a good day ;-)
    Frenchie

Phero Enthusiast

Default info about A1

by the way (BTW ?), have you any info about A1 ?

Frenchie

Default Re: info about A1

Frenchie,

Here\'s the link:

http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Frenchie - Strange thing. The girl I talked about in the previous post who I was hitting it off with is very much all about me. She\'s gay, but I think my pheromones are throwing her signals off or something. When my formerly straight friend told me she was sleeping with her lesbian friend, I was shocked and a little upset, so all I could come up with was, \"well if you need a third, you have my number.\" Well that didn\'t go over to well with my friend, but the lesbian and my friend were talking it over last night and this lesbian really, really wants to have sex with me and bring me in for a three-way. Now my friend is against it, and thinks I am a complete [censored] for even mentioning it. Oh well.Once she stops hating me, maybe something will happen.

The A1 experience was a long time ago, maybe 4 months or so. I didn\'t see her months after that until this past week. Recently I\'ve worn my EW mix twice around her, so maybe I am getting results and I don\'t even know it. This girl has never slept with a guy, but she is all about sleeping with me. I think it has to be the pheromones.

JDM

Phero Enthusiast

Interesting - maybe she wants to try at least.
    I would react like your straight friend : my answer would be no to this old masculine fantasm (1 man, 2 girls) ! :-)

Please remind me : what is your magic EW mix ?? i have a date tomorrow.

it\'s nice to talk with you !

Frenchie

Phero Enthusiast

For EW, I use a 100:1 solution with Obsession. I also have a similar one using Cool Water.

JDM

Phero Enthusiast

Default EW

OK, i have mixed EW with Kenzo for men (100:1) !
    Pure EW really stinks (after all, it\'s made of acids). I noticed it does smell a lot once the bottle has been opened - maybe the original bottle is not odorproof, you\'d have to seal it again. But the cat doesn\'t mind the smell !
    I had a dinner last night, so I put some of the EW\'ed Kenzo on my wrists (the total being 2-3drops), + some PCC (which smells nice) to cover the smell + 1-2 drops of AE/w.
    No significant result : either my friend is the nice girl type (well, she is...), either the mix has to be improved a lot.
    But we had a very nice time, she was very talkative, we had a long walk along the Seine (I can tell you Paris is a magic town at night !) and kept talking about everything... I took her home, and then she started looking at me in a \"different\" way - but it was time to go !
    It\'s not a \"hit\", but she\'s a good friend, and she was the(un)fortunate rat... anyway I had a nice SMS this morning...

The experience will continue !

Frenchie

Default Re: EW

... I took her home, and then she started looking at me in a \"different\" way - but it was time to go !

A little alcohol can go a long way in a situation such as this. Also, you must draw her in very close so she can smell your magic potion. Show her how wondeful you are. How warm and lovable you are. Kiss her gently and tell her, (don\'t ask her), tell her that you are going make love to her. Do not let the clock dictate that it is time to go. Love her like she\'s never been loved before. Until she is screaming your name while she writhes in ecstasy. Rock Her World and she will Love you for it. And then she will be yours.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m with you so 100%, Exit.

Phero Enthusiast

sorry, exit & ftr, but sex was not the goal ! just wanted to test the stuff, I don\'t feel any desire for her, we can just be very good friends... and though I was in this state of mind (no sex), I still noticed something changed a little in her eyes.
    I must also say that I felt especially good - either it was because I knew I had pheros on and I felt kind of \"doped\", or there is an effect on the wearer. I\'m wondering about that, but PCC really has a nice smell, can\'t keep smelling it on my wrist...

frenchie

Stranger

Hi Frenchie,
    I Love attention from men...But I want hits from women and prefer the company of women.
    I\'m pretty new to the forum and have posted a few times.
    I am experimenting with PI/w. I am going to get pcc this week.
    Women seem friendly and men kind of hover closely for no reason. I had great lively conversation with a man at a coffe shop for about half an hour....But what I\'m looking for is Some
    DIHL from women. Let\'s keep each other posted on our
    progress Kisses. PV

Phero Enthusiast

My wife\'s bi, and we\'re experimenting with this too. My hunch is that something in the PPA/w-SoE range is probably close to best, so she\'s starting to experiment with blends along those lines. I suspect that a fairly butch woman might do well with more none and rone in the mix, but she\'s very feminine, and appreciates the same in other women, so she\'ll be transmitting a feminine signature. Will post occasional hit reports as they happen.

It is a tricky question though, isn\'t it? I think more variables involved than in the usual straight scenarios.

Hey all, Just read your thread, very interesting. I\'ve wondered how pheromones would effect us gay folk if the opposite sex wore their opposite sexes pheromones(ie women wear mens pheros and vice versa). I wonder what would happen if you put all the male pheros on a women and then have her interact with gay men? I wonder if the men would even notice anything different? Any theories?

Phero Pro

I could be wrong, but I think -rone gives off a hetero-male signature, just what I remember from all the reading I\'ve done about it. So gay men probably don\'t want to wear it, not sure the reactions gay women would get.

Phero Enthusiast

When some of my NPA (N + ?R? + ?D?) rubbed off on my wife, guys just wouldn\'t leave her alone. Since they were clearly sexual sorts of hits (amazing how guys won\'t see rings when they don\'t want to!), I assume they were straight or bi... anyway... Even a very \"male\" sort of blend was getting her annoyingly persistent hits, so my thought is that folks will not always respond to pheromones quite as expected, and that sexual preference will overpower everything else.

Despite lower levels of R in gay men, would a really leather/top sort of guy do well wearing some N and R? I think it\'s entirely possible. Since I\'ve seen little posted here by GLBT testers, it seems like there\'s the opportunity to do some groundbreaking, original testing, I hope some folks will step forward and give it a try!

Stranger

thanks for your reply.
    I am a very femme woman and I like butch girls...
    and very masculine men...I\'ll let you know my results.

Stranger

thanks for your reply.
    I am a very femme woman and I like butch girls...
    and very masculine men...I\'ll let you know my results.

I always assumed that men give off the male pheroes and women give off the female pheroes. I know that women do give of a small amount of testosterone based pheroes but only a small amount as compared to men something like 1:10 ratio. similar with men and estrogen based pheroes. although it seems that the more sexual part of female pheroes is from copulins. So if thats true and women don\'t give off too much androgens why do they try to augment their phero signature with products like Attraction or the others that have a somewhat heavier androst formula. Seems to me that they would want to boost their femininity with the copulins or some estrogen(realm being the only one that i can think of) based one with maybe a hint of the andros.

Phero Enthusiast

> I always assumed that men give off the male pheroes and women give off
    > the female pheroes.
    Up to a point. Men don\'t have any C of their own, and women are lower in
    N and R (although they still have them). But I read a study a while back
    where many gay men were found to have an R level closer to the average
    woman than to the average straight man. It lends weight to the idea
    that sexual preference might be innate, and makes pheromone issues
    kind of confusing.

It\'s puzzling enough just with straight people. Many of the newer
    formulations for women are based on L and C, but others with a lot of
    N (o/PPA/w, P10/w) have decent histories. FTR\'s writeup suggests a
    place for \"the stinkers\" and other N-containing products. Women with too
    low levels of male hormones often have impaired libidos, maybe some N
    and R on a woman suggest potential receptivity?

I don\'t want to get too speculative, though. In the absence of any large
    scale, double-blind tests, we\'re just kind of guessing as we go. I sure wish
    it were otherwise, things like scents (rather than pheromones) undoubtedly
    mess up a lot of our observations.

I see what your saying. It actually does kinda make sense that women would want to boost their andro phero levels a bit to let guys know they are in the mood seeing as how testosterone controls their libido also. But if you boost the levels wrong then you might send the wrong signal and for a woman to boost her andros too high might cross a threshold in a straight guy and cause him to react negatively(kinda like a regular guy ODing), but then again conditioning might override or calm the negative side effects.

I think that the ratio of the pheroes would be one of the most important things. Everybody has their own personal phero signature (which is a reflection of their health, status, etc) and I think that everybody probably has an ideal signature that they would respond to the strongest, some of it would be genetic info, ie the MHC(i don\'t think MHC\'s airborn component is technically a phero but it works along the same lines plus its not sexually dimorphic) and some of it would be to do with status and possibly even mood and others too.

My own personal theory is that aside from the genetic part(each person would have their own preference based on their own genetic make up, kinda like a lock and key) there is a golden ratio(s) of pheromones that would signal(in a man for example) the ultimate alpha leader type guy and its just a matter of trying to fill in the blanks to make your phero signature match that one and boost the total to let everybody know. That in conjunction with the genetic part would make up the basis of attraction. This is a pretty basic explanation and leaves alot of holes, but without further knowledge...

Sorry for the babbling on, just thought I\'d share my view on things.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Grand Unified Pheromone Theory

Oh, I agree! I think that, aside perhaps from C on guys, they all have their place. I think they work synergistically, that correct combinations will be harder to OD on, and that just one or two will almost always tend to make a bit of a blunt instrument. I\'m not sure that there is a perfect \"golden ratio\" though, beyond the individual level. I think that there\'s a perfect combination for a given target, and every pheromone wearer starts off with their own natural pheromone fingerprint (which will vary a bit based on mood, time of month, etc.), so probably all we can hope for is a combination that gets most wearers the intended response from most targets most of the time. And then there\'s the matter of desired result... are you trying to have a good business meeting, a meaningless fling, or to take down a special someone\'s emotional barriers? Still, as I watch testers moving from nearly pure N (for women even!) to more complex mixes with higher levels of L, I think things are moving in the right direction. Not being one who normally wears cologne or such, I\'m liking how some of the newer combinations do the job without making me smell like a cigar box. OK, enough of my off-topic rambling...

Default Re: Grand Unified Pheromone Theory

Just out of curiosity does anybody know the real average ratio of human pheromones on people(of the pheroes products we have)(And not the golden ratio either). ie, on an average male the phero ratio would be

rone:none:nol:A1:NPA:WAGG

I seem to remember reading something that had some ratios mentioned.

I\'ve decided to do the ultimate phero test. I am going to find a woman (have a few in mind)and put all the available male pheroes on her and see what happens, over an extended period of time. Only problem is I don\'t have all of them and it would be very expensive to get them all. I do have AEm and realm but I don\'t think that the ratios in AE is right and realms potency is as far as i can remember really weak. So I want to get the science kit with A1 and WAGG and NPA, that would give me the broadest range of pheroes available. But as I said earlier it will be very expensive and I don\'t even know if any girl would wear these to see if it did have any effect(although wearing them myself wouldn\'t hurt ). So to get me motivated I\'d like a little feed back from the ladies as to what they think of this? What would your reaction be if a gay male friend (attractive) asked you to try this little experiment(if you didn\'t know alot about pheroes)?

**DONOTDELETE**

Anybody heard from Frenchie lately?

I saw her on \"Who\'s Online\" today

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, good. Hi, Frenchie!

Banned User

\"The Enlightened One\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Franki

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information