Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: If U Asked for Stars pls enter info here

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don\'t sleep much and I\'m bored at work.

love you too, Funlover

Hi FULLTiltRedhead,

December 8th, 1968 ( Sagittarius )
    Staten Island, New York
    United States of America

Thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Chester

Phero Enthusiast

Oh Boy! Thanks FTHR, you\'re a star (no pun intended).

Have to admit about 50% is spot on (the bits about foreign women I guess you must have gleaned from some of my previous posts, and the medical part from my bio), 40% isn\'t even close and the other 10% I haven\'t even had the opportunity to discover for myself yet [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Looks very interesting.

You must have a lot of free time at work [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks again.

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaron, of course, I\'m a charlatan and make things up, misrepresent as astrological insight clues from your emails and bio. I\'ve only read one of your emails and I never had enough interest, frankly, to check your bio.

Actually your distilled portrait comes from calculations done by computer. For your reference:
    http://www.astro-software.com/cgi-bi...om&lang=en

In particular, ascendant in Virgo, House 3 in Scorpio, House VI in sagittarius.

That these are already established in your conduct does not indicate that I make things up to try to impress you with. It would seem to me instead to prove the influence of the astrological pattern you were born with.

I don\'t like your implications. Perhaps you\'d like to apologize.

Phero Enthusiast

Full Tilt:

In no way was I implying that you\'re a charlatan. As to what you inferred were my implications I have no idea. I wasn\'t implying anything whatsoever.

I apologise for any offense that you may have taken at my reply. There was no intent in that respect.

I recalled that we exchanged some ideas and our experiences about foreign women in a previous thread, and that part is accurate, as is the \"medical/healthcare\" side of my profession.

That link you supplied is fascinating, although some of what the computer comes up with is in contrast with other aspects of my character.

I take it you\'re very much interested in astrology and numerology. Have you accessed a site www.kabalarians.com which provides a short summary of a person\'s character and personality based on their first name?

Again, apologies for any unintended offense.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks, I have seen that site and studied a fair amount of numerology. I prefer astrology because I could not attune myself to numbers despite my attempts. I have found that traits are consistent through all the arts, whether demonstrable by methods currently fashionable or not; in other words, what\'s revealed in your palm is also in your chart is also in your numerology will show up on your MMPI, will be consistent with your Myers-Briggs type, etc., which is why it all continues to fascinate me.
    I accept your apology.

Phero Enthusiast

WoW! Colour me impressed [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Watch out boys, she\'s on the rampage today !

**DONOTDELETE**

One reason that I used an outside source for you was that you wanted to correlate it. Were your results significant at all?

**DONOTDELETE**

2/25/64
    1:22pm, during a thunderstorm [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    austin, Texas

thanx

December 8th, 1968 12:00 Noon ( knew I forgot something [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Staten Island, New York United States of America

bump

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh Captain, my captain,

I\'m pms-ing like a madwoman. Give it at least a week. Sorry. Trust me, it\'s better this way...

**DONOTDELETE**

(Having read some other posts here, I find it intriguing and eerie that there is a redhead here, who likes to do charts, who also is geographically close to where I work... why? Because I work with a late 30\'s redhead, who also does charts, lives close to me, and has drawn projections I\'ve found strangely accurate. But alas, they\'re not one in the same)

If you don\'t mind, when you get a free moment:

Technologist (aka Carl)
    Born: September 1, 1978
    Where: Dearborn, Michigan
    Time: Approx 4:54 PM EST

Thank you!

**DONOTDELETE**

So, where do you work, Technologist?

My mid-thirties are but a memory, being in my mid-forties, but all I can tell you about the coinky-dink is, it\'s a redhead thing. :-)

I\'ll put you on my list.

Ok I understand. Is SOE still helping with that?

Interesting thought: Has any woman ever bought A1?

**DONOTDELETE**

I have never worn it by itself. Why, do you think it would help? Do you think A1 would help? Can you tell me anything that would help? I need help. Help. Help meeee......I\'ve done everything modern medicine can do.

Be SO glad you\'re not female.

Well I have no experience of it, but people have posted saying that it helps to cheer up their sposes when the are PMS-ing. Its a bit expensive, so I\'ll wait for someone with actual experience before advising you to buy it.

**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=red>FullTilt:</font color=red> I work at NASA.

And, thanks for adding me to the queue.

A1 mitigating PMS info please.

Or just people saying it does, whichever.

**DONOTDELETE**

In a previous incarnation of this board, Cpt, I recall people talking about how A1 use would temporarily ward off bouts of quarreling. For instance, someone told of how he and his GF weren\'t getting along, and then he got A1, used it, then they soon got it on, because her attitude seemed to have leveled off. Then, once off the A1, I believe the poster said things went back to square one. I don\'t know if this post still exists in the archives or not. I\'d double check, just in case I took something out of context.

Since that time, I\'ve regarded A1 as an \"after the fact\" kind of phero. I say that, because I believe it only works for people that already have a s/o. I have it, and I don\'t think it\'ll help me get one, just help me IFF I had one.

Thanks Technologist, sheds some light!

Anyone else?

oh man you missed me out! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] *sniff*

ste

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Cpt. Kipling

Libra Sun, Libra rising, Aquarius moon, 1st house sun, Venus in Libra in the 12th house, Mars in Virgo in the 12th house

OHmygod, you\'re charming, courteous, kind, and affectionate, likely to be good looking, and very much in love with love and in search of your own personal goddess, and she has to be beautiful and witty. You like social interaction and can be something of a people pleaser. Your chart would indicate you had a happy childhood and are well adjusted. You\'re an inventive, creative and supportive lover and you need someone who is as adventurous as you are. You\'re a sweep her off her feet kind of guy with a strong will and a naturally high profile who likes the chase and appreciates a challenge, but you may feel most comfortable in clandestine relationships. Cpt., you wrote in another thread that you are just coming to terms with the fact that you\'re an irresistable sex machine. I think that\'s true. It would seem that you are very easily able to charm and manipulate people, pheromones or no.
    You don\'t really relax except with your inner circle, and privacy, even secrecy, may help you best express your love nature. You may be prone to be impetuous, to commit hastily and later regret it - best to take your time and find out exactly what your partner wants and expects before you make a commitment. There is some indication of an early first marriage followed by a successful second one. Your chart indicates some difficulties making and keeping money and suggests you put some serious elbow grease into your chosen field as you may tend to glide along on your charm to your later regret. Career most likely in the arts.

Default Re: Cpt. Kipling

Thanks a lot FTR! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Truely is very interesting!

Scarily accurate, except for in these places.

\"There is some indication of an early first marriage followed by a successful second one\"

I\'m 17 next month, not really much time since being 16 to fit in two marriages! Cant really apply this to any other situation, shed some light?

\"Career most likely in the arts\"

Strange you should mention that, as I seem to have a flair in this field, in actual Art, performing (acting), English (writing stories, comes strait from my old teacher! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ), and making things. But I also have a more noticable intuition in the Sciences, I seem to learn and evaluate things beyond what my teachers are telling me, quite automatically.

Could you explain this point please? \"privacy, even secrecy, may help you best express your love nature.\"

\"Your chart indicates some difficulties making and keeping money and suggests you put some serious elbow grease into your chosen field as you may tend to glide along on your charm to your later regret.\" Have not had the chance to get any idea of this yet, except for putting serious elbow grease into \"things I decide are relevant and usefull\", to use my own words.

\"It would seem that you are very easily able to charm and manipulate people, pheromones or no.\"
    OMG! Hellllow! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, Cpt., thanks for the feedback. Those are good questions.
    I’m at work and I don’t have your paperwork in front of me, but this is what I can tell you without notes. I’ll come back to the rest in a little while.
    Tell me if these are good answers. If not, I hope you’ll let me try again.
    1. \"privacy, even secrecy, may help you best express your love nature.\"
    The planet Venus was in the sector of the sky called the 12th house when you were born. The 12th house governs behind the scene activities. This suggests that you might most enjoy clandestine affairs, relationships conducted in secret. At your age maybe you’re not having affairs yet, in which case, of course, these tendencies have not had the chance to manifest. Dalliances with married partners, co-workers, etc.

2. \"Your chart indicates some difficulties making and keeping money and suggests you put some serious elbow grease into your chosen field as you may tend to glide along on your charm to your later regret.\" Have not had the chance to get any idea of this yet, except for putting serious elbow grease into \"things I decide are relevant and usefull\", to use my own words.
    The planet Saturn was in the sector of the sky called the 2nd house at the time of your birth. Saturn in ancient astrology was called “The Greater Malefic.” Modern astrology terms it the planet of limitation, and points out that limitations are necessary and good – – the usual analogy is to think of the banks of a river. They limit and define the water that makes the river – the river could not exist without the limitations of its banks. In any case, Saturn restricts or places limitations on, what it is near. The 2nd house rules money, acquisition of wealth.
    So your chart would indicate money won’t come easy to you.
    And the rest of your chart would indicate that you could slide by, if you wanted to, on charm/looks, without having to put forth too much effort. “Lazy Libra” is one nickname for Libra. J
    So I’m saying, pay attention to how you’re going to make it on the material level in this world and don’t depend on things falling in your lap.
    Also - regarding career choice. I didn\'t really focus on this except to mention it - ok, Mars is the planet that governs our force. Your Mars is in Virgo in the 12th house. Virgo is attention to detail, precision. The 12th house is behind the scenes, large institutions, things unseen. So your energy is toward attention to detail regarding things unseen. This is your intuitive ability with science. I don\'t see you being a lab coat kind of guy. I don\'t know what you\'ll do with it, but the talent is definitely there.

3. \"It would seem that you are very easily able to charm and manipulate people, pheromones or no.\"
    OMG! Hellllow!
    Every sign has its way to use power. Venus (beauty, attraction) rules Libra. Libra’s way to use power is to be charming, because Libra rules by the power of making people like him. If people like you, they want to please you, they seek your approval. What is also true is that Libra knows exactly and precisely what he’s doing, how much charm to pour on, to whom, and what to expect back. Another nickname for Libra is “The Iron Fist in the Velvet Glove.” No matter how much you might not like Libra’s way, somehow you find yourself charmed and manipulated into doing what he wants. Libra’s will kind of sneaks up on you while you’re not looking. You got a triple dose of Libra, with a first house sun, which means a forceful, high profile personality, so I’m saying use your power wisely.

Please, anyone else into astrology who\'d like to comment or correct anything I\'ve written, feel free.

Once again, thanks for all this, its really interesting.

1. Ok I\'m swayed, but not exactly. I do prefer a bit a secracy in my life, and I don\'t like to give away everything, and enjoy the fact that people find me mysterious because of this.

2. I\'ll have to take your word about the money thing, treat it as sort of a warning. I\'m not afraid to say that I can be lazy, and have been known to sit up on my emperious lorrels and watch the world go by, especially when things do not grab my interest.
    RE attention to detail: definately, I\'m quite the perfectionist sometimes.
    Nope, not a lab coat guy, and I still have not nailed down my choice of career yet

3. Yeah I can see that, a lot. I get true pleasure form people\'s respect for me. \"use your power wisely\", I\'ll heed your advice, I promise! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This is a real eye opener, before this all that I had heard about Libras was that they were just and loyal.

**DONOTDELETE**

You want eye opening - wait \'til she does Aries...

Hi Full Tilt,

Hope that since you are feeling better now, you can get to my chart [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

December 8th, 1968 around 12:00 Noon
    Staten Island, New York United States of America

Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information