Close

Phero Dude

Default Ever feel a little bit guilty?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Lately, I seem to be having a bit too much luck. Women seem a bit too interested, a bit too obsessed, a bit too willing to do whatever I want.

Of course it\'s the pheros. And I\'ve gone through the arguments about the ethics of it before and it seemed to make sense to me ie: if you can\'t see well enough, you get glasses (artficial eye enhancements). If you don\'t have enough pheros to get the reaction you want, use some synthetic pheros (artificial phero enhancements). Seems to make sense.

And of course people have been using pheros forever -- musk deer glands, herbal extracts, etc. etc.

And no, I don\'t want to go back to being rejected a lot more often, and I don\'t want to go back to not having women falling in love with me so easily. But at the same time, I feel kind of guilty... like I\'m getting something that I don\'t quite deserve.

Anyone else feel like this, or should I just get over it?

Default Re: Ever feel a little bit guilty?

NO

Phero Dude

I never feel guilty because in my opinio everyone does something to give them that edge in attracting someone so I don\'t lose any sleep over the fact that ladies are more interested in me now that I use pheros. What I have learned however is to be careful with my phero use - I remember when I first started using pheros I read a comment by Jambat in which he said something to the effect that now you have this power use it wisely/carefully and I think this is something all should keep in mind

Banned User

Yeah, think of this...Everyone does SOMETHING to attract the opposite sex...Some people work out, and all the SUDDEN get more girls, do they feel guilty for it? And than, some people have more money...Look at Hugh Heffner, do you think he DESERVES any girl, look at him...And also, a lot of girls have been programmed SOO much, that the pheros don\'t help anyway...I mean, you TOO are driven by pheromones; you have learned that certain women, have more pheromones, Ie, are more beuatiful, etc....

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

XVS, you poor thing. What else is wrong, tell Auntie Nay-nay. The beach too close? Weather too perfect? Paycheck too big? Promotions too numerous? lol

I go with \"get over it.\" Seems to me you\'re not doing anything unethical as long as you don\'t hit on the ones you don\'t like. What\'s the harm in letting them enjoy a little crush?

Phero Enthusiast

I may feel guilty if I was banging chicks everynight or being stalked by mindless zombies who yearn for my love, but truth be told, pheromones only give me a minor advantage over what I had previously. Until the day when we stumble upon a real super duper love potion that knocks the opposite sex silly, I really won\'t feel to guilty.

Not to throw in a rationalization or anything, but when some women wear tight clothes or expose some cleavage, I get that damn DIHL look and feel like I am being controlled by my biology. I see using pheros in a similar manner.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**

\" Lately, I seem to be having a bit too much luck. Women seem a bit too interested, a bit too obsessed, a bit too willing to do whatever I want.\"

Gosh! I wish I had your problem? xvs, you\'re the one who doesn\'t use -none, right?

Phero Pro

HELL NO!! the use of pheros is in no way unfair to women. Get as much as you can with pheros. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Women already have won too many battles in the war between the sexes.

--mike

NO way do I feel guilty, attractive 9\'s and 10\'s have the power to choose whoever they want. Pheromones give me that extra edge plus my personality helps. The day they create a all powerful product maybe I\'ll feel differently, but for now it\'s time to have fun.

Good points jose.

I feel somewhat guilty/ somewhat contemptuous when a girl thinks it’s love.

Mostly I have this nagging anxiety that one day my “luck” will vanish as quickly as it came. Or maybe I will have a long string of misfortune to restore the karmic balance.

Realistically, however, it’s not about luck. It’s biology.

Enlightened One

Thats how women feel love. I feel guilty not - I use this stuff to restore karmic balance give power back to people who get abused by most of the money power hungry alphas that run the world. I have almost gone insane trying to figure out the nagging silliness. But its biology its just to easy but what the hell. If you have a long string of misfortune use the pheros to turn it back into fortunate times.

www.anitadoth.com

**DONOTDELETE**

Girls think it\'s love because they\'re under the influence of your pheromones? Y\'know, before I tried them, I would have said that\'s got to be your imagination, but now I don\'t know.That worries me a little. A nice romp or a pleasant flirtation\'s one thing. You got people thinking it\'s love and you sleep with them regardless of the fact you feel guilty/contemptuous, yeah, maybe that is courting bad karma.

Enlightened One

But if its really pheromones that signal love then we got some issues (moral) that need to be sorted out. But some guys get all women falling in love with them naturally. Why its their natural phero signature. So depending on youre view its bad karma and good karma all in one.

www.anitadoth.com

If you\'re feeling guilty (I never have), perhaps you should try educating women about pheromones. Let them know what they\'re responding to. Seems better than to let them think that love just happens. For example, Klaus Wedekind et al found that women who used oral contraceptives preferred the scent of genetic similarity in a man, versus non-users finding the scent of genetic diversity to be most pleasant. Then someone mentioned the problem with meeting and subsequently marrying a woman who was using an oral contraceptive. The catch phrase was: she goes off the pill and finds out she married a real stinker.

It also might make sense to let others know that the possibility of habituating to your pheromones so that their
    effect is markedly reduced is a great possibility. It might even correlate with Helen Fisher\'s 4 year itch. That is,
    after four years, you adapt to her pheromones and she adapts to yours, and both of you are more likely to seek out a novel pheromonal stimulus (i.e., a different partner).

If you know/learn about such things, it might be helpful in whatever relationship you find. Simply knowing that her
    pheromones increase your testosterone level when she\'s ovulating, but decreases your testosterone when she\'s having her period, might help to explain some of why your behavior may vary with her hormone cycle.

Can\'t resist pitching my book. It explains many different things about sexual behavior based on what is currently known about pheromones. Tall, dark, and handsome is merely a visual description of a positively perceived pheromone signature, for example. Women who are ovulating smell best to men is another example. The more that you and your potential partners learn about human pheromones, the better choices you will be able to make--based on biology. Meanwhile, a little extra sexual experience (sans disease) can\'t hurt. Chose somewhat carefully but be glad you have more choices.

I\'m seem to have been on lucky street with pheros recently, every time I go out there are very significant responces.

However, I got quite worried when my g/f (quite seriously) told me that she wasnt sure if she could trust herself with me. I think she is worried about being termed a \"slag\", because she does get very horny very fast around me. I think I need to tone it down a bit and be more selective of timing.

Well guys, I haven\'t had the opportunity to feel guilty, because I haven\'t even seen a DIHL yet, much less had someone crawling all over me. Maybe that will change when my new PPA arrives...

But I tend to agree with some of the other members here, that women don\'t seem to feel too guilty when they wear revealing clothing, etc, so I probably won\'t either when I finally find the product that works for me. Just my two cents worth...

Funlover

Oh no I dont feel guilty, I\'m just comming to terms with the fact that I\'m an irresistable sex machine. It\'s quite a traumatic experience [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Sounds a little like the emotional problems that come with inherited wealth.

Like pheromones, wealth opens a lot of doors and eases many disagreements. Getting that power for next to nothing makes many trust fund kids uneasy with their own sense of worth. Often, people with inherited wealth have stunted character development and even paralyzing guilt. Many are just jerks and wastrels. That\'s one reason that great fortunes rarely last beyond three generations.

Like many of you, pheromones have improved my social and sexual life. When I consider the new powers, I congratulate myself on being smart enough to find and develop these materials and apply them to my everyday life. I take credit but I don\'t take undue advantage of the people that respond. Like Kant pointed out, ethically, people are an end, not a means.

Thread Information