Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default Re: Any woman tried concentrated EW?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    FTR, thank you so much, I was hoping you would help me out here in case I wasn\'t being clear enough to the guys. I\'m so glad that you can validate what I\'m talking about regarding copulins. It means a lot to me to explain it as clearly as I possibly can while realizing that what I am saying may or may not be applicable to anyone else. I followed your posts regarding your reactions to PCC which is why I feel strongly that concentrated EW would be really hard for your system until it is tweaked better. Especially since I didn\'t have the reaction to PCC you did but had it instead with concentrated EW. I\'m glad somebody sent you a dillution to try instead.

And by the way, your posts the other week regarding the womens\' movement were profound. You are a wise wonderful woman!!!!!!

Journeyman

MadMaxx, you just confirmed what I assumed. You are a confident alpha male who really loves women. Your passion and pleasure for women is showing. I like that. Bravo. Good luck with all your insatiably curious experiments!!!!!!!!

Phero Pro

Heck, I thought you expressed your feelings and sensations quite clearly. Your powers of description may be better than you think~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Very interesting. What this thread shows is that there\'s no magic potion working for all. It must be tweaked to balance the natural levels of the user.

Well, my experience with the moronic alpha-male asking me who the hell I think I was to steal him the two hotties of the club was unheard of in my little 29 years life. I never had problem with dating but was never so hormonal as to be part of the big competition ! I usually just get hit using my ability to get the girl under confidence and talking and slowly charming her so she felt comfortable... Some extra \'none would have saved me lots of time ;-)

(sorry for my newbieness and exagerated exclamations...I\'ll get use to it, I promise ;-) )

Exactly, thats why I begin to wonder when people start raving about a magic bullet.

**DONOTDELETE**

Woman, you know how it is when you stick your neck out, it can make you a little nervous. Thank you for the reinforcement -- it smooths my feathers down some. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow, what a great thread. Too bad I missed it, because it was in the Woman\'s forum. :-). I\'m experimenting with PCC with results that look pretty positive right now (on myself, other men, and women).

FTR, I think I lost track of your posts. At first, I read that PCC turned you into a werewolf. So, did you lower the dosage until you felt actually pliable? I\'m only using 1/5 of a drop of PCC concentrate per dose right now. I\'m working my way up though.

**DONOTDELETE**

Reading about EW has gotten me very curious.

When the postman delivers it and it stinks up the place, does it smell like wet, pliable pussy then? Or is that only at lower doses?

LOL, I can\'t imagine what he/she would be thinking.

I still wonder how you would get sexual oriented hits from something other than none or rone. It seems like it\'s possible a woman would smell that and think of you in a less \"alpha male\" sort of way. I would get these visions of a girl treating you as a girlfriend or something, even if she does touch your leg or wants to be cuddled in your arms. Would she suddenly want to start gossiping with you and telling you girl stuff?

Well, I\'m confident enough to try it. It seems like a fun experiment. And I\'m curious as to how much this stuff really smells like pussy, to put it bluntly! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] INTERESTING tread....

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

Phero Dude

Callguy, regarding the below, it is NOT going to smell like pussy when it arrives! I will smell vile! If you ever succeed in getting it to smell like pussy, that will be when it diluted in a major way.

\"When the postman delivers it and it stinks up the place, does it smell like wet, pliable pussy then? Or is that only at lower doses?\"

\"I still wonder how you would get sexual oriented hits from something other than none or rone. It seems like it\'s possible a woman would smell that and think of you in a less \"alpha male\" sort of way. I would get these visions of a girl treating you as a girlfriend or something, even if she does touch your leg or wants to be cuddled in your arms. Would she suddenly want to start gossiping with you and telling you girl stuff?\"

Well, I have been using it for weeks and I still haven\'t figured out whether my hits are sexual or buddy. I do know that I don\'t get women talking about girl stuff, but then again, that could be due to cultural reasons. Also, I have never worn it alone; always with -none, so I figure that should prevent anyone from actually mistaking me for a woman. All I can say about my hits is that the women seem very comfortable with me, and they seem to be \"interested\" in me. This week I will be having a first date with one of my victims, so we shall see how that goes.

Phero Pharaoh

guess i\'m just a confused ol man [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]. to me the idea isnt to have my -mones \'do it for me\' (hell thats like giving her a battery toy kinda-now ladies don\'t get excited as i have been known to \'help\' my ladies play with thier toys too) but to get them to \'notice \' me, then i let my personality take over, either it goes on that or it doesnt

Default Explaining \"Woman\'s\" Physical Response to EW

When Woman said she felt \"pliable\" and wanted to be cuddled and to say to her guy \"do me\" (lucky guy!), she was describing her response to a spurt of estradiol. Estradiol is one of the three estrogens in a female\'s body and by far the strongest although the exact roles of each of the three are still a bit fuzzy.

One thing is well understood, is that a dose of extra estradiol will make a woman feel like \"a love doll.\" Estradiol is very strong in women their 20\'s which is why they want to bond and love to cuddle. Many women at this age still are not very orgasmic but still enjoy sex, especially for the \"closeness.\" Curiously, women with low body fat often report that their libido goes away. That\'s because important hormone conversions happen in fat cells. Likewise, guys with lot\'s of fat tend to have high estrogen levels.

When Woman says she still wants to be active, that\'s her testosterone talking. Women have testosterone too albeit at relatively much lower levels then men in general. Still, it fuels more proactive behavior in women (technically, proceptivity.) It is also associated with clitorial sensitivity.

The ratios of estrogens and testosterone changes over a woman\'s life and so does her sexual wants, desires, and activity levels. That\'s what I find so much fun with healthy women in their 40\'s! While sweet young thangs still have their charms, when women hit about 40 that little extra testosterone kicks in and many of them get HOT! HOT! HOT! I\'m thankful I lived long enough to mingle with such women. You young bucks have something very nice to look forward to if you can remain deserving.

Just ask Woman, FTR, Lucky, and others.

Now, the problem becomes how does the right whiff of EW cause a release of estradiol in the female? JVK would probably link it with luetinizing hormone. However, it could be an association just like cocaine addicts will think they\'re snorting coke when the experimenters give them a non-psychoactive substitute with only local effects. Sort of a self-referential Orgy Theory. We guys would like to inspire this reaction in our targets. Is it age sensitive? Sounds like we need some more field work.

The book to read is \"The Alchemy of Love and Lust\" by Crenshaw.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Explaining \"Woman\'s\" Physical Response to EW

Good work whitehall, sounds like youre testing quite substantially with these theroies of yours, we should link it with DIHL as well.

After waking up this new years morning next to my girlfriend in a double bed, all she wanted to do was cuddle up. Guess what I had applied extra amounts of? EW of course! It was akin to the endorfin afterglow of sex, but without any hard work (gentilemen please note the irony)

I covered with SPMO BTW

King of the coupons!

Could someon please give Mobley a rundown as to how you dilute your EW? From what you\'re using for drops (dropper, AE dropper, dropper size, where you got your dropper from, etc. etc.), and break it down so that even Mobley could understand how to dilute tit. 1 + 1 = 2 that\'s as good as it gets. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] T\'would be greatly appreciated. I may want to become a Mad Scientist after all. This EW stuff sounds very scary, but interesting....from what I\'ve been reading. Helloooooooo! Anyone!? Anyone!? Sei troppo gentile! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I was petrified to try EW after hearing about how awful it smelled. One of the wonderful men on this forum sent me a vial of perfume he made with EW. I would never have believed that there was anything that smelled like stinky cheese in the bottle. It smells so gorgeous and it makes me feel wonderful. I have only used it with myself so far, and I got several fabulous hits. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Thank goodness I had trusty B.O.B around.

King of the coupons!

El stop teasing!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Tell the truth, shame the devil!!! Did you feel any different when you dabbed it on? Grazie Bella! Sei troppo gentile, e troppo sexxxxy!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Tater!!!

I had a bit of a cold and was not at all thinking about sex. I put some on a few fingers and laid down to take a nap. Things got a bit out of control. It was addicting, because I really looked forward to a quick nap the following days, and each time, I had to reach for Mr. B.

King of the coupons!

Cool!!! Please tell me Mr. B doesn\'t stand for BOB!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

That would be correct

King of the coupons!

O.K.!!! You\'re minus 10 cool points!!!! Have you seen FREEWAY? An outstanding craaaaaaaaazy flick, about a man that picks up women on the freeway and kills them. It stars the lady that stars in Legally Blonde. Anyway, the guy name is BOB, and now I call everyone that does something crazy...girl or guy...BOB! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I used to call my toys...\"toys\" until FTR coined the phrase BOB. I think you should give me back my 10 cool points and take them away from her.

King of the coupons!

O.K.! O.K.! O.K.! Hate to see a sexxxy cyberist cry!!! No points from anyone! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s nice to have friends.

Of course, I wouldn\'t know.

But that\'s what I hear.

Why should I get punished for something you did?

**DONOTDELETE**

Because you love me so.

OK....I\'ll be will to give up 5 cool points in the name of friendship.

**DONOTDELETE**

Never mind.

Who cares for Mobley\'s cool points anyway? (although of course we love the Mobes)

King of the coupons!

Alright you two!!! I said!! No cool points deducted from anyone!!! Put down the beer and let BOB go!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I am going to show FTR what a great friend I am and set her up with our favorite forum member....you all know who it is...You had better show him some respect!

http://www.uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00304.htm

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information