Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: Any woman tried concentrated EW?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    You have a _gallon_ of this stuff mixed??? Red, _talk_ to this woman. We\'ve found our wholesale supplier for the Nasty Panties project [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I dunno. I have high respect for Woman and am re-thinking. PCC affected me like Superman opening up a crate of kryptonite and affected Woman like it was supposed to. I\'m not at all sure I\'d be able to take it if it makes her sick. Seriously. Maybe it\'s something I can just as well do without, and just live with the curiosity.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I dunno. I have high respect for Woman and am re-thinking. PCC affected me like Superman opening up a crate of kryptonite and affected Woman like it was supposed to. I\'m not at all sure I\'d be able to take it if it makes her sick. Seriously. Maybe it\'s something I can just as well do without, and just live with the curiosity.

<hr></blockquote>Did the 5200:1 dilution do anything entertaining?

**DONOTDELETE**

Ran people off really well.

Perhaps you should try drinking it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Perhaps you should go first. Maybe Woman would let you have her bath water, if you ask her very nicely.

Journeyman

BassMan, sorry darlin, no \"wholesale\" supplier here, have cut out the middle man and already shipped out the first 15,000 of Renee\'s Used Panties from that gallon to FTR fans everywhere, must go now and count all my money, then have sex, third time today, then whip up another gallon. Work Work Work.

**DONOTDELETE**

Damn, Sam!

Need an assistant?

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

BassMan, sorry darlin, no \"wholesale\" supplier here, have cut out the middle man and already shipped out the first 15,000 of Renee\'s Used Panties from that gallon to FTR fans everywhere, must go now and count all my money, then have sex, third time today, then whip up another gallon. Work Work Work.

<hr></blockquote>Damn. Tough, ain\'t it?

I sorta figured you were payin\' attention [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey girls!
    Maybe you can share this magic thing with me too? And maybe it\'ll help my honey to wake up (everywhere too)? OOOPs!

**DONOTDELETE**

Marissa, buy some Passion Copulin Concentrate and see how you do with that, first. It\'s cheap (comparatively) and very effective. I don\'t think it would be a good idea to start right off with EW.

And don\'t cry...he won\'t eat you ... just nibble a little ... and you might even like it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

FullTiltRedhead you think I\'ll like it? Hm....... Need to try......
    I mean need to try get nibbled.....

Phero Pro

Absolutely...

We just want to um... you know... mouth you and taste you for a little bit... I always promise to give all of a girl\'s parts back, intact -- and even better than new -- after a thorough oral examination...

**DONOTDELETE**

PCC will get you nibbled and wake up your sweetie.

Be careful encouraging Gerund. He\'s incorrigible. lol

I feel like I need to encourage someone.... At least to feel like a wanted woman.......
    Gerund please don\'t bite my fingets too hard. I\'ll need them to play piano :-)

Phero Pro

----------------------------------------
    Gerund. He\'s incorrigible. lol
    ----------------------------------------

Gerund: &lt;-------------- starts to worry when FTR correctly uses 5-syllable words and also spells them accurately. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

She sould teach me English!
    I promiss to be a very good student!!!!!
    OOPS!!!!!
    PROMISE!!!!!!!!
    I knew I\'d make some mistakes!

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, we could go from most excellent, blunt, Anglo-Saxon to elegant latinate polysyllables, but ...

you\'d have more fun with a bottle of PCC.

You wouldn\'t have to talk at all, then. Or, you\'d be speaking a universal language...

My dear FullTiltRedhead!
    For some reason I like to talk to guys....... And I cannot help it... It\'s too important for me how smart and intellenget they are.... (oops - i didn\'t say it too laud?)
    I\'ll try to get PCC.... But I\'m afraid nothing will help my sweety for while... Only if he will try to change some in his head. I wish it\'d happen as soon as possible......

**DONOTDELETE**

I understand.

Try a baseball bat for your sweetie\'s head. If it doesn\'t cure him, at least you\'ll feel better. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

O-O!
    no way!!!! His head costs too much!!!!! And what if I will brake that bit? What if it\'s owner will sue me?
    Decision, decison :-)
    You just want to put me in trouble :-)

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, you\'re right. Maybe that solution was a little extreme.

Phero Dude

Woman, thanks for the response. I don\'t wear the stuff alone. My body is a walking fragrance store, 4 pheromones(some products scented), 2 scented oils, and 1or 2 perfumes for cover. So, I do use some male type stuff to balance all the feminine stuff. Could you please define what you mean when you say the effect may be too \"pliable\"?

Phero Dude

As for reactions, I had another great dance lesson with EW last night. Two out of 5 of the women present couldn\'t get enough of me. It was weird. One was like putty doing DIHL. It seemed like I could have done anything with her. The other one, I highly suspected was very affected, but had a more insecure, shy personality, so came across differently, with more self-control. The weird thing is, the women are supposed to rotate down a line of guys,if you know what I mean. That would mean I dance with five women one at a time repetitively. Well, I have been to many lessons and this is the first time ever that the women basically ignored the instructor\'s instructions for the most part. She would keep telling them to move on and change partners, but these two chicks wouldn\'t move away from me. The second one would be done with me, but instead of letting the next girl in line move in, the other one would just jump back at me and the next one in line would just have to skip me and move on. I couldn\'t believe it. I was like these two chicks claimed me and that was that. Only near the end of the lesson did the instructor get really emphatic and finally the whole line of women passes through my hands as they were supposed to. However, don\'t get the impression that I minded any of this. These two were actually my preferred partners anyway.

Dance lessons are truely a great place to meet women, as are public dance functions like contra dances, swing dances etc.
    Bruce

Phero Pro

I keep finding it so odd that men get so many success with products that are meant for women. This leads me to believe that pheromones are just universal: there are no male or female pheros. The only difference is that we each have a different ammount of each of them in and on our bodies. It\'s like male and female hormones: it\'s not because you\'re male that you do not have any female hormones in your body. It\'s just a different relative amount in each body.

A man has a lot of male hormones, little female. A female has a lot of female hormones, and little male one. That\'s possibly what makes men attractive to women and vice-versa.

I started a EW topic on the boards for theories, results etc. in case you\'re interested.

Phero Pro

I couldn\'t agree with you more Bruce! Especially with more follows (traditionally ladies) than leads (traditionally gents). [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I\'ll try to define what I mean by \"too pliable\". Just my impression as best I can describe it from my own experiements on myself. First EW is way too concentrated and gross. But after mixing to the point that I get it to blend with my own body chemistry. . .it becomes. . .a part of me. . .of my own scent. . .making it familiar. . .maybe like a favorite cologne. . .whereas when it is too strong. . .I feel like I lose me. . .but at the right amount it fits. I almost want to purr. . .and be stroked and get closer and cuddle. . .however it does not give me that edgy sexual feeling of wanting. . .I can even lose that desire with too much of the EW. . .EW alone in small amounts makes me want to have you \"do\" me but since I enjoy giving as well as receiving I want to keep my natural sexual aggression and not be too pliable leading me to think that when I balance it with something like TE/w I keep \"me\" only enhanced. I don\'t know if I am making any sense, I swear I am only trying to communicate feelings I get from my own personal experiments. I don\'t know if they are applicable to anyone else or not. And I sincerely think it might need to be tweaked more. I have hated this stuff, then tried again, hated it while mixing, then reintroduced it and now use sparingly and like it. But OD is unpleasant for a woman in my opinion.

You seem to have it down right, for what little I know about it so far, and I am not surprised at all by the type of responses you are getting. I think they are feeling drawn to you. Turn the music down next time and listen if you can hear them. . .purr. . .

I admire your attempts to use such a feminine experimental product. I was scared to use it as a woman, so I am very impressed with the men who are trying to figure all this out and risk smelling, and perhaps feeling, rather different. . .

So, it does make me wet and submissive (my way of saying \"pliable\")but I need it balanced with something that gets the adrenaline going like TE/w to work. I like my intense sexual thoughts and I do not find EW alone does anything to enhance sexual fantasy and can reduce it if dosage is too strong. But in the right combination it enhances the sexual experience for me by making me feel so damn feminine I can hardly stand it. And neither can my partner. . .

Just my opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**

Woman! that\'s a really good post, and if the guys don\'t understand it, I just want to say that I do. I had the same thing happen with PCC. If you really like to participate, you have to be careful with dosage of copulins and you have to have something to balance that pliability that copulins give, to bring your moxie back.

I think you put it really well.

Phero Dude

Yes! Excellent post. Without being a woman, what you wrote seems to make sense to me. I like all the references to purring, stroking, and cuddling. I am a cat person, by the way. The effect of EW on you is exactly what I wanted to hear. If it is affecting some of the women I am around in the same way, I can certainly live with that. Afterall, I guess it was my goal to have my targets become pliable and want me to \"do\" them, as you put it.
    As for your admiration for the male EW testers, well, surely you must know that a man will go to certain lengths to get laid. Having said that, you probably are right that a lot of men would be freaked at the thought of the whole EW thing. As for me though, as some of you know, I may lack the balls to talk to an unkown woman in a public environment, but I definitely do not lack the balls to be different. Being associated with something feminine doesn\'t really scare me. I\'ve had an image like a blond, long-haired rock star for most of my life, so I\'ve gotten my share of wise cracks about looking like a women anyway, but it doesn\'t bother me in the least. I certainly know I am a man and think most others do to. After getting into the pheromones, and with the knowledge I\'ve gained, I\'ve come to the conclusion that I must be high testosterone and an alpha male. I unintentionally intimidate the hell out of many people, except other alpha males who are hostile and aggressive toward me for no reason.
    Thus, copulins have two really big pluses for me. I have less trouble with aggression from [censored] alpha males, and women are much, much, more receptive to me. I\'m talking a BIG difference.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information