Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default oh my gawd, ppa is heaven fo sure

visit-red-300x50PNG
    okay guys ( and fulltilt)..i know this sounds overly dramatic, but its so fuckin true!!! i just got the new ppa for men and let me tell you ...its intoxicating like rogue male but better, i mean, i get such an incredible high wearing it...and man, do the chicks come after you wearing it...i swear guys...im about to place an order for about 3 more bottles as i never ever want to be without the stuff...dudes, it smells better than apc and kicks ass..i mean, i get looks adn smiles every damn where i go....alos, the \"one night stand\" is awesome too...i think phil stone has finally found the magic bullet!!! i think i know what im gonna start using ...i have met a girl in teh barnes and nobles and she was all ove rme like nothing else ive ever used..i mean, guys...you gotta get some of this stuff..it smells awesome and kicks butt!!!

Default Re: oh my gawd, ppa is heaven fo sure

PPA means what?

Passion Pheromone Attractant its a stone lab product

Are you using the male or the female version?

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m definitely getting interested in PPA from all the talk. So, how much did you have to put on for that effect? Is One Night Stand sold at Love Scent?

**DONOTDELETE**

How much did you apply and with what method? Dab, atomizer, roll-on? Also did you use the product alone without combo\'ing it with anything else? In any event I placed my order for the male version like 5 mins ago. You are using the male version right?

**DONOTDELETE**

oh yes, the male version....im seriuos guys...this new [censored] kicks butt and works like a son of a bitch....trust me...and the price is so damn good!! i mean, i think phil stone has done it this time..yeah, i apply every so often cause teh stuff gets me high....literally...it really does..i loveeee the scent and apparently so do the women

**DONOTDELETE**

Ahem... BRUCE!!!!!!!
    Any way we can order this stuff from you on your site?

Jamboot, does the ppa smell like one night stand? I received some one night stand with my P10 (which is insane I\'ve determined) and kind of like it\'s very light and fresh scent.

IFR
    \"insert some meaningful tag line here\"

**DONOTDELETE**

ppa is available (check it out on the stone lab page here: http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html ), one-night-stand isn\'t, but as far as I know it was left out from the group because of its low concentration.

**DONOTDELETE**

oops, my bad.
    I glanced through there and didn\'t notice the same bottle as at Phil\'s site so I kept looking. I\'m assuming the formula or scent hasn\'t changed though, is that right?

**DONOTDELETE**

So, what do you mean the \"new\" ppa for men? Has the formula or scent changed?

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t think that something in Love Scent\'s PPA is different from Phil\'s PPA. Some time ago Bruce said that the pictures on the Stone Lab page were \"a little\" outdated (actually he said that those shots had been made when dinosaurs ruled the world [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]), but the products should be identical. Maybe Bruce is reading and will cast some light on this matter himself.

Anyway, jamboot has ordered his PPA from Love Scent, so the one Bruce sells is the one we are talking about. Two users have tested it (jamboot and marv14yag) reporting good results... Anyone else? This is getting pretty interesting!

truth,

There has been a label redesign and fragrance change in the recent past for PPAm.
    The formula of the men\'s version still has .015% A-None though.

I was never too crazy about old PPA\'s suntan lotion-like fragrance, so from what these guys are saying, it appears that the fragrance change is definitely for the better.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh yeah definitely. I think marv said that that PPA smells just like the beach, and I don\'t want to smell like suntan lotion! Reminds me of those ads for \"Beaches\" pheromones.

truth,

That sounds to me like marv\'s got the old fragrance, but jamboot\'s got the new one.

marv and jamboot,
    What color are the labels on your PPAm bottles?

My guess would be that marv has the white label, and jamboot has the blue.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oscar, i got the new blue bottle which is very nice and professsionally done...yeah, the old ppa smelled like suntan oil, the new stuff smells like a high end mens\' colgone, but god does it draw the women in....i love the new stuff, very similar to the smell of rogue male...i think phil stone has hit on something here considerign the reactions i get from chicks...good stuff for the the money, no doubt bout it

Phero Dude

you have me about convinced to try this PPA - anyone else tried it and what were the results?

Banned User

Uh.....The one I ordered from the other site, and the one I JUST ordered...Has the SAME label...And is says Passion Pheromone Attractant, and it says androstenone in bases of blah blah blah...But, that\'s what it has on Bruce\'s site too, of what it\'s supposed to look like...

Bart

Banned User

And also, I have ordered 2 more bottles from Bruce a couple months ago, but, right now I can\'t smell ANYTHING..I tried to smell the bottle to see if it was any difference, and, well, I can\'t SMELL, I have a cold or something, but they have the SAME stuff, I don\'t know about this NEW ppa thing....

\"What I have been saying all along, 0.015%, and it\'s got like 5 bases for maxiumum dispersion, and nice smell too..., and 25$, can\'t beat that...\"

Bart

Banned User

Damn, it, all the bottles got the white label SHI#######...Ah, still the same androstenone, but, it seems as though they have added alcohol into the mix, and a new fragrance, nevertheless, still 0.015% androstenone, and the fragrance, I have isn\'t very strong and, you can\'t smell unless you put on, so, I\'m still good, (because, lol, I wear a SHI*** LOAD of coolwaters anyway, usually 10 sprays)....Eh, just so long as I got the 0.015%, and all that. Yo, Jamboot, have you tried the OLD stuff, and got the same results? It seems though, as, I have reported the same \"types\" of hits, from me using the old stuff, as you using the new stuff, this is probably becuase of the same pheromone content.

Which, another thing, with 0.015%, if the girls who like a LOT of none, you get hits from them, and, as it wears off, you get hits, so, it\'s a real CONSTANT thing, and it\'s not TOO strong...I order the old shi* like a DAY before the new stuff comes out...I get hits from the old stuff, so what do I do? I go and buy 2 more bottles from Bruce, before the new stuff comes out..da**, It shouldn\'t matter though...I don\'t THINK it matters, just, the smell...

And, while I\'m typing on this thing, Jamboot, becuase, you are using the PPA, new stuff anyway, but, has anyone noticed, excessive..Handshaking from males LITERALLY...If someone shakes your hand 2 or 3 times in an hour there\'s something going on...

And, the reason I used the ppa to begin with.....One of my fe-male friends was over my house right...I\'m like, hold up...I go inside, take a leak, go up to my room...Huh, let me try this hear..( I have the NONE from the kit, and the real low stuff...apc.. and I have the PPA...) I got it, put 1 dab on each ear, put the rest over my neck .. And, with this old stuff, I believe it was DESIGNED to be not smelled, because I have asked my sister if she could smell what I was waearing, and even when I was up close, she couldn\'t (same with apc...) so, anyway...I go back out there, you know, and she started acting C R A Z Y!!! I AM FOR REAL! No JOKE! Whew, lol, WHEW, and she was with her other fe-male friend, and they started acting like lesbians, I\'m not joking, and than, we was in the car, listening to the bass, and she goes and starts dancing, and shaking her as* to this one song, and than, man, and after it was over, I was like, holy SH** this stuff WORKS! I experimented with the dosages of it, but, the best that has worked for me is just a dab behind each ear, and than the rest left on my fingers I put on my neck, and than I put on 2 sprays chest coolwaters, 1 spray stomach, 1 spray back, 2 sprays each forearm, 1 spray each arm, and than, put on my polo, and my 150$ Nike, I\'m pimping it now...

And, I was stopped in the halls too, while wearing this stuff (I still don\'t think anyone can SMELL the old stuff, plus, I have on cologne anyway...) and some dude, shakes my hand, and he\'s like, hey, my name\'s such and such, blah blah, I heard your dad owned the cadillac place? I was just thinking, oh, he must of heard of me, that\'s why....

But than, just Friday, I have my classes transferred, and I go into the gym, and I sit down, and all that, and some dude\'s like, hey, I\'m such and such, shakes the hand, dude next to him...And I get into the weight room...2 more dudes do that, and than the same 2 dudes the first time, I speculate, that they see dominant male, and they are trying to make friends, as, if need be, they have protection etc...That\'s what I think it would be...

Now, reactions with the STRAIT none from the kit, and apc..Apc was more SUTTLE..And, None from teh kit, I put that on, the same way as the PPA, but, people stayed AWAY from me, I think, instead of dominant-male, they saw, this guy is a dominant male, but he looks psycho, I don\'t want to make friends with him, he might kill me if I do something I don\'t like (which, I would too, lol..)...I\'m just saying, I mean, the ppa stuff has like 4 different bases for maximum dispersal, nice fragrance (I even like the old one...So does my dad, brother and sister don\'t but, my sister says she doesn\'t like coolwaters, or ANY cologne I use I think think she just says that...) And than, it\'s got the MAJIC BULLET...Of 0.015%...I think Stone has found that out to be the BEST working %...And than, you can put it behind your ears, so it stays on all day...I mean, it\'s great, what other product can you do that?
    They have stronger ones, that well, are too strong, sprays, but they evaporate quick and too strong, and leave you with NOTHING after about an hour..And than, they have the mixed ones, yeah, the mixed is probably good, but than again, when you get into the mixed, it gets COMPLICATED...I just stick with 0.015% of pure NONE, nothing ELSE...Adn, I believe it\'s the ONLY one with a bunch of different bases, unlike Primal, with JUST oil, or 4.2 with JUST alchohol, etc.

Oh, and, the same girl that, I used it on the FIRST time, every time I see her, she gets REALLY nervous, and I think she gets wet too..I can\'t be for SURE though,...And than, other GIRLS...Like, I was in class, and for NO reason, some girl said something about like 2 years ago, and laughed, looking for something to talk about, I\'m just, yeah...

I\'m just saying...

I don\'t THINK the old and new makes a difference UNLESS you are going for the FRAGRANCE...Which, it doens\'t matter for me, because, I don\'t use much, and it gets covered up with the COLOGNE...And, I have already bought like 2 more bottles, I\'m not even done with the first, so, it may be a while before I get my hands on the new stuff, might smell better, I DOUBT if I\'ll get more results...

But uh, you guys, who ain\'t tried the stuff, Stone has DONE IT...I mean, he has PERFECTED A PHEROMONE CONCENTRATION MIX HERE! This is the majic bullet...

And, someone else, I remember, who has posted, said, that, they have a friend, that, didn\'t want to spend a lot of money, so he just went and bought the 25$ ppa, and I don\'t even think it was the new stuff, and got a lot of hits, and he was wondering HOW it works so well, this 25$, 0.015% stuff...I\'m saying....But, just don\'t be like, one your friends...How do you get all the girls...I get this stuff...*** hell nah, we can\'t have EVERYONE using pheromones, now CAN we? And how DUMB would you be, to tell your friends of what you use...

Someone asks me what I\'m wearing, I\'m just just like coolwaters, don\'t even tell them of my SECRET ingredient, lol...They just think, man, that coolwaters sure smells GOOD! lol

Whew, too long of a post, but this ain\'t no JOKE!

Bart

Banned User

Yo, Bruce, you best stock up on this new PPA, becuase it\'s going to be going Q U I C K!!! (Actually, one bottle has lasted me a LONG time...)

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

\" 5 bases for maxiumum dispersion\".
    What do you mean by this?

Hey, marv, I think your dosage, two dabs, is like one drop. There should be about 500 drops in a 15 ml bottle of PPA ($25). Each dosage ~ 5 cents!

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m seriously considering getting some of this stuff now. Its had some great supporters and searching through the archives i\'ve get to find a bad word said about it. I\'m especially attracted to the \"amazing stone stealth none\". I can\'t smell none myself so can never tell whether i\'ve properly masked my PI. Looking forward to hearing more stories from people who use PPA, because it seems pretty underused by people here.

How can it work that well with such a low concentration of -none? That is a mystery to me. Jamboot, could you describe some of your hits with this?

Banned User

low concentration of a-none??

**DONOTDELETE**

Its low compared to PI or RM, but if i remember right its got about the same amount of -none in as AE which isn\'t that bad (I could be wrong on that though).

I can think of a few reasons why it *might* work so well

1. The users who report results seem to be young, therefore their hits will be coming for younger girls too. Younger girls are more sensitive to none therefore higher end products like PI and RM may produce a mild OD far too easily. PPAs concentration makes it harder to OD therefore more likely to be used well.

2. Its got stealth none, therefore people are less likely to be turned off by the stink. At that age girls notice if you stink! (Probably to do with the social programming and more sensitive noses) and stay clear, therefore the nasty scent OD is easier aswell as the reaction to \"scary\" -none OD. PPA again is the answer to this.

3. The guys getting results from it could be tall, therefore too much none makes them scarier!

Just some thoughts.

Gents,

Additionally, we too often think of the fragrances that are in our phero products merely as cover scents and not carrier scents.
    While the fragrance of RM is a good one, the concentration of the product doesn\'t allow me to apply enough of it to fully benefit from the effects of the fragrance without risking OD even with Stone\'s stealthful A-None.

One drop of a .05% A-None product is plenty for me whether it\'s PI or RM, stinky or non-stinky A-None, but at one drop, even the highly concentrated fragrance base of RM doesn\'t provide the quantity of carrier fragrance that I want.

A lower A-None concentration in a fragranced phero product allows you to apply more of the fragrance without exceeding the optimal phero dose. And if that fragrance is a pleasant one, there\'s a better chance that those smelling it will inhale a little more deeply to appreciate the pleasant experience, thus taking in more of the pheros that are hitching a ride on it, prompting them to seek out its source.

So it\'s not the concentration but the dose that matters, and if the dose is accompanied by just the right amount of a pleasant scent, then the chances of getting hits is greatly enhanced.

At .015% A-None, several drops of PPA can be applied without going overboard on the pheros. If those drops, however many, just happen to give you just the right dose of fragrance as well, you\'re golden. And it sounds like that\'s what\'s happening with PPA, both old and new scents.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Exactly, thats why its important to dilute.

**DONOTDELETE**

oscar, i think you hit it right on the head...to answer everyone\'s questions...let me say...i have tried PI, and while i got resutls from it from older women, i also had the cat piss smell around me...now, ihave total confidence that i can practically od on PPA and still smell great..and yes, the women swoon like crazy with PPA...the stealth none is incredible..and it works like hell!!! if you tend to OD, PPA for men is what you need...it gives you more value and bang for the buck than anything else...HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe PPA is pretty close to the pre-mixed Jambat formula that Jambat has requested.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information