Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Fibronacci THAT and Phi to you too

visit-red-300x50PNG
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/919_52852,001800010001.htm

... whew lordy, girls\' got more parts than Perdue chicken

Default Re: Alright, women....what...

\'Tis an interesting thing, really.

I\'ve heard said that we like body types that are similar to our own. Yup, as a starting point.

I\'ve heard it said that the desirable shape in a woman changes with the fashion. Yup. Another starting point (think Rubanesque vs Flapper).

I have an acquaintance (musical buddy). We sometimes find ourselves hunting together. Never a problem. He likes tall (he\'s tall), slender (he might have been slender in a previous lifetime), flat. I\'ve kidded him that he\'s really looking for a grownup girl with a pre-pubescent body. Yup.

I like shorter (my longest relationship was with a woman 5\' 0\" - I\'m 5\' 9\", average, I\'m told), rounded (yum - who wants sharp bones sticking in me - and yes, I have the build of a teddy bear) and stacked (leave the pre-pubes for the cub-scouts).

It\'s wonderful - when we hunt, we never get in each other\'s way [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

My point? As far as I can tell: there are indeed visual ratios that appeal to one\'s inborne sense of composition. I\'ve done enough visual art to appreciate that. But when it comes to wrapping my arms around someone for the night, it\'s a lot deeper than that. My culture, my experience, my previous successes/failures, my mother, my sisters, the girls I lusted after in high school -- it ALL plays a part.

Put simply - if you are attracting the types you want - you got it going. If you\'re not, change something that brings you closer to your ideal of _yourself_ and see what you attract then. I doubt there is an easier way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information